Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures (53441 Views)

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo / PDP: Between Secondus, Udeh Okoye And The Truth - Tonye Barcanista / Covid-19: Senator Dino Melaye Shares Vacation Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by LordsApostle: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Apostle the senior man wink
I salute u brother like weeeeettttiiinnnnn!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by adedayourt(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
He's well read

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by dermmy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Their kids can never look like OBJ.

This is wickedness. Lolz
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by aforosco(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abagworo:
He is not Nigeria's youngest commissioner. The youngest commissioner is Imo State commissioner for information who is in his early twenties Chidiebere Patrick Nzeh.

That man z not 23.If you are not 30 you cannot be appointed to be member if SEC.This guy was DG budgeting for 3 yrs waiting to clock 30 so he was appointed as he clocked 30

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Is it not amazing how peeps from influential backgrounds tend to settle down early while all these ones that flaunt coins prefer to deceive themselves only to end up frustrated with children from different women.

Poverty is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Beauty + Money +Power + Happiness

Odimma finish
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Chai us way no get connection nko?

Na to let ASUU deal with us till we clock 30 for university.

Well, I still have more than have a decade, I believe I can surpass such achievements by d time I reach his age In sha Allah.

When I blow I will remember everybody on nairaland, even Biafrans grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by id4sho(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
nwakibie3:

so you believe buhari is 76 yrs old
that man is over 80 yrs if u dont knw
Bros Bros, u dey vex oooo
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by troubleboi: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
You mean youngest commissioner or youngest looter...

Click my signature below..Its a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet..
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:
I cannor lie, I'm kinda jealous of this guy. He seems to have everything going for him.

Igbo Emeka!

Why? Not everyone is impressed. As a member of the opposite sex, he does nothing for me. I don’t find his credentials impressive, he is not physically attractive to me. In short I could give zero fcks.

Don’t sell yourself short. Everyone is unique.
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
is that why you couldn't spell ordinary "their?"

They spell as they pronounce. grin grin
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

76 not 79 bro.

It’s actually 106 bro grin
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by mvem(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
biafranation:
Igbos and beauty are like 5 and 6.. Naturally a very attractive people with silky skin tone. No difference between them and African Americans, another reason that Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans are not originally Africans but Black Hebrews that migrated to Africa. These black Hebrew look nothing like Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani.
...the fulanis are Semitic while igbos and Yoruba's are Bantu...there features are very obvious to distinguish the two... Igbos and Yoruba's have a sub Sahara negroid look with big noes and lips and wide face but fulanis are caucasian looking.... So you believe you are a black Jew from Israel... Delusion

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by jubrilELsudan: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
I will like to fvck his wife and shoot my hot cum on her pretty face.

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by DIMIZZY1: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordsApostle:
See small boy when I senior by far!!! Chai.. Get my kind of woman as wife and the kind of Job I suppose get. SMH
Why won't it be like dat when u have ur in your profile dat u are a female?
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by DIMIZZY1: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Jiang:
Chai us way no get connection nko?

Na to let ASUU deal with us till we clock 30 for university.

Well, I still have more than have a decade, I believe I can surpass such achievements by d time I reach his age In sha Allah.

When I blow I will remember everybody on nairaland, even Biafrans grin
Hahaha
My brother u hav smoke and u hav high
ASUU no want me to enter sch sef o
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by olasaad(f): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm @Dangote's wedding in Malaysia.

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
mvem:
.[s]..the fulanis are Semitic while igbos and Yoruba's are Bantu...there features are very obvious to distinguish the two... Igbos and Yoruba's have a sub Sahara negroid look with big noes and lips and wide face but fulanis are caucasian looking.... So you believe you are a black Jew from Israel... Delusion [/s]

If you ever group Igbos and Yorubas as one, I deal with you. Don't ever in your life group direct descendants of God with Afonjas. Have you ever seen an Igbo man that looks like an afonja? Afonjas look like Kenyans and South Sudanese!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
kmcutez:

Why? Not everyone is impressed. As a member of the opposite sex, he does nothing for me. I don’t find his credentials impressive, he is not physically attractive to me. In short I could give zero fcks.

Don’t sell yourself short. Everyone is unique.
Really? I thought femalefolk would jump on him if he was single
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Vikky014(f): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:
I cannor lie, I'm kinda jealous of this guy. He seems to have everything going for him.

Igbo Emeka!

Igbo Emeka ke
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vikky014:
Igbo Emeka ke
Call me sexist but it sounds better saying Igbo Emeka for male Igbo folk.
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Vikky014(f): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
biafranation:

If you ever group Igbos and Yorubas as one, I deal with you. Don't ever in your life group direct descendants of God with Afonjas. Have you ever seen an Igbo man that looks like an afonja? Afonjas look like Kenyans and South Sudanese!
haha,wicked guy

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Vikky014(f): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Call me sexist but it sounds better saying Igbo Emeka for male Igbo folk.
ignorance is a disease, you think Amaka stands for female in that context?

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vikky014:
ignorance is a disease, you think Amaka stands for female in that context?
I'm not Igbo na. I'm just saying Amaka is feminine while Emeka is masculine. Abi am I wrong?
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Ohraykon: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Good one, the youths are coming!

Here is a question for the illiterates that can't see beyond the bridge of their noses, how was it possible for an alleged Sudanese named Jubril to face the joint NASS?? When it was in the same gathering the patrons of fake reports and propaganda are seated!??
I want to seize this opportunity to demystify the alleged accusation of a Jubril in Aso rock, its quite dramatic and equally astonishing how the president was taught dead but with God's intervention overcame the illness and evil thoughts being spread by agents of confusion, THE GENERAL @PMB , was never dead nor replaced, am sure the healthy and youthful looks on him got illiterates wondering how an old man above 75yrs could recover so well,
Truth is THE GENERAL can not recover naturally in that manner considering his age, however, people must know about the process of COSMETIC SURGERY,
Am 100% sure it was the process ( COSMETIC SURGERY) that THE GENERAL went through to give him such healthy and youthful looks, which is very appropriate, as the president MUST look good as possible, he stands as the country's image and no1 citizen, World leaders such as Vladimir Putin of Russia and Donald Trump of USA all undergo the process of COSMETIC SURGERY to keep their looks as youthful as possible.
God bless Nigeria
mumu
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Ohraykon: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
RTSC:
If you go school finish, get better work and you no marry fine wife, wetin you gain!?

Their female pikin go fine well well.
mumu their male pikin nko
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Vikky014(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:

I'm not Igbo na. I'm just saying Amaka is feminine while Emeka is masculine. Abi am I wrong?
sorry thought u were an igbo person.Amaka means so beautiful,too good,etc Emeka means you hv done well,
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Vikky014:
sorry thought u were an igbo person.Amaka means so beautiful,too good,etc Emeka means you hv done well,

Ohhh, thanks. But I should be able to use it on the same context na. Saying Igbo Emeka is like saying the Igbo tribe has done well again, abi?
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Vikky014(f): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Earthbound:

Ohhh, thanks. But I should be able to use it on the same context na. Saying Igbo Emeka is like saying the Igbo tribe has done well again, abi?
no emeka is a short form of a name known as chukwuemeka .meaning God has done marvelously well.you cant use it dt way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Buhari Lists Characteristics Of APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.