Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 (74156 Views)

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Backside1993: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Ityjusty:

Yes, I met three in port Harcourt.
OK thanks..
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by emmabowin(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
Ityjusty:

Sorry, was interview also held at port Harcourt, I was thinking it was only Lagos
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by slimbless(f): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
What was the total number of candidates present
Ityjusty:

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by slimbless(f): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2019
You had your interview in Lagos or PH?
Ityjusty:

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Ityjusty(f): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ityjusty:
there was interview in PH
slimbless:
What was the total number of candidates present
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Ityjusty(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
emmabowin:

Sorry, was interview also held at port Harcourt, I was thinking it was only Lagos
There was interview in port Harcourt on the 9th

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by FadareIbk: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
DivineKayy:

Let this not stop you from asking your questions...
Hi DivineKayy...
Do you have an idea about how long it will take Ecobank to get back to those interviewed and when selected applicants will resume at the T.S?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by nwachukwuizzy: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
I applied for graduate development program. Have they called those who applied for graduate development program.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by DivineKayy(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2019
FadareIbk:

Hi DivineKayy...
Do you have an idea about how long it will take Ecobank to get back to those interviewed and when selected applicants will resume at the T.S?
Feedback - Perhaps 2/3weeks... TS - April/May. My guesses.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by FadareIbk: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
DivineKayy:

Feedback - Perhaps 2/3weeks... TS - April/May. My guesses.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by chuksp09(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello guyz.... Can anyone help with the difference between the graduate Trainee program and this new entry level recruitment?
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by McHuckz(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2019
which one is ENTRY-LEVEL again after the GDP or could it be that workforce messed up the process because from observation, the number of interviewees from the GDP is very low given that it's a nationwide recruitment. Anyways, I am just assuming. still workforce handling the process. undecided
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Mikelo93: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
McHuckz:
which one is ENTRY-LEVEL again after the GDP or could it be that workforce messed up the process because from observation, the number of interviewees from the GDP is very low given that it's a nationwide recruitment. Anyways, I am just assuming. still workforce handling the process. undecided
Me too am surprised o
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by OFG1(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2019
McHuckz:

Entry level is different from GDP. My concern is that last year's entry level recruitment was left uncompleted. I hope this year will be different.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by McHuckz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
what is the difference?
OFG1:

Entry level is different from GDP. My concern is that last year's entry level recruitment was left uncompleted. I hope this year will be different.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nawa oo,, so shocked when i came across this thread.. Which one is Entry level again when GDP is already in existence??
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by wanate(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone just got a mail saying i have been considered for the next assesment, nd i will be interviewed in d next available batch. So it seems ecobank is interviewing in batches. I almost thought i wasnt successful in d aptitude test since i didnt receive a mail wen some of u did.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Jatropha: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
wanate:
Hello everyone just got a mail saying i have been considered for the next assesment, nd i will be interviewed in d next available batch. So it seems ecobank is interviewing in batches. I almost thought i wasnt successful in d aptitude test since i didnt receive a mail wen some of u did.
Congrats, GT or Management
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Mikelo93: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
wanate:
Same here i had given up on it already,but how soon is this interview going to be
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by MistaJoey: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
wanate:
I also got the mail... Tbh, I thought that apt was not successful... But here we are.
The mail says later in the year... Guess we'll just keep the hope alive.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by MistaJoey: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guys, is it okay for someone currently on the GDP waiting list of candidates to apply for the said entry level
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Backside1993: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Me too got a mail too graduate prog...
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by McHuckz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
better apply
MistaJoey:
Guys, is it okay for someone currently on the GDP waiting list of candidates to apply for the said entry level
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by evablazen: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Received same mail today o..But the "later in the year" part......hmmm�
MistaJoey:

I also got the mail... Tbh, I thought that apt was not successful... But here we are.
The mail says later in the year... Guess we'll just keep the hope alive.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by DivineKayy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
evablazen:
Received same mail today o..But the "later in the year" part......hmmm�
You will have to weigh your options when the time comes.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by DivineKayy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
MistaJoey:
Sure, if the portal allows that...
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by DivineKayy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
McHuckz:
what is the difference?
For short, EGDP is of higher level to Entry level role...you would agree with me if you take a second look at the requirements for EL and EGDP.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
So I also got the mail today for the next stage .. Let just keep waiting.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by McHuckz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
however they may differ, I am taking-on both opportunities. besides i got a success mail as regards GDP apt test
DivineKayy:

For short, EGDP is of higher level to Entry level role...you would agree with me if you take a second look at the requirements for EL and EGDP.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by staciagabriel: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
I also got the mail. We will keep our fingers crossed till we are summoned "later in the year". In the meantime, keep chasing other engagements.
Re: Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 by Backside1993: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
bammy2050:

The whatsapp group originated from other groups like nestle and KPMG ....
pls add this number to the WhatsApp group.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications / Let's Talk Entry Level Salaries / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.