Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister (29901 Views)

How Soon Should I Do Pregnancy Test For Accurate Result / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by drphantom: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Wrong information sir. A perfunctory check on google is enough to dispute your claim.

Please desist from misinforming the public with you opinion, especially in the face of documented and verifiable facts.

edmasta01:
There is zero percent chance that you contracted the virus.

Most hiv test can detect hiv after 4 weeks of infection.

If it's been three months since you has u protected sex and you did the two test at least 4 weeks after sex....and it's negative...you are less likely to be carrying the virus.

To clear your doubts. You can buy an hiv self test kit and take your blood yourself and test it.

Alternatively...just do another test again to give you peace of mind.

Ignore the idiots telling you it takes six month. It's a big lie. Hiv can be detected within 4 weeks of first infection.

Also....next time you want to have unprotected sex....insist your partner takes an hiv and std test. If you are caught in a guys house....where he is insisting on unprotected sex. Just go I to the bathroom....masturbate to clear your head. It will help you make an informed decision to stick to your 'no'

If we are all truthful. Condom is not always feasible and most of the people castigating you on this thread don't even use condom during sex.

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Dshocker(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Valerie47:
So people are still having unprotected sex with all these STDs flying around?

As if you didn't last month
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
babzo:
Worry will kill you faster than HIV. Every minute you stay worried, is wasted.
Stop worrying. You did 2 tests in 2 different places and both say negative. Are you looking for a positive result?
Dont be like someone i know that....!

lol,thanks so much...
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
bettercreature:
You are Negative dont panic! You cant be negative after 3 months if its in your blood
The question is... Did you enjoy the sex? if yes ! sin no more.You are just fine

thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
Dear I'm sure you're negative but you should wait for 3-6 months to be very sure. A runs girl in my hostel during my university days once suspected she had HIV after having unprotected sex with one of her numerous clients. Turns out she had a negative result but at the end of the day, her negative status was false and untrue. She ended up infecting more people and died from the virus Years later. Better safe than never.

BTW, why did you have unprotected sex? STD is flying everywhere now. As a girl, you should know that.

there is nothing like false negative after three months, she may have contacted it from one of her patronage after been tested negative, remember, even if u re tested negative u re not immune to HIV for life. if u dont play save u can still contact it. since she is a runs girl..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster / COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / List Of Banned Pesticides In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.