Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together (49081 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by sammyuche(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
E get as some woman n go fine reach.. U just gotta beg mehn. Despite who dey at fault.... Cos u can't imagine another d.. Ick giving it to her

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by faithfull18(f): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmn, some people's wishes didn't come through.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by nazablossom(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Congratulations are in order.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by flyingdutchman(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bro, that's some serious stuff to say. If you are saying the truth and your friends who told you are saying the truth, too bad for her. But, if you ain't, that's some serious stain you are putting on an innocent person's character. Bros, are you surrrre
4ckTOTO:
women are scum shit excreta. this bitch wa bleeped by 2 of my friends. i didnt Bleep her cos she was screaming to much money. now she is back. i pity ik

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Diso60090(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=GraGra247 post=74057237]I.K no get sense. A man that has the actual most beautiful girl is Nigeria was busy hunting a low life like Nina that had sex on national TV(that's if story was true)

Abeg make Sonia dump him, far more loyal guys she deserves are waiting all over. [/quote

Bring your head make i give you tachi

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Westaslave2(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Efulefu ik ...come 2 village(see van vicker) n marry gud woman wt horse power
Ik aturu ogbonna says NO'' embarassed

IK OGBONNA: No i wont come 2 village 4 any smelly wife
ME : so nna efulefu ,where do you prefer?
IK OGBONNA: Lekki n VI of course
ME ; CHAI!!! Ikechukwu ibu nkapi anuofia shuu!
IK 'aturu' OGBONNA: WAT! Omg shocked
ME : yes u deserve d insult ,lekki lagoon girls wt enough curse frm sugar daddies ,politicians n yahoo boys na im u prefer.
IK OGBONNA: na my choice make hunger no kii me biko
ME: i see hmmm
mama i hope u spoke 2 alex ekubo 2 because dat one is efulefu n iberibe merged together
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
She has no choose! Divorce ain't easy!

Being a babymama to a bi-racial in Colombia won't be easy. These South American countries see blacks as second class citizens. The darker you are, the more inferior you are assumed to be especially in Dominican republic

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
mama i hope u spoke 2 alex ekubo 2 because dat one is efulefu n iberibe merged together
i hate dat woman just lyk nadia B..

Ekubo is efulefu +iberibe = Nzuzuism

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by madridsta007(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
She still looks angry in the photo

Thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by realnas(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
GraGra247:
I.K no get sense. A man that has the actual most beautiful girl is Nigeria was busy hunting a low life like Nina that had sex on national TV(that's if story was true)

Abeg make Sonia dump him, far more loyal guys she deserves are waiting all over.
dude you are really a hater

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
4ckTOTO:
women are scum shit excreta. this bitch wa bleeped by 2 of my friends. i didnt Bleep her cos she was screaming to much money. now she is back. i pity ik

Loud troll, not only 2 of your friends everybody in your family had sex with her also
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by kevwemike: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wahooo am so happy for both of u, marriage is ups and down ur ability to keep it going makes both of u more matured. Loving u guys
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by WaffenSS(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
4ckTOTO:

Liar

You don't have friends
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by chijokz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Efulefu ik ...come 2 village(see van vicker) n marry gud woman wt horse power
Ik aturu ogbonna says NO'' embarassed

IK OGBONNA: No i wont come 2 village 4 any smelly wife
ME : so nna efulefu ,where do you prefer?
IK OGBONNA: Lekki n VI of course
ME ; CHAI!!! Ikechukwu ibu nkapi anuofia shuu!
IK 'aturu' OGBONNA: WAT! Omg shocked
ME : yes u deserve d insult ,lekki lagoon girls wt enough curse frm sugar daddies ,politicians n yahoo boys na im u prefer.
IK OGBONNA: na my choice make hunger no kii me biko
ME: i see hmmm
Bae...i won't mind you snatching me.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by bionixs: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
JoanHicks:
Good for them
this guy should have married a serious wife na
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by wink2015(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Famous Ik ogboona Shares adorable photo with his wife sonia who we all think have issues with before.

They have simply debunk the divorce rumour. They are now back together. See some reactions of nigerians below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ik-ogboona-and-wife-sonia-are-back-shares-adorable-photo-together/

Publicity Stunts!
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by babzo(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2018
4ckTOTO:

In your dream? If I may ask sir?
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by idonhammer: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
Hmm...Are u sure?

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2018
Igbo boys always get the best foreign babes leaving afonjas stuck with old fat white women cry

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by stanliwise(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2018
see as person wife fine chai
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by OKorowanta: 1:45am On Dec 22, 2018
GraGra247:
I.K no get sense. A man that has the actual most beautiful girl is Nigeria was busy hunting a low life like Nina that had sex on national TV(that's if story was true)

Abeg make Sonia dump him, far more loyal guys she deserves are waiting all over.

You're not sure if its true, yet you advice her to dump him.
I go report you to Sergeant Rogers O!
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Passionate1(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2018
NobleAngell:
White women don't have the word "endurance " in their dictionary, unlike Nigerian women who think marriage is to die for. One more false move and she'll be on her way again.
Latino not white. .

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by chineloSA(f): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2018
It could be an old picture. tongue tongue
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by DrHighchief(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Where dem go b4?
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by cyrus1992(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2018
ND1243:
fct grin
Abuja..
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by mexzony: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2018
sammyuche:
E get as some woman n go fine reach.. U just gotta beg mehn. Despite who dey at fault.... Cos u can't imagine another d.. Ick giving it to her
What sort of silly statement is this. So if she is wrong you will still beg. Ha. Pele o. I don't mean to insult you but there is something called self worth. Her fineness is not what makes the earth spin and there have been fine girls from the beginning of the world so stop hyping a woman simply because she fine. If you are wrong then beg but if she is wrong then she should be the one to beg.wo I can't start like this this morning.God bless you bro. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by PapaAdanna: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2018
I believe this guy has been begging and rolling on the floor for the girl to come back... She go still leave again.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Modarun(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2018
GraGra247:

Buh effing huu, must be very frustrating for a loyal good guy like you i presume. See Bros, Problem with your logic is Girls like Sonia are only attracted to guys like Ik and Jim iyke.
Sonia is not the most beautiful woman in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by winj3: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2018
Great but I want to know the men who were banging her during the breakup period.

I can imagine the men are cleaning their teeth after eating his meat.
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2018
please contact me if any Helpdesk IT support job de...

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Modarun(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
4ckTOTO:

Yeah right, na only for NL person wey never see food chop since morning, go use free of borrowed data they type how he had the chance to bleeped Sonia and turned it down. Wetin we no go read or see for Nairaland? I just pity the Olodus that will believe your fairy tales. Gerara here. Attention seeker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shines In Blonde Hair / Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.