Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days (31863 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days by bravesoul247(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Heffalump:
Glo is the most useless Telecom service provider in Nigeria. despite the fact that they have exorbitant call rate to other networks, they still owe! Stewwpid people
hahahaha, bro, I feel your pain but just calm down.
Re: Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days by Akabuking: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Realboygenius:

No time.
hehehe
Re: Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days by saxby(f): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
daresimon:
dem no suppose pity glo at all, n.a. only to give ambassador money dem sabi
but Glo is one of the indigenous networks we have, I think that should be put to consideration before any actions are being taken by them.
Re: Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days by investigator007: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abdstrakt:

They didn't think of that when dey refused to pay their debt?
i wonder sha, they've made their profit why not pay their dues? Or are the levies on them too high??
Re: Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days by investigator007: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
tafat:
No be small thing, see gbege . Thank God sha, there is an option to port if not na customers go suffer am well well.
I don't think porting solves the problem o, you should the choice to be with any network you want to be with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.