Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? (18756 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by AdmintBox(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2018
What goes around they say eventually comes back around

sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences

It was in this same country that a president was stoned by irate youths in bauchi
Then according to the apc the Nigerian people were only showing their dissatisfaction with his reign

A vehicle amongst the presidents entourage was burntin Niger state, still to the children of anger, it was within the rights of the people to almost have lynched their president.

The president was called a goat, his coffin was carried around on their campaign ground. He was labbelled a drunkard, even when everyone close to him testified he doesn't touch alcohol.

However, soon after they had created all of these madness, And when the apc saw what they had done, it was all good...then they rested..

So it is true? That axeman does not like another swinging an axe over their head, even in play?

So it is true, that every action begets an equal perhaps sometimes opposite reaction?

We warned them, that nigeria is a peculiar nation, of folks who pleasures in revenge..

This is the only country in the world where Once a trend starts here, it never stops, it only gets worse.

[ ASIDE :-
Until the first letter bomb went off in this country, one could have sworn it was impossible for any Nigerian to think up such mischieviously dangerous evil.. However, Since then, bombing has so matured that we have began to compete with nations like Syria and Iraq even in suicide bombings.

It wasn't up until a couple of years ago that we came to accept kidnapping has come to stay.. Then it was only the wealthy and children of the rich that were kidnapped.. Nowadays even folks plan their own abduction, to get money off their families.. We've become so good at it that Whole schools have been whisked away,some never to be heard of again.

Yes, when things go up here, they beat the very laws of gravity, and never come down.. Don't argue with me, just check the prices of good and services.. Remember where they were when you were a child, and imagine where they will be when your kids grow up to be adults.

At the point when cutlasses was introduced into secret cult fights in our higher institutions. Who could have thought then those kids would grow to pistols and double barrels.. Can you even guess how many lives that vice has claimed? Can you imagine what they would be using for their numerous intercultural rivalry 'in Say' another ten years? ]

Back to the matter

we warned them then, they were setting bad precedence.. Nigeria isn't a nation to indulge, we are a people that gets better at bad things same way others gets better at good. But did they listen? For Wia !

Today they complain of the president being booed...

E ti ri nkan kan. Day just dey break...

Wait a while longer. As the groom, you need not guess whether the bride is tall or short, light or dark skinned.. My friend, she is going to be your nemesis for a very long time. So much so that you will in your sleep be able to tell where the tiniest mole resides in her body.

Na play UNA DEY call am, e no go tey, UNA go soon gree say na meat WEN hard. Dem DEY call Nama

Shege danbroroba

248 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by StillX10(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari is a Dullard. Why won't you be disrespected when you don't behave yourself

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by StillX10(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Buhari is a Dullard. Why won't you be disrespected when you don't behave yourself

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by overall90: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
very well written.
my only problem is ,considering what APC did,the opposition is not even doing enough.
at a point,there was nothing the government did whether good or bad that lai mohammed and APC did not find a way to twist and rubbish on national TV.

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by FearGodinall: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Mark today's date,when campaign starts proper,Buhari will be stoned.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
You only respect office of the president when you have one.

How can we respect an office currently been occupied by Osama bin laden in disguise.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by kanubiafra: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
from the days of colonial masters that office has been disrespected. the problem here is that people are equating buhari to "a god". and that he is above all things and should be worshipped. even the most powerful men on earth get abused, buhari is not different nor better than them. and you know what ? he is not up to them in capacity, ability, credibility and achievment. even his cows have remained at 150 since. buhari has been a beneficiary of government since he was born. he has never done one thing to improve his own personal life and family. and yet you expect the same man to lead 200m people to promised land ? sometimes i used to think what will nigeria look like after buhari ? i said "after" not "without"

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by LegitHustler: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Hades2016(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Make I no talk cuz them fit block my account

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by chiedu7: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2018
wait when they did it to GEJ it was okay.

Now that the chicken has come home to roost it's a problem.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Grupo(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2018
My problem is that PDP is not even playing the opposition game very well.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by jeff1607(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2018
udontminit!

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by flyca: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Respect is Reciprocal
That's an old adage.

If you want respect, give respect. Fullstop!

Therefore, I will not bother to read the writeup!

11 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by thoollz: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2018
See respect is given to those who deserve it because it is reciprocal. Someone who spent months before appointing his cabinet members, who spent taxpayer's money touring round d world, visiting foreign hospitals, flying out his son to Germany to get treated with taxpayer's money, calling more than half of d entire population lazy, neglecting his duties, under his watch, poverty has risen, deaths everywhere, loss of jobs, striking workers etc. I don't think he deserves any respect nor his office.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Buffalowings3(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Yeye boy..
This one pales in comparison to what GEJ faced.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2018
He who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by CarGuidNG: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8359943_screenshot20181221101230chrome_jpeg5e5c53bbfa2b97675b5aec1c0a63709b

Nothing wrong with a little satire.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, dealers and owners to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history
Signature
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Akshow: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Ziggylady(f): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
My problem is that compared to how GEJ was maligned and insulted..Buhari is having it too easy.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by psp2pc(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
All along it wasn't about buhari's performance. It was about revenge.its clear now. �

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by yesloaded: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Stalwert: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
You don't expect children of hate and beerfraud indigenes to respect a country they hate?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by lonelydora: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
An adage my place said "when an adult makes himself like rice, children will run after him with spoons"

Buhari disrespected himself and the office with his 95% and 5% speech. He disrespected himself when he supported his killer Fulani brothers. I can go on and on, but let me stop here.

Buhari is a tribal bigot and deserves no mercy on the insults thrown at him

43 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Godw1n(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
grin Day just break....afternoon never rish de don de complain what if night rish

12 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by shevi4mb(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2018
In summary, kpanshon ta fi noyale.....
What goes around comes around...and it will continue until both the governed and the government decide to be sensible. I can never imagine any sensible man will ever wish Atiku to be president, now, he's the hot cake ..smh, most Nigeria problems is self made.

RECEIVE SENSE Ô COMPATRIOTS! !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by FLYFIRE(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2018
overall90:
very well written.
my only problem is ,considering what APC did,the opposition is not even doing enough.
at a point,there was nothing the government did whether good or bad that lai mohammed and APC did not find a way to twist and rubbish on national TV.
And today the Channels TV they USED so so much against an innocent man has suddenly gone MUTE. God is preparing for John Momoh who fronts for his elder brother some good repercussions.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2018
flyca:
Respect is Reciprocal
That's an old adage.

If you want respect, give respect. Fullstop!

Therefore, I will not bother to read the writeup!
Try to read it, it's an interesting one. The heading is just what it is, a heading.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by flyca: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
KingMEXX:
Try to read it, it's an interesting one. The heading is just rhetorical
Okay dear, next year. Thanks
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Oweku: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
What goes around comes around...

When GEJ ws in power if him mess, APC will take it to newspaper headline...

If he drink water APC will tke it to social media

Now that the table has turned around..

He should face the music...

APC and PDP are the 2 canker worms in Nigeria and we must flush them out come 2019..

Vote AAC
Vote Omoyele Sowore for President..

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing.. Its free

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by nomenclature(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Hades2016:
Make I no talk cuz then fit block my account
dont be a coward

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by kristisking(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
He has lost his respect long time ago.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Alleges Plot To Upturn Makinde’s Victory At Supreme Court / FG To Give Up Majority Stakes In Its 4 Refineries, To Be Privately Managed / Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.