Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures (50742 Views)

Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Samuel1402(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good bro the pictures says it all, u can see the progress between 2005 to 2015, good ten years under PDP. And 2015 to 2018 under APC........ u judge by ur self......
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
It's called delayed gratification...that is what Igbo are known for...patience
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by fattprince(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
streamsofjoy:
Am I the only one who has seen this thread before?
No, but when I saw it the guy was just in 2015 level.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by stankezzy: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Liar, that guy u saw in the picture is a Senegalese and not a Nigerian, see the phone number on the shop
and an igbo guy can't stay in that country abi ?
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
The guy was thinking he was missing out not knowing that that's the right age any one should be thinking of what to do with their lives.

Our folks lied to us big time by locking us up in the house to read book day and night and telling us there is gold inside the book.

Who book help now?

1 Like

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by stankezzy: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
lexy2014:

Yes he is. As an apprentice, he learnt one trade. These guys learn things u can't learn in d classroom but am not sure of d 2018 pix. It's not Nigeria
Why are we so naive and jealous , can't an igbo guy do business in foreign country , is there no African country that igbo businesses are not found? , must the business be in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
stankezzy:
Why are we so naive and jealous , can't an igbo guy do business in foreign country , is there no African country that igbo businesses are not found? , must the business be in nigeria
Is there anywhere in my comment I said an Igbo can't do business in a foreign land? Y exactly are u getting emotional?
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
venai:
Please which country is that guy from?
That phone number on his signboard is foreign.

Maybe an ibo man in ibo man in Abidjan or Angola.
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
highminded:
Boys of these days can't wait that long.Smh what a pity
Lolz, some are really hustling o, na all those yahoo yahoo Boys wey no wan get sense.
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
And one idiotic olosho disguising as girlfriend will want to reap where she did not sow.
hahahaha, easy bro.
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
this is the REAL HUSTLER
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO,BLESS WE HUSTLING LEGITELY
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
this is the REAL HUSTLER
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO,BLESS WE HUSTLING LEGITELY
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by nextstep(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ladies of nowadays, would they be willing to stand by a man on the beginning days of his hustle? In 2005 they would just laugh at him because he's hustling on the street. 2009 they will be complaining that he has only small shop. When he insists to put profit back in his business, they would call him stingy, that he should spend on their hair or get them iPhone. It's only now after 13 years of hard work that the profits are coming in, they will now say: "what a successful guy", yet they would not stand by him through the hard times. SMH

And our young boys of nowadays are no different: most will not see that he worked hard and consistently for 13 years, enduring all the hardships and setbacks that accompany all businesses. They will now either want to steal from him, or try to use ritual to be like him.

This is very inspiring, and encourages me to continue my line of business, because it will get better the more I work on it.

streamsofjoy:

I agree... I was thinking the same thing.

SEGLIZ:
some idiot will keep blaming every government for their woes. yesterday was obj, yaradua, gej, today is pmb check the business it has span every bad government we have from 1999 till date and it is surviving the current harsh weather. God bless our hustle.

This is a very very excellent point. Even me sef, I get distracted by the thought of: "this government is worse than the past one", but in truth, this guy shows you can make it no matter what. Stop complaining and keep working, don't be wasteful, and keep the dream alive. Thanks bros for your insight.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
And some are looking for female pants to steal.
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by jaymee0(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Great man
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Man of vision and consistency
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Dokimazo(f): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dividend of Consistency and Diligence. wooow
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
streamsofjoy:

NO
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by henrijin: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Inspirational
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by poiZon: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
helorin:
Nigerian man took to social media as he shows off viral shots showcasing his progress of his business since 2005 till date of 2018.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/viral-shots-showcasing-a-mans-progress-over-the-years-photos

e dey like e follow collect trader moni..... kikikiki

brains wan kee me
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Ugosample(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
It's called delayed gratification...that is what Igbo are known for...patience

I don't think its tribe specific tho

Anyone who is steadfast will succeed

2 Likes

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Ugosample(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
koyyes:
The guy was thinking he was missing out not knowing that that's the right age any one should be thinking of what to do with their lives.

Our folks lied to us big time by locking us up in the house to read book day and night and telling us there is gold inside the book.

Who book help now?

EXACTLY
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Ugosample(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
nextstep:
Ladies of nowadays, would they be willing to stand by a man on the beginning days of his hustle? In 2005 they would just laugh at him because he's hustling on the street. 2009 they will be complaining that he has only small shop. When he insists to put profit back in his business, they would call him stingy, that he should spend on their hair or get them iPhone. It's only now after 13 years of hard work that the profits are coming in, they will now say: "what a successful guy", yet they would not stand by him through the hard times. SMH

And our young boys of nowadays are no different: most will not see that he worked hard and consistently for 13 years, enduring all the hardships and setbacks that accompany all businesses. They will now either want to steal from him, or try to use ritual to be like him.

This is very inspiring, and encourages me to continue my line of business, because it will get better the more I work on it.

I agree... I was thinking the same thing.

This is a very very excellent point. Even me sef, I get distracted by the thought of: "this government is worse than the past one", but in truth, this guy shows you can make it no matter what. Stop complaining and keep working, don't be wasteful, and keep the dream alive. Thanks bros for your insight.

you got that right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
highminded:
Boys of these days can't wait that long.Smh what a pity
Is education bro
After spending so much years in school studying and get msc only to get no job. U want them to wait another 15yrs to learn a trade?
How many years will a man spend in this life?
Those not going to school are waiting, u can see how young d was when he started.
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by egbabiekperemo1: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
kayjay69:
You are very stupid for this useless, pointless comment. I am Yoruba and I love that hardworking brother. God bless his hustle and that of other hardworking, well meaning individuals trapped within this entity called Nigeria that doesnt do nothing to help everyday people bring the best from out of themselves.

Na people like you dey go collect money from bastard politicians to come infuse tribal sentiments on platforms like Nairaland. Your free speech shouldn't mean free stupidity. Shame on you and everyone like you trying to stoke unnecessary flames. And I could care less if you are Yoruba attacking Igbo or Igbo attacking Hausa. If you are not attacking your useless, senseless bastard politicians and would rather spend your time playing useless tribal games with comments such as the one below, I repeat God punish you.

Abeg go my profile go check me out. E be like say u wan kpeme

1 Like

Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Evercurious(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
And one idiotic olosho disguising as girlfriend will want to reap where she did not sow.

PLS LEAVE WOMEN ALONE...FACE YOUR LIFE...IS HE COMPLAINING TO YOU?
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Platony(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hard work pays.......
D only problem we av wit pple today is, dey want quick cash...dey dnt av d patience at all.

If I look back at how I started my job/company since 1995 til date, d gradual progress & achievements,.....I jst give God all d glory for helping me love my job & neva gave up.

HARD WORK PAYS.
JUST BE CONSISTENT. wink
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by kapelvej: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
venai:
Please which country is that guy from?
That phone number on his signboard is foreign.

I can bet, Denmark
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Kupiejodaniels: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Abeg sir I'm looking for job in ur company
Platony:
Hard work pays.......
D only problem we av wit pple today is, dey want quick cash...dey dnt av d patience at all.

If I look back at how I started my job/company since 1995 til date, d gradual progress & achievements,.....I jst give God all d glory for helping me love my job & neva gave up.

HARD WORK PAYS.
JUST BE CONSISTENT. wink
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by Ezypretty: 6:27am On Dec 22, 2018
nice
Re: A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures by ScotMisile: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Obaofusa:
God punish all ashawo and all runs girls on this forum and instamessage

Kikikikii.. Dem Don show you pepper. .bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Kano Hotelier, Tahir Fadallah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.