Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) (25605 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by bender79: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I trust Warri people. Chop and vote PDP.
Delta Central is the most unpredictable district in this election. Stop talking trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by deomelllo: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Felixv:

It is political - it is an APC program, but guess what , even some PDP governors are supporting it.

You see some of them accompanying the VP to the markets.

If Saraki or Dogara wanted to accompany the VP no one would stop them, but I guess meeting common market women is beneath them

Or they prefer to send the money onto their own private bank account instead of helping our hard working men and women with their own money
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Efewestern:
This will be the second time Osinbajo will be coming to warri without visiting other kings in the city, like WTF, is Olu of Warri the only King in here?
Of course na u can't compare a kingdom of 500 yrs old to a kingdom created inside another kingdom with fraud that is just 5yrs old. Things aren't don that way.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Take the education ans say thanks for the education I gave you, you and your type are ignorant, you don't read and you know nothing about Nigeria, all you do is run around the internet with half baked rubbish and ignorant nonsense.

You win come collect the belt...

Silence is always the best answer
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by bender79: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
donbrowser:

Tradermoni is senseless bro. What business can you do with 10k?it could have been better if the least fund is 50 or 100k.
That is why its a petty seller scheme. They never promised to build an empire for them but to sustain their petty trade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Where are my Itsekiri people. How do we greet Olu? Teach me.
Ogiame
Swoooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
agbajor27:

He is the Olu of warri, there is no other king in warri kingdom again,go to ur pti conference centre dat is were ur palace is located.
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
bender79:
Delta Central is the most unpredictable district in this election. Stop talking trash

Do you know where I am?Keep quiet.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Efewestern:
This will be the second time Osinbajo will be coming to warri without visiting other kings in the city, like WTF, is Olu of Warri the only King in here?
Which one be WTF?

Na Olu of Warri and Ovie of Ughelli Ogharusi the 3rd na them get mouth pass for Delta
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
ohil:
When Saraki first called Osibanjo a mere commissioner, I was very angry with him. But now I can understand better. For a professor in law to serve and lick the ass of school cert holder is unbelievable. My question is can Osibanjo die of hunger if he resign as VP today? Or is he afraid of being in the EFCC watchlist if he fails to do the bidding of his puppet master because he has soiled his hands in corruption. The only appointment he made in 4yrs of his appointment was nullified after a month, yet he continued to obey and serve as an errand boy. When has it become the responsibility of VP to go throughout the federation and be sharing #10,000.00, Oga please reserve some respect for yourself and your profession. You are a rare gem, but this dullard is trying to rubbish you for life. Besides, you are a Pastor. It is only in shithole country that this nonsense can happen. Shalon.

Shut up your dirty gutter. Osinbajo is running his race, run yours and let's see the outcome. Children of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by bender79: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Do you know where I am?Keep quiet.
Shut up! You have no idea where you are just that you have adroid phone with cheap data to write a useless opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by SocialJustice: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
How did Ayiri become so big a political influencer?

This guy's reach is probably more than some reknown political top dogs.

cool
Ologbotsere(Prime minister) of Itsekiri Kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
SocialJustice:
Ologbotsere(Prime minister) of Itsekiri Kingdom.
Omo! I don't know the implication of that, but it sure sounds big. cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by SocialJustice: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Omo! I don't know the implication of that, but it sure sounds big. cool
He's the liason between the king and his people. In essence, he's like a king too. Before Osinbajo's visit, the Presidency or any other person for that matter has to go through the Ologbotsere. When he's doing community relation with oil companies that's where the mad money is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by gentlegenius(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Osibanjo PDP nightmare grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Efewestern: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Which one be WTF?

Na Olu of Warri and Ovie of Ughelli Ogharusi the 3rd na them get mouth pass for Delta

We have to the Orodje of Okpe, he is very influential, how can the VP land in Osubi without paying any courtesy visit to the Orodje of Okpe or even the Ovie of Uvwie. Osinbajo has been doing this for too long and I think it's about time we call him to order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
bender79:
Shut up!You have no idea where you are just that you have adroid phone with cheap data to write a useless opinion

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Dominique NL rule 2 broken.

This kid deserves a ban.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rubbish

What business can I start with 5k and get 3million before december 30th??
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by bender79: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Dominique NL rule 2 broken.

This kid deserves a ban.
Now you sound like a kindergarten that scream his mothers name when the bullies come around. Lol
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by centboy123456(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
tragergeorge:
Olu of itsekiri not olu of warri,,,, warri no get olu,,na itsekiri get olu

how many kings do we have in warri
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by donbrowser(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
bender79:
That is why its a petty seller scheme. They never promised to build an empire for them but to sustain their petty trade.
No matter how petty it is, how far can 10k go?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by WarriAproko: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Which one be WTF?

do you know orodje of okpe
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by WarriAproko: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
centboy123456:

how many kings do we have in warri
warri have 3 lga. Warri South have 2kings presently. Which is the olu of warri which is the only itskiri king. Then professor okumagba representing the okere urhobo kingdom. Then warri south west we have the pere of ogbejor, i think also the pere of gbaramatu also from there. Then warri north majorly occupied by the itskiris. Mind u everyone knows their bandaries. He was called/odain the olu of warri during the millitary government. The itsekiris lands are richly blessed with the major companies like chevron, and excravos offshores. That is why they are mostly recorgdnise
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Where are my Itsekiri people. How do we greet Olu? Teach me.

OGIAME! OGIAME!! Suoooo!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by WarriAproko: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
The itsekiris are the smallest tribe in delta if not nigeria ruled by a single king.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
tragergeorge:
Olu of itsekiri not olu of warri,,,, warri no get olu,,na itsekiri get olu

Kill your self guy

OLU OF WARRI
OGIAME IKENWOLI
OGBOWURU, OFOMASI, OFOWERETSEWERE
OGIAME! OGIAME!! SUOOOO

Go hug transformer if it pains you. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by WarriAproko: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
To me all thia olu of this, ovie of that, are all liabilty.major cause of nigeria problems are religion and tribalism

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Omoluabi cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by rexwalters: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Efewestern:

We have to the Orodje of Okpe, he is very influential, how can the VP land in Osubi without paying any courtesy visit to the Orodje of Okpe or even the Ovie of Uvwie. Osinbajo has been doing this for too long and I think it's about time we call him to order.
When they launch their money program in Sapele the Orodje will be the Prominent player.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by timibare(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
RCCG NEEDS TO STOP THIS MAN AS A PASTOR IN THEIR MINISTRY, den say sheep wen follow dog hustle, go chop shit.. ds man don chop enuff
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by nodeKWKLFL: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Efewestern:
Correction, olu of itsekiri not olu of Warri. Is it by force?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) by earnvest: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Can this tradermoni wait till after the general elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. / Ayade, Lai Mohammed Commission First Decoder Manufacturing Plant In West Africa / Kogi APC Governorship Ticket: Screening Committee Knocks Out Jibril, Irukera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.