Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister (29909 Views)

How Soon Should I Do Pregnancy Test For Accurate Result / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Neddyned(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
you did not ask about this before the sex, now you want to disturb my brain!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by nattty(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
sammirano:

You should only be worried if you are experiencing symtoms.
And I do advise people not to check google for possible symptoms of whatever disease cos it eventually do turn up like olamide concert grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by 4ckTOTO: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
I HOPE YOU DID NOT FCK THE GUY THAT SLIKBAE bleeped. cos that girl has given 20 guys on nairaland hiv and its still counting.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Xinzu: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
So people are still having unprotected sex with all these STDs flying around?

Yes. I did few days ago. smiley
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Abfinest007(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
2 to 3 weeks
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mumu go and threat your fever stop think about HIV or you'll get it. The mind control the body

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xinzu:

Yes. I did few days ago. smiley
Seriously, you just can't be avoided. I'm trying to ignore you here okay.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by kokomilala(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
What you need to do is to shore up your immune system to stave off the potentialities of the HIV virus.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by 4ckTOTO: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
So people are still having unprotected sex with all these STDs flying around?
yes o. something must kill a man. besides hiv only kills poor people. if you have the type of money i have , u will never be scared of hiv. i am only scared of the people that might get it from me, but not scred of getting it. as we speek i just finished bleeped 3 different pussies raw
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
4ckTOTO:

yes o. something must kill a man. besides hiv only kills poor people. if you have the type of money i have , u will never be scared of hiv. i am only scared of the people that might get it from me, but not scred of getting it. as we speek i just finished bleeped 3 different pussies raw
Oh, good for you, maybe we should give you a medal.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by madza: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
If you are familiar with that partner in the act kindly observe him tactfully or seek his status
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Zzyy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Aunty is like d pesin u kpansh has d virus abi after 2 tests you are still asking us questions here, dat tin u are looking for u wii get it
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
At 3 month u are negative but just to be extra sure do the test in another 3 month time.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by blacq2009(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
kestolove95:
And why u go allow pesin fvck u without condom?..mtseew
I'll use a condom.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by 4ckTOTO: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Oh, good for you, maybe we should give you a medal.
just give me your pussy

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by sammirano: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
sawdi:

What are the symptoms

They are vague early symtoms: rash, night sweats, low-grade fever etc.
Note: These symtoms can be related to many other condition.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Do you have any symtoms? Night sweats? blisters? Cough?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Eazie351:
Did u sleep with a carrier? why the panic? U can't keep running around 4 test after every raw kpansh..

E dey show for face?
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Kupiejodaniels: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bros u no understand the pain, when she don dey see symptoms nko
babzo:
Worry will kill you faster than HIV. Every minute you stay worried, is wasted.
Stop worrying. You did 2 tests in 2 different places and both say negative. Are you looking for a positive result?
Dont be like someone i know that....!
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fornication is a sin you slowpoke! 1 Corin6:9,10

I was totally oblivious when you wanted to do it, now that you're done your seeking my advice.
Just keep fooling yourself. One day na one day because na grass wey dey sweet goat na I'm dey kill am.

Meanwhile see most of them that commented before me. (Children of condemnation) Instead of preaching abstinence, they are talking of protection.

Anyway most of you know what you're already living with. Sex keeel una there.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Chuksfela1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
May de guy na HIV carrier chairman
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by kizwid(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
Ghen ghen!

lol... bad girl... pain you using rubber will make you want to rethink grin
Radiant1020:
Ghen ghen!

lol... bad girl... pain you using rubber will make you want to rethink
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by GOFRONT(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
One thing must kill a man
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by johnchima007(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sister, you want to hear that it's positive before you believe the result abi?
Mrsdimca:
I had unprotected sex 3 months and two weeks ago. I ran a test in 2 different places yesterday was negative. But some are saying it is 6 months one can get accurate result.

I'm curious, because I'm still restless despite the fact I came out negative in two different places that I ran the tests.

Please help out, I need a wider coverage.. .

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by blacq2009(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oh Gosh! And what am I doing in an HIV thread?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by able1993(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by superamoled: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by madgoat(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:
I had unprotected sex 3 months and two weeks ago. I ran a test in 2 different places yesterday was negative. But some are saying it is 6 months one can get accurate result.

I'm curious, because I'm still restless despite the fact I came out negative in two different places that I ran the tests.

HIV is not real. Its a thing of the mind. I have been ploughing babes unprotected for years and nothing fit happen. kiss
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by PennywysCares(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:

the rod saw u down well
Wait shaa after six months you are positive
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Xinzu: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Seriously, you just can't be avoided. I'm trying to ignore you here okay.

Why are you trying to ignore me? Do you know me??
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by johnchima007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Some people that are criticising her are Hiv patients. Nobody is a saint. We dey all do.. Just because you don't know your status doesn't make you HIV-LESS...

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
hahahaha, you have nothing to worry about, but next time abstain, sex is not love remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Banned Pesticides In Nigeria / Ebola Virus Scare in Ogun State / Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.