Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together (49079 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by Urahpopopo(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
With him small preeq
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by kunlexy1995: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerians can form fake news is this not thesame sonia they said she followed a billionaire, why you dey do us like dis na
am confused self
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by 4ckTOTO: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Modarun:

Yeah right, na only for NL person wey never see food chop since morning, go use free of borrowed data they type how he had the chance to bleeped Sonia and turned it down. Wetin we no go read or see for Nairaland? I just pity the Olodus that will believe your fairy tales. Gerara here. Attention seeker.
you mama is next. na her yansh i wan tear
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
After one chairman Don go shine her congo
Re: Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together by stanliwise(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2019
4ckTOTO:

you mama is next. na her yansh i wan tear
whats is the meaning of this comment to someones mother. You seem to be sex starved. from your monicker and comments. I know guys like you that the only thing they can afford is Vaseline for wanking. workhard bro and someday you might have money or courage to get a girl. I am expecting a denegrating reply from you as this is the only thing you seem good at.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.