Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister (29914 Views)

How Soon Should I Do Pregnancy Test For Accurate Result / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Xinzu:

Why are you trying to ignore me? Do you know me??
Of course I know you, so do me a favour and stay the hell away from my mention
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Simplecity(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
kestolove95:
And why u go allow pesin fvck u without condom?..mtseew
3 times oo...the pesin carry him prick shuk am 3 times to wear condom no even enta her mind ...disgusting sad
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Malawian(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
If you have HIV, body go tell you. Like all Viral infections, there is no way you won't know you are sick.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by lulufaj(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
window period is 3 weeks to 3 months depending on the type of test you do
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:
I had unprotected sex 3 months and two weeks ago. I ran a test in 2 different places yesterday was negative. But some are saying it is 6 months one can get accurate result.

I'm curious, because I'm still restless despite the fact I came out negative in two different places that I ran the tests.

Please help out, I need a wider coverage.. .
You can die from worrying though. If you want to be certain, let the person you had sex with go for HIV Test.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by adelacuna(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why the panic is the person you slept with a carrier
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by kestolove95(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Simplecity:
3 times oo...the pesin carry him prick shuk am 3 times to wear condom no even enta her mind ...disgusting sad
lol..as e dey swit her she no know sai aids dey...ashawo
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:
Dear I'm sure you're negative but you should wait for 3-6 months to be very sure. A runs girl in my hostel during my university days once suspected she had HIV after having unprotected sex with one of her numerous clients. Turns out she had a negative result but at the end of the day, her negative status was false and untrue. She ended up infecting more people and died from the virus Years later. Better safe than never.

BTW, why did you have unprotected sex? STD is flying everywhere now. As a girl, you should know that.
And how are you sure her negative status was false if she went back to having raw sex with different people? did she think she was immune for life becuase she escaped the first time?

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by femi4: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:
I had unprotected sex 3 months and two weeks ago. I ran a test in 2 different places yesterday was negative. But some are saying it is 6 months one can get accurate result.

I'm curious, because I'm still restless despite the fact I came out negative in two different places that I ran the tests.

A whole Mrs....smh

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by buggylord(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
kokomilala:
What you need to do is to shore up your immune system to stave off the potentialities of the HIV virus.
how can one do that?
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Ife na ato uto na egbu egbu

Guy u burst my head with these lines....

the babe na big idiot!!!!grin grin

When she was doing it raw,she didn't remember us ooo

wat fuckery!!!

lefulefu coman carry ur neighbor ooocheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Santek01: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hello, the did is done. Be careful next time. If you are this panicking, what will you do if you are positive? Reason for you to observe abstinence. Or better still get married. However, like some have said.

Go and sin no more.
There's grace available unto you .
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by realest2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
sammirano:

They are vague early symtoms: rash, night sweats, low-grade fever etc.
Note: These symtoms can be related to many other condition.
guy which one be night sweats na.. abeg no give me hbp this night o grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by realest2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
warning to those raw bleepers.. HiV is real!! If you must do, go to the nearest available shop and get a condom. Carry some wherever you go in case of emergencies. nough said grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Xinzu: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Valerie47:
Of course I know you, so do me a favour and stay the hell away from my mention

Lady, I don't know you and I'm wondering what I must've done to someone on the internet to deserve this, can you at least tell me?
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Perempe: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
*JIGSIMURPLUS! JIGSIMURPLUS!! JIGSIMURPLUS!!!*

The company has brought a *wonderful product that will turn your life around* in the shortest time.

*ENJOY GOOD HEALTH,

JIGSIMURPLUS = Health + Wealth*

*JIGSIMUR IN A NUTSHELL*

Jigsimur is a Therapeutic Blend and a Traditional African Medicine(TAM).

Jigsimur is a blend of carefully selected potent herbs and roots that have been scientifically proven to prevent and cure common ailments and stubborn diseases.

Jigsimur contains antioxidant , phyto-nutrient and anti aging elements that make it very ideal for both the young and the old.

Jigsimur has no any side effects as all the blends are 100% herbs and roots.

Jigsimur is brewed from the sap found in the *Aloe Ferox* plant which is *grown in the Western Cape of South Africa. The calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc in Aloe Ferox* is much higher than in Aloe Vera.

The founder/inventor of this life saving blend is *Dr Jonathan Smith* was diagnosed of *Cancer* in the year 1998, he was seeking a natural solution after all conventional drugs and medication were not helpful, his research result is *JIGSIMUR* and in eleven (11) months after he placed himself on the Jigsimur therapy, *he was cancer free.*

*Nigeria* is the second nation after SA *to have a taste of JIGSIMUR*

The use of Jigsimur improves your overall health and immune system and is
*used for the treatment of*:

*Cancer,*

*Arthritis,*

*Gout,*

*Fibrosis,*

*Diabetes,*

*Migraines,*

*Insomnia,*

*Gall and Kidney stones,*

*Throat infections,*

*Heart burn Colic,*

*Stomach ulcers,*

*Hepatitis B*,

*Bladder infections,*

*Shingles*,

*Constipation,*

*Osteoporosis*,

*Tonsillitis,*

*Eczema,*

*Hypertension,*

*Conjunctivitis* and many other minor ailments.

We are already *domesticating these claims here in Nigeria with great testimonies pouring inn from those placed on a therapy

The product has been used in South Africa for the treatment of *HIV/Aids*

SA accounts for the highest number of HIV/AIDS patients in Africa.

*If it worked there, it will work better here*
Call 08034082291 for more info
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Julivas(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm, see the reason why the scripture says we run from sexual sin. I pray you remain negative sis, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by docadams: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:

The information you provided is incomplete. It will be helpful if you can state the standard of the laboratory/ies where the tests were done. Private or government owned. If private, is it licensed. Are you sure a result that will calm your anxiety was not written for you?
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by crunchyg: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:

You ran test in two different places and you no ask those people that ran test on you this question, you come here to ask Nairaland doctors abi? You better be careful for nothing angry
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mrsdimca:

HIV is a scam
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
SweetBuns:
Dear I'm sure you're negative but you should wait for 3-6 months to be very sure. A runs girl in my hostel during my university days once suspected she had HIV after having unprotected sex with one of her numerous clients. Turns out she had a negative result but at the end of the day, her negative status was false and untrue. She ended up infecting more people and died from the virus Years later. Better safe than never.

BTW, why did you have unprotected sex? STD is flying everywhere now. As a girl, you should know that.

Fake stories.

HIV has never killed anyone from 1982 till today.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
sammirano:

You should only be worried if you are experiencing symtoms.

The so called HIV does not have symptoms
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Famocious(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
HIV screening with ELISA or PCR will give you accurate result within 4-6weeks after exposure to HIV. This is what most labs use in Nigeria. It test the antibody our body develop against the virus. It is very simple to use and available at point of care.

The other array of tests that can show earlier evidence of infection within 1 to 2 weeks are the tests against the HIV viral particles, though not widely available.
They are test for P24 viral protein and HIV Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT).

You can go to Pathcare or Mecure Lab, I'm sure you will get a reliable test.
All the best.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Grupo(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2018
PurplePatch:
Fornication is a sin you slowpoke! 1 Corin6:9,10

I was totally oblivious when you wanted to do it, now that you're done your seeking my advice.
Just keep fooling yourself. One day na one day because na grass wey dey sweet goat na I'm dey kill am.

Meanwhile see most of them that commented before me. (Children of condemnation) Instead of preaching abstinence, they are talking of protection.

Anyway most of you know what you're already living with. Sex keeel una there.

Are you a virgin? Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Djmhyke(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Why u dey find false result after u already see negative o. Human being sha
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Eazie351(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

E dey show for face?
>bro, note something about her post, :had raw sex 3mnths ago & 2wks ago. She must have slept with different men and probably feeling strange & that's why she' running around 4 tests. You feeling me?

I hope tiz not the logo benz guys at work tho...
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by babzo(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Kupiejodaniels:
Bros u no understand the pain, when she don dey see symptoms nko

Thats the thing about HIV. Its the symptoms of everyday illnesses. So you can have malaria or headache symptoms....because its a factor of your immune system.
HIV simply means your immunity to any sickness begins to reduce....if the immunity is completely destroyed it becomes AIDS. But in this day and age, HIV is no longer a death sentence and you can have HIV and never get AIDS if the right things are done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by SweetBuns(f): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Fake stories.

HIV has never killed anyone from 1982 till today.
catch it and see.
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by Pianoman1(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2018
ELISA technique can confirm positivity @ 2weeks. Get a scientist do it for u
Re: How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister by SweetBuns(f): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

You must have something to say! You can't just keep quiet! Get rid of your toilet infection first before advising anyone. Mtchewww
who is this one now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Scare in Ogun State / Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.