Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong (13118 Views)

Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by rexwalters: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

I pray to god you're joking about Buhari.

Do you take anybody with a name like Judas seriously?

1 Like

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by WaffenSS(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
rexwalters:
Do you take anybody with a name like Judas seriously?

Why not?

Judas is the most important man in Christianity
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Fierce11: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
id4sho:

Haba bros, A ticket is valid for a day. you can park as much as you want, just show your first ticket. Awon learner
I always throw the ticket.. e dey vex me to see am for my car
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Truth be told.. Lalong cannot win Plateau.

Plateau is PDP.. And he is no match for JT Useni
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Yankee101: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
He's gone already then
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by romzy13: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fierce11:
We the Jos occupants have vowed to unseat that ignorant and irresponsible burukutu drinking Lalong.. He must never be granted a second tenure.. Bastard!
No infrastructure, constant hold up at British-America, No good roads, coca cola has left, Terminus is always dirty, Park and pay are extorting without mercy (N100 just say I pack to withdraw at Zenith.. Another N100 just to repark behind zenith bank), Saturday sanitations are no longer observed, no new project, no completion of old project.. I swear, Jang really tried.. The bastard Lalong must be dismissed together with his master,, They must go back to Sudan through Daura.
*spits
. TRUE TALK FAAAA..... THE MAN FOR TRY SOMETHING SMALL LIKE HIS HIS PREDECESSOR MAKE WE AT LEAST SAY HIM TRY. ( NO MAJOR PROJECTS, NO FEDERAL APPOINTMENTS FROM THE STATE. HABBA). ME ALWAYS SUPPORT ANY GOVERNMENT ON SEAT BUT THIS REGIME OWN DEY FEAR ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by senatordave1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
OrangeDream:
Truth be told.. Lalong cannot win Plateau.

Plateau is PDP.. And he is no match for JT Useni
But when i tell you guys that udom is no match for nsima in always ibom,you guys disagree.looking will still win.he will win plateau central heavily while dividing south and central.bloc votes from wase,josh north and mango will be telling
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by UncleJudax(m): 1:40am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

I pray to god you're joking about Buhari.

Ich weiß nicht genau, was passiert. Aber Nigeria ist ein komisches Land, wo alles möglich ist.

Wir gucken weiter...
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by WaffenSS(m): 2:09am On Dec 22, 2018
UncleJudax:

Ich weiß nicht genau, was passiert. Aber Nigeria ist ein komisches Land, wo alles möglich ist.

Wir gucken weiter...

Absolutely, very strange country

But simply watching with hands folded won't help
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 22, 2018
senatordave1:

But when i tell you guys that udom is no match for nsima in always ibom,you guys disagree.looking will still win.he will win plateau central heavily while dividing south and central.bloc votes from wase,josh north and mango will be telling
Do you even know Jos at all? Which North-Central? He did not even win the 2015 election. Pwajok won it and he was rigged in overnight.
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by UncleJudax(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

Absolutely, very strange country

But simply watching with hands folded won't help
Yea Well, it depends on who you talk to. Poverty has really messed the people up. Nigerians can't think we know that the likes is Sowore, mughalu, Fasua have the credentials to start a foundation for the country...but the popularity of Atiku is the highest.

It is unfortunate,..some of us outside the country no de put Nigeria for plan. The people no gree learn.
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by dalongjnr: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Fierce11:
We the Jos occupants have vowed to unseat that ignorant and irresponsible burukutu drinking Lalong.. He must never be granted a second tenure.. Bastard!
No infrastructure, constant hold up at British-America, No good roads, coca cola has left, Terminus is always dirty, Park and pay are extorting without mercy (N100 just say I pack to withdraw at Zenith.. Another N100 just to repark behind zenith bank), Saturday sanitations are no longer observed, no new project, no completion of old project.. I swear, Jang really tried.. The bastard Lalong must be dismissed together with his master,, They must go back to Sudan through Daura.
*spits
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by senatordave1(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2018
OrangeDream:
Do you even know Jos at all? Which North-Central? He did not even win the 2015 election. Pwajok won it and he was rigged in overnight.
Be careful.jang was busy trying to rig for pwajok using berom votes.pwajok only won 6 less,he's berom just as jang so there's nowhere he would have won.by the way,even a mad man knows that jos north and east is apc territory while south is pdp.
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Ketaokeipheoma: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
bangah17:

Chat me up let's strike a deal
inbox me ur numba
Re: Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Be careful.jang was busy trying to rig for pwajok using berom votes.pwajok only won 6 less,he's berom just as jang so there's nowhere he would have won.by the way,even a mad man knows that jos north and east is apc territory while south is pdp.
We shall see in 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram / Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court / Seven Soldiers Feared Dead As Bandits Attack Zamfara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.