Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (24586 Views)

A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Shares Free Kerosene In Abia Ahead Of Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Nasir123(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
EnglishUsa:
I swear with my life, sometimes I do cry and also pray for our youths in Nigeria, the future of our youths are tired in the backyard of old political leaders, it is tired on a very big iroko tree. My cry is for the youths that haven't traveled out of Nigeria, I weep for them seriously.they are missing something.

Don't worry, we shall overcome.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by tightpussy156: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
see poverty.see as people plenty.collect free kerosene that will not last u a week or food an suffer for the rest of ur life.politicians.This is not the way to solve the problem of poverty an unemployment. change for good.na only mugu go fall for this.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
Calabar is an overrated village in southern Nigeria.

Nothing good there, they even eat human
You have serious issues!!
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by christejames(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

I gained a lot work in a firm that export farm products.what did pdp achieve in 16years failed party want to come back never.

Nice one for you but I know when PDP come on stream they will make your NGO better, believe me on this Bro.

At least Nigeria shouldn't be this divided na!
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by XinChung(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Edodefender:
Calabar is an overrated village in southern Nigeria.

Nothing good there, they even eat human

Are you listening to yourself? Admin! What's this? Oga Sabi! Do you even know that that Calabar Alone is richer than this Edo you are defending �

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Yeyeboy88(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks i appreciate
notoriousbabe:
send me your bank details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin / 2023: Natasha Akpoti And Her Supporters Decamp To PDP / “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.