Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? (18794 Views)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2018
overall90:
Very well written.My only problem is, considering what APC did the opposition is not even doing enough.

At a point,there was nothing the government did whether good or bad that lai mohammed and APC did not find a way to twist and rubbish on national TV.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Why is the president as the head of the nation disrespecting the rule of law / constitution of the Country he governs, by going against court orders ?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Grupo(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2018
Stalwert:
You don't expect children of hate and beerfraud indigenes to respect a country they hate?

Nobody hates the country more than the lifeless cow in asọ rock

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by mozona(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2018
did buhari respect us when he start calling his people all kind if animal name

8 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Lordsocrates: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Type idiot and the American president shows up, so Buhari has no ish... Im own no reach Trump own

4 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by frankzone: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2018
AdmintBox:
What goes around they say eventually comes back around

sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences

It was in this same country that a president was stoned by irate youths in bauchi
Then according to the apc the Nigerian people were only showing their dissatisfaction with his reign

A vehicle amongst the presidents entourage was burntin Niger state, still to the children of anger, it was within the rights of the people to almost have lynched their president.

The president was called a goat, his coffin was carried around on their campaign ground. He was labbelled a drunkard, even when everyone close to him testified he doesn't touch alcohol.

However, soon after they had created all of these madness, And when the apc saw what they had done, it was all good...then they rested..

So it is true? That axeman does not like another swinging an axe over their head, even in play?

So it is true, that every action begets an equal perhaps sometimes opposite reaction?

We warned them, that nigeria is a peculiar nation, of folks who pleasures in revenge..

This is the only country in the world where Once a trend starts here, it never stops, it only gets worse.

[ ASIDE :-
Until the first letter bomb went off in this country, one could have sworn it was impossible for any Nigerian to think up such mischieviously dangerous evil.. However, Since then, bombing has so matured that we have began to compete with nations like Syria and Iraq even in suicide bombings.

It wasn't up until a couple of years ago that we came to accept kidnapping has come to stay.. Then it was only the wealthy and children of the rich that were kidnapped.. Nowadays even folks plan their own abduction, to get money off their families.. We've become so good at it that Whole schools have been whisked away,some never to be heard of again.

Yes, when things go up here, they beat the very laws of gravity, and never come down.. Don't argue with me, just check the prices of good and services.. Remember where they were when you were a child, and imagine where they will be when your kids grow up to be adults.

At the point when cutlasses was introduced into secret cult fights in our higher institutions. Who could have thought then those kids would grow to pistols and double barrels.. Can you even guess how many lives that vice has claimed? Can you imagine what they would be using for their numerous intercultural rivalry 'in Say' another ten years? ]

Back to the matter

we warned them then, they were setting bad precedence.. Nigeria isn't a nation to indulge, we are a people that gets better at bad things same way others gets better at good. But did they listen? For Wia !

Today they complain of the president being booed...

E ti ri nkan kan. Day just dey break...

Wait a while longer. As the groom, you need not guess whether the bride is tall or short, light or dark skinned.. My friend, she is going to be your nemesis for a very long time. So much so that you will in your sleep be able to tell where the tiniest mole resides in her body.

Na play UNA DEY call am, e no go tey, UNA go soon gree say na meat WEN hard. Dem DEY call Nama

Shege danbroroba
Why is the president always lying

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2018
Op, the insult never started with APC, gej nor pmb, I can recollect obj and ibb calling each other old fool in 2009, I said then that this nonsense by ex president is going to spread to current holders of the office, gej then came with his own version by saying leaders of a certain ethnic group are rascals during a campaign in Ibadan, fast forward to 2015, pmb now gave another version by having a 97% 5% class of people, so whosever comes in after them is gonna get more than any previous occupant of the office.
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by gentlegenius(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2018
thoollz:
See respect is given to those who deserve it because it is reciprocal. Someone who spent months before appointing his cabinet members, who spent taxpayer's money touring round d world, visiting foreign hospitals, flying out his son to Germany to get treated with taxpayer's money, calling more than half of d entire population lazy, neglecting his duties, under his watch, poverty has risen, deaths everywhere, loss of jobs, striking workers etc. I don't think he deserves any respect nor his office.
You forgot to add this...
Someone who turn Nigeria to his family business shouldn't be respected.
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5132455392
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by donbenie(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2018
flyca:
Respect is Reciprocal
That's an old adage.

If you want respect, give respect. Fullstop!

Therefore, I will not bother to read the writeup!
A little bit of reading will not kill you but maybe it will save you from writing out of point,the headline is Satirical and not to be taken at face value.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by ShenTeh(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2018
AdmintBox:
What goes around they say eventually comes back around

sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences

It was in this same country that a president was stoned by irate youths in bauchi
Then according to the apc the Nigerian people were only showing their dissatisfaction with his reign

A vehicle amongst the presidents entourage was burntin Niger state, still to the children of anger, it was within the rights of the people to almost have lynched their president.

The president was called a goat, his coffin was carried around on their campaign ground. He was labbelled a drunkard, even when everyone close to him testified he doesn't touch alcohol.

However, soon after they had created all of these madness, And when the apc saw what they had done, it was all good...then they rested..

So it is true? That axeman does not like another swinging an axe over their head, even in play?

So it is true, that every action begets an equal perhaps sometimes opposite reaction?

We warned them, that nigeria is a peculiar nation, of folks who pleasures in revenge..

This is the only country in the world where Once a trend starts here, it never stops, it only gets worse.

[ ASIDE :-
Until the first letter bomb went off in this country, one could have sworn it was impossible for any Nigerian to think up such mischieviously dangerous evil.. However, Since then, bombing has so matured that we have began to compete with nations like Syria and Iraq even in suicide bombings.

It wasn't up until a couple of years ago that we came to accept kidnapping has come to stay.. Then it was only the wealthy and children of the rich that were kidnapped.. Nowadays even folks plan their own abduction, to get money off their families.. We've become so good at it that Whole schools have been whisked away,some never to be heard of again.

Yes, when things go up here, they beat the very laws of gravity, and never come down.. Don't argue with me, just check the prices of good and services.. Remember where they were when you were a child, and imagine where they will be when your kids grow up to be adults.

At the point when cutlasses was introduced into secret cult fights in our higher institutions. Who could have thought then those kids would grow to pistols and double barrels.. Can you even guess how many lives that vice has claimed? Can you imagine what they would be using for their numerous intercultural rivalry 'in Say' another ten years? ]

Back to the matter

we warned them then, they were setting bad precedence.. Nigeria isn't a nation to indulge, we are a people that gets better at bad things same way others gets better at good. But did they listen? For Wia !

Today they complain of the president being booed...

E ti ri nkan kan. Day just dey break...

Wait a while longer. As the groom, you need not guess whether the bride is tall or short, light or dark skinned.. My friend, she is going to be your nemesis for a very long time. So much so that you will in your sleep be able to tell where the tiniest mole resides in her body.

Na play UNA DEY call am, e no go tey, UNA go soon gree say na meat WEN hard. Dem DEY call Nama

Shege danbroroba

I love this!

Not only is it moral history, but a swinging satire on our socio-political prejudices.

No 'Hate Speech' law can tame this dangerous tide. Leadership must be exemplary. No two ways about it.

Again, thank you, op.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Akinz0126(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2018
FearGodinall:
Mark today's date,when campaign starts proper,Buhari will be stoned.

They'll probably try to remove is cap too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Akinz0126(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

You forgot to add this...
Someone who turn Nigeria to his family business shouldn't be respected.
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5132455392
The first thing he said when we went to southern Germany was to call all Nigerians thieves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by bluecircle470: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari is a Dullard. Why won't you be disrespected when you don't behave yourself

It is not Buhari that is being disrespected rather it’s the seat of presidency. You may not understand tho
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by blackfase(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Don't blame those desecrating the office. It has and still being abused by successive occupants. They have no shame....

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by israelmao(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2018
GEJ was the most insulted and ridiculed president of Nigeria yet heaven didn't fall,yet he endured the pain.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by openmine(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2018
The insult PMB is getting is so little compared to what GeJ got!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by bejeria101(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
When you did it to Gej you didn't know it was disrespectful? Now the daura Dull.ard is getting his dose and you are nagging? Make we hear word biko.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2018
AdmintBox:
He was labbelled a drunkard, even when everyone close to him testified he doesn't touch alcohol.

How much do they pay you guys to write this type of rubbish ? I know Jonathan very well and he’s not only a drunk but a heavy drunkard. In fact his favorites are gin and vodka !
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari is a Dullard. Why won't you be disrespected when you don't behave yourself

Not a reasonable reason enough
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nigerianization(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Oweku:
What goes around comes around...

When GEJ ws in power if him mess, APC will take it to newspaper headline...

If he drink water APC will tke it to social media

Now that the table has turned around..

He should face the music...

APC and PDP are the 2 canker worms in Nigeria and we must flush them out come 2019..

Vote AAC
Vote Omoyele Sowore for President..

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing.. Its free

He's on my list for consideration. Just that he won't be allowed to participate in the presidential debate
But I'll make up my mind after watching Kingsley Moughalu debate on January 19
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
They can do what ever they like, buhari will still win in 2019!! buhari till 2044! grin
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by PROPHETmichael: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2018
When they want to blackmail you that the office of the president was disrespected, show them these pictures� to explain what disrespecting the office of the president really is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nigerianization(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Bluetooth2:

How much do they pay you guys to write this type of rubbish ? I know Jonathan very well and he’s not only a drunk but a heavy drunkard. In fact his favorites are gin and vodka !

How did that affect his leadership qualities compare to your lord, god and saviour buhari who has never tasted alcohol in his life.

Between the two, who is more liberal
Tolerant to divergent opinions
Has a large heart
Who among them is his ambition worth the blood of 'dogs and baboons'
Who among them places national interest above sectional interest

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nigerianization(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
When they want to blackmail you that the office of the president was disrespected, show them these pictures� to explain what disrespecting the office of the president really is.

If I say God bless you, wouldn't it be an understatement?
As a prophet, you should be closer to God than myself

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by donnie(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Oweku:
What goes around comes around...

When GEJ ws in power if him mess, APC will take it to newspaper headline...

If he drink water APC will tke it to social media

Now that the table has turned around..

He should face the music...

APC and PDP are the 2 canker worms in Nigeria and we must flush them out come 2019..

Vote AAC
Vote Omoyele Sowore for President..

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing.. Its free

You and sowore know you'll never win... except you're deluded.

You just want to cut Atiku votes but una plan nor go work.

angry
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Nigerianization(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

It is not Buhari that is being disrespected rather it’s the seat of presidency. You may not understand tho

Did your kits and kins understand this fact few years ago?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Bizibi(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Bluetooth2:

they don't always disappoint,so typical of them.
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by pawesome(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2018
Because the president is disrespecting it... He even disrespected Jonathan so what's so special about his own

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by theoldpretender(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
The funny thing about this article or thread is that the PDP suppoprters are saying it's ok for them to insult Bubu...since GEJ was insulted badly.

In my opinion, no one cares in a democracy when the leader is insulted.

I'm old enough to recall what insulting our army lords and masters entailed (jail without trial plus torture)...so,instead of bothering about who was insulted more, GEJ or PMB, give thanks to God that at least under this new democratic dispensation, we have freedom to make fun of our leaders.

The problem is, the whole hatred thing. I've seen GEJ and PMB supporters that are sooo embittered that one has to stop and ask if they are okay. You can criticise Bubu or GEJ....but going as far as being so bitter about it....sigh.

As for me...all I know is I criticise our leaders...whether the polticial stripe....but I can never ever hate them. Hate destroys. And most Nigerians would do well to remember the last time we allowed hate to run out of control.....
Re: Why Are We Disrespecting The Presidents Office? by Princedapace(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Stalwert:
You don't expect children of hate and beerfraud indigenes to respect a country they hate?

But ur apc supporters were amazing when they were insulting GEJ up and down, right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Service Chiefs Now, Former DSS Director Tells FG / Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Nigeria Facing Worsening Economic Crisis, Says IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.