Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (8895 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Finally I'm Free from religion / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by GooseBaba: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
elated177:

You don't know what your problem is?

Believe it or not, Salvation is from the Jews.

Who condemned his ancestors? Why did I condemn my ancestors?

If calling a spade a spade is condemnation, then so be it.

Just read Jer 16:19-21.

When your ancestors killed twins, because they thought they were evil, did they act in ignorance or not? Why did they stop doing it? Who or what made them change their view?

Young man, you are a man I suppose, feel free to write about the religion of your ancestors. You can even worship them if you like I am not stopping you.

I am not forcing you to accept the path I am traversing. It is not like I have a knife to your throat or a gun to your head.

You need to quit the whining. Your latent attempt at emotional blackmail will not work.

I must talk about my Maker, my Father in heaven YHVH El Shaddai, with all confidence. It is divine confidence that comes from divine knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Job 28:28. Jer 9:23-24. No apologies!

May be you are a slave. I am, most definitely, not a slave.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

I hope you're from the tribe that killed twins. So one tribe killed twins. in your world that translates to African ignorance.

What about the tribes that celebrated and honoured twins before the advent of colonial transgression?

Should we discard theirs because we want to make a point of personal righteousness.

If you want to call a spade a spade. Direct it at the particular tribe that practiced twin killings. Stop regurgitating colonial propaganda to make your point.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

What is the profit if you gain all these things and lose your soul in burning hell for the rest of your life.

Yawn !!

Those are threats for kids !!

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by TruthinAction: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
frosbel2:

Yawn !!

Those are threats for kids !!

It's no threat. It's more real than you think. You will curse the day your mother gave birth to you when you get there. The pains are unbearable. You had better repent before it's too late. Even your conscience know it's true but your carnal mind is trying to fight it.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

It's no threat. It's more real than you think. You will curse the day your mother gave birth to you when you get there. The pains are unbearable. You had better repent before it's too late. Even your conscience know it's true but your carnal mind is trying to fight it.

Yep, because you have been there yourself - brainwashed religious fanatic. Go tremble with your fables !!

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

What is the profit if you gain all these things and lose your soul in burning hell for the rest of your life.
This is exactly why these atheists are joyfully gaining more souls.
Life is when we are alife Sir and the only wages for sin is death.Romans 6:23
So the rest of his life he will live as an atheist,no matter what he feels like enjoying is simply a deceit from the world as the fruit of God's holy spirit will be MISSING in his life
*LOVE he can't buy this since white atheists will continue to view him as black so all his love will be restricted only to those he knew within his neighborhood.
*JOY he can't buy this since he isn't ready to emulate Jesus so his wife and children will also develop their own preferences which will certainly kill the joy he supposed to have.
*PEACE he can't have this since he will be striving towards achieving things that unbelievers are also eagerly pursuing so he will always make trouble while dealing with his greedy neighbours.
*PATIENCE he doesn't need this since he believes in "me first" so he won't bloody care to suffer for anything,just to gain it all but he'll pay dearly for it as he deals with people having the same mindset.
*KINDNESS he can think of been kind but disappointments will always come since he didn't believe in Jesus who taught us to be selfless,so when those he showed kindness proves to be ingrates he will loose throw such virtue into the trash.
*GOODNESS he won't continue to be good when 99.9% proves to be bad so he will later be subdued into ignoring goodness.
*FAITH of course he will detest this since he is not ready to keep expecting what himself and majority around him aren't SEEING so he'll be driven up and down ONLY by what he can SEE. Hebrew 11:1
*MILDNESS he can't be mild because it is the attitude of those around him that is determining his next line of action,so if those around him are desperate he will become desperate as well but not without COST.
*SELF CONTROL this is impossible because he feels he is in control of his own mind but evidence shows that it's the wind of change that is driving him to and fro.
So when God is issuing the visa for everlasting life in Paradise to those who merit it{Psalm 37:7-11,29,Proverbs 2:20-22,Isaiah 35:5 6,65:21-25} frosbel and other atheists would have MANAGED to inflict pains on themselves and others for a period of 70~80 years{1Timothy 6:9,10}and finally they will return to dust. Genesis 3:17-19
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by TruthinAction: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
So the rest of his life he will live as an atheist,no matter what he feels like enjoying is simply a deceit from the world as the fruit of God's holy spirit will be MISSING in his life
*LOVE he can't buy this since white atheists will continue to view him as black so all his love will be restricted only to those he knew within his neighborhood.
*JOY he can't buy this since he isn't ready to emulate Jesus so his wife and children will also develop their own preferences which will certainly kill the joy he supposed to have.
*PEACE he can't have this since he will be striving towards achieving things that unbelievers are also eagerly pursuing so he will always make trouble while dealing with his greedy neighbours.
*PATIENCE he doesn't need this since he believes in "me first" so he won't bloody care to suffer for anything,just to gain it all but he'll pay dearly for it as he deals with people having the same mindset.
*KINDNESS he can think of been kind but disappointments will always come since he didn't believe in Jesus who taught us to be selfless,so when those he showed kindness proves to be ingrates he will loose throw such virtue into the trash.
*GOODNESS he won't continue to be good when 99.9% proves to be bad so he will later be subdued into ignoring goodness.
*FAITH of course he will detest this since he is not ready to keep expecting what himself and majority around him aren't SEEING so he'll be driven up and down ONLY by what he can SEE. Hebrew 11:1
*MILDNESS he can't be mild because it is the attitude of those around him that is determining his next line of action,so if those around him are desperate he will become desperate as well but not without COST.
*SELF CONTROL this is impossible because he feels he is in control of his own mind but evidence shows that it's the wind of change that is driving him to and fro.
So when God is issuing the visa for everlasting life in Paradise to those who merit it{Psalm 37:7-11,29,Proverbs 2:20-22,Isaiah 35:5 6,65:21-25} frosbel and other atheists would have MANAGED to inflict pains on themselves and others for a period of 70~80 years{1Timothy 6:9,10}and finally they will return to dust. Genesis 3:17-19

Their bodies will return to dust but their souls will burn in hell.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by GooseBaba: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

While you and yours burn in Muslim hell fire....Ohh boy you better start learning how to scream in agony! In Arabic language.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

That is exactly what i'm trying to erase from your comments Sir.
The teaching of a place of torment for the dead is UNSRIPTURAL!
Granted, many MISINFORMED religious teachers will quote texts out of context to back their pagan ideology,but be rest assured Sir that God has NO other plans for Adam,Eve and any of their progenies that took after their rebellious course! God's pronouncement against Adam(the first criminal) is "you will find things difficult throughout your days until you finally return to the dust,for dust you are and to dust you will return" Genesis 3:18,19
So whatever we read in the Bible MUST correlate with this judgment from the beginning {Ecclesiastes 3:19,20, 9:4-10} otherwise our understanding of the scriptures will not be COMPLETE!
As for the Soul God's word clearly point to the inner person that we are,since that is the embodiment of our likeness,hatred,love and general feelings which will all perish at death! Ezekiel 18:4,20 compared to Ecclesiastes 9:6
God is just too pure to keep looking at HIS own creatures suffering for HIS own pleasure, even Jesus who came from God as the replica of God burst in tears as He noticed the suffering that Adam brought upon mankind! John 11:35
So know today Sir that the true God is destroying unrepentant sinners NOT because HE loves killing (2Peter 3:9) but there is NO arrangement for evildoers so HE will return them to the place where they could be of use to HIS creation DUST as in MANURE! Jeremiah 9:22
HE takes no pleasure in tormenting people inside fire and HE even said such thoughts has NOT come into HIS heart! Jeremiah 7:31
God bless you Sir!
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

so this is how wicked your God is
I can't serve a wicked God I dont want wickedness to be transferred to me
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
did u just say ur god LOVES ,and he told Saul to kill everyone in a city I hope u know that's genocide
aw will u feel if u were one of the children of the amalekites waking up one day and see every one killed and u urself being knifed all in the name that god sent them
hmm u better think now I can see that God is GOOD
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atewo400:

did u just say ur god LOVES ,and he told Saul to kill everyone in a city I hope u know that's genocide
aw will u feel if u were one of the children of the amalekites waking up one day and see every one killed and u urself being knifed all in the name that god sent them
hmm u better think now I can see that God is GOOD
Hmmmmmmm
Well that's thoughtful of you Sir but i want you to know that it's the way people of that time shows that their God is superior to other deities.
It's only those who revere HIM that are given the opportunity to live. Joshua 2:8-16
All the Gods of that time were doing the same thing so the Israelites after the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob has proved HIS mightiness in Egypt (the world power of the time) should be feared by all,any tribe that underestimates them should be wiped out! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmm
Well that's thoughtful of you Sir but i want you to know that it's the way people of that time shows that their God is superior to other deities.
It's only those who revere HIM that are given the opportunity to live. Joshua 2:8-16
All the Gods of that time were doing the same thing so the Israelites after the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob has proved HIS mightiness in Egypt (the world power of the time) should be feared by all,any tribe that underestimates them should be wiped out! undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided
But dont u think since God is omniscient and all loving he shouldn't have created them in order to avoid Genocide
Pls always question ur belief
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by TruthinAction: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atewo400:

so this is how wicked your God is
I can't serve a wicked God I dont want wickedness to be transferred to me

No, he is not wicked. He is not sending you to hell because of your wrong doings. Hell was prepared for the devil but the first Adam fell for his tricks and became doomed like him. So, on account of Adam's transgression, the entire human race was headed for hell. So, God had to send the last Adam, Jesus to rescue us. This is love in action. Someone had to take your place and suffer the punishment you were supposed to suffer. If you accept the finished work of Christ on Calvary, you will be saved and free from God's wrath.

The sin that sends you to hell is that of rejection Christ who is your only hope. So, it does not matter how wicked you are or how good you are humanly speaking, without Christ, you are hell bound. It's your decision that sends you to hell and not God. God has done his part to rescue you from hell but you have to accept it for it to be of benefit to you. So, quit the anger and accept Jesus now. He is knocking at the door of your heart. Won't you let him in? He will bring peace to your heart that money cannot buy. He will fill you with his love that surpasses human understanding. Your life will never be the same again.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atewo400:
undecided undecided
But dont u think since God is omniscient and all loving he shouldn't have created them in order to avoid Genocide
Pls always question ur belief
Please be calm when expressing your thoughts as we're both FREE agents, even if what you say or i say is just for both of us to meditate on NOT immediate acceptance of what you've considered as rubbish or what i wasn't taught.
So let's give each other the chance to meditate over what we're reading!
First of all, the God of the Bible never claims to be omniscient! It's people that feels God should be like this or like that.
When HE(God) heard reports of what was happening in Sodom and Gomorrah,HE sent angels to go and VERIFY if this report is true! Genesis 18:20,21
According to this account,it is evident that the God of the Bible is not OMNISCIENT as most people think!
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

No, he is not wicked. He is not sending you to hell because of your wrong doings. Hell was prepared for the devil but the first Adam fell for his tricks and became doomed like him. So, on account of Adam's transgression, the entire human race was headed for hell. So, God had to send the last Adam, Jesus to rescue us. This is love in action. Someone had to take your place and suffer the punishment you were supposed to suffer. If you accept the finished work of Christ on Calvary, you will be saved and free from God's wrath.

The sin that sends you to hell is that of rejection Christ who is your only hope. So, it does not matter how wicked you are or how good you are humanly speaking, without Christ, you are hell bound. It's your decision that sends you to hell and not God. God has done his part to rescue you from hell but you have to accept it for it to be of benefit to you. So, quit the anger and accept Jesus now. He is knocking at the door of your heart. Won't you let him in? He will bring peace to your heart that money cannot buy. He will fill you with his love that surpasses human understanding. Your life will never be the same again.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dont u think God is wicked
Why would he create
1)Devil
2)Forbidden tree
3)Hell
4)free will
5)questioning ability

When he know all these are detrimental

Dont u think it sounds silly for me to allow my son to die shame fully for a place I can remove with the twinkle of an eye

And lastly I will ask u
If u were a very small child of the amalekites aw will u feel waking up one morning and see every one in your community killed and a sharp knife is placed right in front of u about to be inserted into ur body causing u pain and death

Now I can see God loves every one

Bobowaja
Hopefullandlord
Happypagan
Frosbel2
Seun

Pls help me reduce the ignorant dogmatism of this homosapien

2 Likes

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
Please be calm when expressing your thoughts as we're both FREE agents, even if what you say or i say is just for both of us to meditate on NOT immediate acceptance of what you've considered as rubbish or what i wasn't taught.
First of all, the God of the Bible never claims to be omniscient! It's people that feels God should be like this or like that.
When HE(God) heard reports of what was happening in Sodom and Gomorrah,HE sent angels to go and VERIFY if this report is true! Genesis 18:20,21
According to this account,it is evident that the God of the Bible is not OMNISCIENT as most people think!
undecided undecided
But dont u think someone who can create the earn should posses that characteristic
Hmm
And dont forget the bible says God knows the end from the beginning which means he is omniscient
Hmm now u can see aw the verse u quoted smashed the one I tell u
And in the same bible
But dont forget to keep this in mind
God is not an author of confusion
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atewo400:

undecided undecided
But dont u think someone who can create the earn should posses that characteristic
Hmm
And dont forget the bible says God knows the end from the beginning which means he is omniscient
Hmm now u can see aw the verse u quoted smashed the one I tell u
And in the same bible
But dont forget to keep this in mind
God is not an author of confusion

That is why you need to study the Bible with TRUE Christians otherwise you'll make wrong conclusions!
HE knowing the end from the beginning is talking about what HE focus on KNOWING not every event that's happening on the surface of the earth.
For instance you plan to build a house,bought all the necessary materials and hand over the job to the workers. Of course all your focus will be on the project you've planned,it's only when the workers now tells you that in the next street something that could become a menace to your house is going on that you'll send some people to go and inspect,but you already know what will become of the ground on which you laid a foundation.
The same thing is applicable to what the Bible is saying, God ONLY focuses on HIS own plans because HE knew quite well that Satan (the one to whom Adam and Eve have succumb to doing his will) will surely inflict so much pains on them since God's protection has been removed. So HE can't continue looking at all the nonsense and ingredients they'll be performing because HIS eyes are too pure to keep watching evil! Habakkuk 1:13
So it's HIS messengers(angels) that are taking the reports to HIM.
Adam and Eve asked for PRIVACY so HE gave them all the privacy the wanted,ever since then HE has removed HIS attention from them not until Abel presented a sacrifice as in trying to become God's friend that HE started LOOKING at people like Abel!
So there are lots and lots of events happening around us that God is NOT aware of, HE only focus on HIS own plans and that is how to restore Paradise back on earth. That is why all those living their lives without meditating on God's plans {Malachi 3:16-18} are considered as walking copse! Luke 9:60
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
That is why you need to study the Bible with TRUE Christians otherwise you'll make wrong conclusions!
HE knowing the end from the beginning is talking about what HE focus on KNOWING not every event that's happening on the surface of the earth.
For instance you plan to build a house,bought all the necessary materials and hand over the job to the workers. Of course all your focus will be on the project you've planned,it's only when the workers now tells you that in the next street something that could become a menace to your house is going on that you'll send some people to go and inspect,but you already know what will become of the ground on which you laid a foundation.
The same thing is applicable to what the Bible is saying, God ONLY focuses on HIS own plans because HE knew quite well that Satan (the one to whom Adam and Eve have succumb to doing his will) will surely inflict so much pains on them since God's protection has been removed. So HE can't continue looking at all the nonsense and ingredients they'll be performing because HIS eyes are too pure to keep watching evil! Habakkuk 1:13
So it's HIS messengers(angels) that are taking the reports to HIM.
Adam and Eve asked for PRIVACY so HE gave them all the privacy the wanted,ever since then HE has removed HIS attention from them not until Abel presented a sacrifice as in trying to become God's friend that HE started LOOKING at people like Abel!
So there are lots and lots of events happening around us that God is NOT aware of, HE only focus on HIS own plans and that is how to restore Paradise back on earth. That is why all those living their lives without meditating on God's plans {Malachi 3:16-18} are considered as walking copse! Luke 9:60
:-D :-D
Fallacy upon fallacy
All is fallacy
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atewo400:

:-D :-D
Fallacy upon fallacy
All is fallacy
Thanks for your time Sir,good night! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
Thanks for your time Sir,good night! smiley smiley smiley
Nice discussing with u
Good bye
:-);-)
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by bobowaja(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Atewo400:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dont u think God is wicked
Why would he create
1)Devil
2)Forbidden tree
3)Hell
4)free will
5)questioning ability

When he know all these are detrimental

Dont u think it sounds silly for me to allow my son to die shame fully for a place I can remove with the twinkle of an eye

And lastly I will ask u
If u were a very small child of the amalekites aw will u feel waking up one morning and see every one in your community killed and a sharp knife is placed right in front of u about to be inserted into ur body causing u pain and death

Now I can see God loves every one

Bobowaja
Hopefullandlord
Happypagan
Frosbel2
Seun

Pls help me reduce the ignorant dogmatism of this homosapien
Good morning brother mi
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
bobowaja:
Good morning brother mi
good morning sir am doing good sir pls can u introduce me to how I can do this affiliate marketing cause mY laptop is functioning and sir pls check my signature and tell me things I need to know and do
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by kumulus(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Freedom from ignorance is the best thing ever! Even the wise teacher said, "Ye shall KNOW the TRUTH, the TRUTH shall make you free".
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by QnVee: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2019
bobowaja:

Good morning brother mi

Lucifer was once a heavenly angel. God uses these things in order to test His people's, The Israelites, obedience to Him. As we see in the OT, He was concerned only about the Israeltes, his chosen, not the Amalekites. Only Israel. Amalekites worshipped their own gods. It wasn't until the NT that anyone could serve Him through Christ Jesus and become one of His people.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by bobowaja(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2019
QnVee:

Lucifer was once a heavenly angel. God uses these things in order to test His people's, The Israelites, obedience to Him. As we see in the OT, He was concerned only about the Israeltes, his chosen, not the Amalekites. Only Israel. Amalekites worshipped their own gods. It wasn't until the NT that anyone could serve Him through Christ Jesus and become one of His people.
Lol. The sheepies sef. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2019
bobowaja:
Lol. The sheepies sef. grin grin
grin no mind them let them keep worshipping all these their imaginary #racist* God
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by bobowaja(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Atewo400:

grin no mind them let them keep worshipping all these their imaginary #racist* God
I no fit laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by Atewo400(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2019
bobowaja:
I no fit laugh grin grin
gringringringringringringringrin; when u check most things in the bible they are so irrational And imaginary
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by elated177: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Good for you...

Your belief, your cross .

To the general public,

These guys called atheists have a standing relationship with each other

They decide to champion the cause of atheism through deliberate posts and comments on nairaland.

They discuss strategies and support one another with comments and counter comments.

They do this all in the name of "librating the sheeple"

They dissuade you from the path of righteousness... while their lives is filled with immoralities and evil....

Don't be deceived by them.

Read your bible and keep your faith in Jesus.

God bless you all.

A very good point.
Re: Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever by elated177: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2020
elated177:

The other physicist still would have used the same method to transmit his knowledge to the next generation --- ink and paper.

Or are you saying that everything you know about physics, you heard it directly from the mouth of the physicists themselves?

The Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, uses his creatures - the human beings - as vessels to disseminate his message.

Take for example, he can send help through one of his servants to another of his servant who is in need of that particular help. He does not have to do so literarily ... that is throw the help down from heaven.

Salvation is from the Jews. That is the Father's wish. No one can question him in that regard. From the Jews the message spread to all parts of the world.

Why do you think our ancestors worshipped all sorts of things, including mountain ---though some people still do? It is because it is not in man to lead himself spiritually. The soul of man yearns for its maker. Even the evil spirits know this. This yearning can be satisfied correctly and wrongly. When the spirit which Creator has placed in man satisfies that yearning by instructing the soul, the soul loves, accepts and obeys the word of its Maker. Remember, the spirit in man is quickened by the Spirit of the Creator. The Spirit of the Father in heaven depends on the Word of the Father for action.

So, our ancestors worshiped created things such as wood, stone, sun, moon, etc, because they were "disconnected" from the their Maker spiritually ---they were spiritually dead. However, they knew there was someone or something outside themselves --- a higher power or being - that required worship or glory for the life they had and the crops they planted and harvested. But they didn't know what to offer or how to reach that being. Satan and the demons were too pleased to oblige them and misled them into idolatry and satanism. Their souls were controlled by evil spirits. Let me leave it at this point for now. Check Act 17:22-31.

Read:

Deut 5:22.

Luke 16:27-31.

The Father in heaven - the Creator of the ends of the earth - wrote the Ten Commandments on two stone tablets with his own finger and gave them to Moses.

Do you obey the Ten Commandments? Do you even believe they are his commandments. You don't even believe he exists.

It wouldn't have made any difference to you, if he had written everything with his own fingers and thrown them down in front of you.

Just partially went through this thread. An interesting thread filled with very interesting points and comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.