Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (24593 Views)

A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Shares Free Kerosene In Abia Ahead Of Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by MyAmericandream(f): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Hungry dey town oh, see crowd!!
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by notoriousbabe: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Please let somebody help me make i have food to eat this Christmas season
send me your bank details

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by eazykolobo(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74065015:
How many online chest beaters on Nairaland can show their PVC?!
Maybe 0.5% of them.
They only know how to shout and curse their head and families 24/7 online.

Our PVC jealously guarded in a safe place for SAI BABA.
We get show urs first
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2018
beamtopola:

But can be hack
Not necessarily. Results are uploaded in real time. Have you never followed the US elections?
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Sunkyphil(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
see what poverty has turned people into embarassed
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Poverty weaponised. Hehehe.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Ogaga87(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
When people choose to mortgage their future for a penny, you don't expect to see anything less than such a sway

Pitiable nation
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by christejames(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

Pdp never again you brought us into this despite spending 16yrs useless party

Stop this useless and arcane blame game it's stale already. Be honest with yourself and leave party affinity from this... what have you gained personally from this APC govt for the past 3 and half years?

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2018
helinues:
It is allowed as long as they do not collect their PVC from them.

It is not allowed. This is voter manipulation
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Ogaga87(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:
send me your bank details

You for capture the pussy join na..

See your work no va finish yet go complete am.. I dey wait O
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Emotional blackmail is what this is.

Even with PVCs, elections will be rigged. In the south, almost everyone has a PVC but how many of us will actually go out to vote? I know for sure I will not until INEC starts electronic voting that cannot be rigged.

If you possess a PVC but won't vote please shut up. You are useless to the progress of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by notoriousbabe: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

You for capture the pussy join na..

See your work no va finish yet go complete am.. I dey wait O

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Nigeriapen(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Tundeobama:

Pdp never again you brought us into this despite spending 16yrs useless party

They are so caring na
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Ogaga87(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=74073355][/quote

I guess you feel I'm happy seeing someone else unclothedness that has been posted online without her knowledge..

I don't have words of abuse for you because I know the part of your brain that prompt you to respond to my post this way..

There is a free psychiatric check up that is going on in your area, kindly apply..

You need serious scrutiny
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you possess a PVC but won't vote please shut up. You are useless to the progress of Nigeria
Actually, I don't. I have a National ID. That's sufficient for me.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Billionaire09: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
helinues:
It is allowed as long as they do not collect their PVC from them.

Political criminals don't need their PVCs, they only need data( names, and numbers) on PVCs.

Money for hand, back for ground. PVC for hand two liter of fuel in your keke nape, PVC for hand Five cups of rice and garri in their bags/plates. Stupid people, they are like chickens following politicians to slaughters.

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by DEGREE2466(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
scofield76:

You think every other persons are as miserable as You?

This English is horrible.

"You think every other persons are as miserable as You?" - wrong

You think every other person is as miserable as you are? - right
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by jesmond3945: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
EnglishUsa:
I swear with my life, sometimes I do cry and also pray for our youths in Nigeria, the future of our youths are tired in the backyard of old political leaders, it is tired on a very big iroko tree. My cry is for the youths that haven't traveled out of Nigeria, I weep for them seriously.they are missing something.
this video makes me shed tears. The african man is really in bondage.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by SEGLIZ: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
traders money wailing crew, what would you call this?
the party ideology is stomach infrastructure.
vote buying and selling killing the politics.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by escodotman: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
beamtopola:
But can be hack
How many times have you hacked CBN to withdraw money. Oh sorry, CBN is too big, how many times have you hacked GTB to withdraw money?
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=Ogaga87 post=74073564][/quote]

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Ogaga87(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=notoriousbabe post=74075072][/quote]

I like as e dey do you

Lol

Compliments of the season sha
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
escodotman:
How many times have you hacked CBN to withdraw money.
Oh sorry, CBN is too big, how many times have you hacked GTB to withdraw money?
I m sowi you are far from reality
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by sacx: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
For real? This is a subtle way of inducing electorates to vote in their favour
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Billionaire09: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Zoo has successfully turned you people brains to Chicken brains.

No more Nigeria the zoo elections in Biafraland.

Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Watch Video/Photos Below..

News Source[/b]: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/fpvcs-collection-campaign-show-your-pvc-and-collect-free-fuel-and-food-stuff-gov-ben-ayade/

This isn't "dividends of democracy". This is dehumanizing. It is d responsibility of d governor 2 provide 4 his people according 2 section 14(2b) of d constitution. It isnt dependent on d people showing their PVCs b4 their enjoy their rights as citizens
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saraki won't see this o.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by escodotman: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
beamtopola:

I m sowi you are far from reality
It's a pity. You still need to go back to school, that's if you've finished anyway.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Tundeobama(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
christejames:

Stop this useless and arcane blame game it's stale already. Be honest with yourself and leave party affinity from this... what have you gained personally from this APC govt for the past 3 and half years?
I gained a lot work in a firm that export farm products.what did pdp achieve in 16years failed party want to come back never.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
escodotman:
It's a pity. You still need to go back to school, that's if you've finished anyway.
You live in a bush that s why u dont know what is happening in a programming world.
Re: Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar by Ayobami7(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints New Members To EFCC Board / Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Commander O.O Chiazor: Zik’s ADC Who Lowered British Union Jack In 1960 Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.