Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons (23818 Views)

Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by TONYE001(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2018
I've been married for four years.

Marriage is not an easy venture.

It is a sweet walk (with the right person) but along the path are thorns of responsibilities that would tear and bleed you.

As far as you continue walking hand in hand with your spouse, you'd do well.

Getting married to my wife is one of the best decisions I ever made. Each time I look at our two boys, I thank God the more. But behind the grateful heart is my mind reminding me that I must keep working hard to keep my home.

Be guided.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Reelmii:
if e no help u, at least it helped ur parents

except u are a victim of .........
no sense
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by SultanYoung: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
who marriage EPP?
your papa is in a better position to answer that boy
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by babyfaceafrica: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
SultanYoung:
your papa is in a better position to answer that boy
are u done?
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by KillTheZombies: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Marriage no easy. One person must be cold, when the other is hot for the marriage to work. One person must be mumu for the other for it to work.

That's why the Igbo's say, 2 people cannot be mad at the same time. Else irreparable damages will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Reelmii: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
no sense
how can it make sence to u, wen cele don flog out ur sence of reasoning
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by andyanders: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Triangles1:
The same person that want Nigeria to take every words that come out of his mouth serious.

I believed that you are still a kid hence your comment. You have to learn from people who are older from you. From his statement above, one must understand that to be a family man, you have to be patient, humble, enduring, perseverance and tolerant in order to navigate marriage. It is not easy to be married for the past 40 yrs of his life. Remember that Charley Boy is from a wealthy home, plus that he himself is also wealthy and he want to explain that it is not how flamboyant your wedding looks that guarantees ones marriage.

He spoke wisely and the younger generation should be tolerant of each other when going into marriage. The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Bede2u(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
emmabest2000:
Charly man
u could learn a lot if u just take 3 mins out of ur life and read the interview
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Almunjid(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
theapeman4:
Even Jesus Christ didn't marry!

Why should I even have the thought of marrying! undecided
Jesus did not live long on earth, if u r destined to live long and u didn't marry throughout ur life na u do ur self. U have lived one thing unexplored.

By the way, is it by force to accept Christ as God? All Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet and not as God. Believe in Jesus as a prophet sent by God is an article of faith in Islam.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by millionboi2: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
justdogitto:
I have been married for a while and trust me it's not a venture for a frail mind. It's a bitter sweet experience.. The emotional, Physical and financial responsibility that comes with it is something worth preparing for.

Let no one rush you into marriage o
thanks
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Greatzeus(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
You lived with a woman and few kids,you couldn't govern them,you tried 4 times over the period of 40 years and you still fail to keep a marriage. But you are always quick to criticize a man governing almost 200m people in just 3 years.
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by kach17(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
We don't care!
we care
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by theapeman4: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Almunjid:

Jesus did not live long on earth, if u r destined to live long and u didn't marry throughout ur life na u do ur self. U have lived one thing unexplored.

By the way, is it by force to accept Christ as God? All Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet and not as God. Believe in Jesus as a prophet sent by God is an article of faith in Islam.

Shalom!
take your sucide bombing theory elsewhere undecided
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good talk Charly Boy.
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I do
Na which kind dp u just upload so.. Na wah cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by mechanics(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wow, 40yrs is not easy o.
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by kareemkamil(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Because you are a fool
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by myself13: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by banio: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
doreto:
Marriage is an elaborate scam, especially to the husband.

I am a man. But women put in more to marital success. It starts with their fidelity, care for the home, child birth and nurturing, for the not too lucky ones - sleepless nights in the hospital etc.
Women are just too precious and delicate in marriage.

Big ups for all the married women.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by sweetilicious(f): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
chriskosherbal:
No one can fully understand the mathematics of marriage.
I will go with his advice
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by gidgiddy: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
When people said "marriage is not easy" I never understood what they meant until I got married. Marriage has its up's and downs. You just have to be mentally prepared to face the downs and hope there are more up's than downs grin
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by vikithor(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
one of the best counsels I will ever read from the area father ,whom many will tag irresponsible
,so zon go o( thank you)
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by nemynely(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wisdom, like old wine, gets better with age. I feel you Area Fada. your words are deep. Many more blessings on you Sir and your Lady D.
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by OgaBuhari: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2018
theapeman4:
Even Jesus Christ didn't marry!

Why should I even have the thought of marrying! undecided
goingape is this you?
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by theapeman4: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2018
OgaBuhari:
goingape is this you?
that account got deleted one way or the other!
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by frozen70(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2018
chriskosherbal:
No one can fully understand the mathematics of marriage.

Exactly

It's a school that you are given a certificate before graduation

Each day has its own topic different from the previous topic

Each topic has its own formula

But with prayers and patience, you will graduate
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Almunjid(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2018
theapeman4:
take your sucide bombing theory elsewhere undecided

Even when I greeted u with Shalom (peace). U r still filled with hatred towards me because I don't practice the same religion with u. Don't allow ur hatred for Muslims and others lead u to ur doom. Remember that among Christians too there are bad people, terrorists, fake pastor's etc. Being a Christian or Muslim alone does not guaranteed u heaven only if u practise it in truth and in spirit u will go to heaven.

Don't forget that over 80% of us were born into
Muslim or Christian family, u r Christian today because ur parents r Christians so am I a Muslim because my parents r Muslims. Imagine being hated because of the faith u were born into.

Just like u, I use to hate Christians with passion until I discover how bad it is to hate others because of the religion they r destined to follow in their lifetime. I browse through other holy Scriptures and I discovered that they all teach us the same thing... good things. To worship God, be kind to ur parents, to be good to others e. t. c. Then I realised that the problem is not in the religion, but in the followers of the religion. Then, I decided to judge people base on their characters and behaviours not because of their faith.

All people who practice Islam, Christianity and other religions do that because they believe it's the only way for their success in this world and hereafter, no one is practising a faith or religion because he wants to fail or go to hell... Prophet Mohammed said that God will judge our actions according to our intentions. If u want to go to heaven and u practised Islam or Christianity well u will. The religion does not matter, God knows ur intentions.

Any religion u are practising, practise it well with sincerity and don't harm any soul. "Whoever kills a soul is like he as killed the whole mankind" (Quran chapter 2).
Terrorists who are killing in the name of Islam r not practising Islam, the verses they quote as their proof are been misinterpreted and misunderstood by them and they use it to brain wash the gullibles. Just as some pastors misinterpret Bible verses for their selfish interests.

May God continue to protect us from bad influences and evil men disguised as Men of God!

Most people we call Men of God or sheikhs are agents of Satan, they ruin the live of their followers by killing them physically, mentally, spiritually or use them to kill to please their master Satan!

Islam is not a bad religion as u think, it seems so to u because u allow others to read the Quran and give u their biased judgement to discourage u from it. Download a copy of "English translation of Quran" today and read for ur self.

ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﺒﻊ ﺍﻟﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﺪﻯ !

PEACE BE UNTO YOU! Luke 24:36, Quran 13:24.

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by theapeman4: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Almunjid:

Even when I greeted u with Shalom (peace). U r still filled with hatred towards me because I don't practice the same religion with u. Don't allow ur hatred for Muslims and others lead u to ur doom. Remember that among Christians too there are bad people, terrorists, fake pastor's etc. Being a Christian or Muslim alone does not guaranteed u heaven only if u practise it in truth and in spirit u will go to heaven.

Don't forget that over 80% of us were born into
Muslim or Christian family, u r Christian today because ur parents r Christians so am I a Muslim because my parents r Muslims. Imagine being hated because of the faith u were born into.

Just like u, I use to hate Christians with passion until I discover how bad it is to hate others because of the religion they r destined to follow in their lifetime. I browse through other holy Scriptures and I discovered that they all teach us the same thing... good things. To worship God, be kind to ur parents, to be good to others e. t. c. Then I realised that the problem is not in the religion, but in the followers of the religion. Then, I decided to judge people base on their characters and behaviours not because of their faith.

All people who practice Islam, Christianity and other religions do that because they believe it's the only way for their success in this world and hereafter, no one is practising a faith or religion because he wants to fail or go to hell... Prophet Mohammed said that God will judge our actions according to our intentions. If u want to go to heaven and u practised Islam or Christianity well u will. The religion does not matter, God knows ur intentions.

Any religion u are practising, practise it well with sincerity and don't harm any soul. "Whoever kills a soul is like he as killed the whole mankind" (Quran chapter 2).

Islam is not a bad religion as u think, it seems so to u because u allow others to read the Quran and give u their biased judgement to discourage u from it. Download a copy of "English translation of Quran" today and read for ur self.

ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﺒﻊ ﺍﻟﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﻬﺪﻯ !

PEACE BE UNTO YOU! Luke 24:36, Quran 13:24.

the day I will read that demonic book called Quran will be the day I gone mad! undecided

Check all over history there is nothing like Christianity terrorist organisation but you can see Islamic terrorist organisation all over the world.

Your borthers at Maiduguri killing soldiers all in the name of Islamic Republic! What will you called them undecided are they not practising what is in that demonic book..?

You may protray peace in the outside and claim to leave with other religions with peace but deep down inside ya all prophet follower, ya heart is as dark as black and wish will (Christian) never exist!

But good news! What ya wish can never happen but instead reverse is taking place! Your borthers are bombing you people instead!

I will advise you to give your life to Christ Jesus and be safe!

All Muslims are going to hell fire on judgment day!

#thebittertruth
Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Almunjid(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2018
theapeman4:
the day I will read that demonic book called Quran will be the day I gone mad! undecided

Check all over history there is nothing like Christianity terrorist organisation but you can see Islamic terrorist organisation all over the world.

Your borthers at Maiduguri killing soldiers all in the name of Islamic Republic! What will you called them undecided are they not practising what is in that demonic book..?

You may protray peace in the outside and claim to leave with other religions with peace but deep down inside ya all prophet follower, ya heart is as dark as black and wish will (Christian) never exist!

But good news! What ya wish can never happen but instead reverse is taking place! Your borthers are bombing you people instead!

I will advise you to give your life to Christ Jesus and be safe!

All Muslims are going to hell fire on judgment day!

#thebittertruth

Terrorists who are killing in the name of Islam r not practising Islam, the verses they quote as their proof are been misinterpreted and misunderstood by them and they use it to brain wash the gullibles. Just as some pastors misinterpret Bible verses for their selfish interests.

May God continue to protect us from bad influences and evil men disguised as Men of God!

Most people we call Men of God or sheikhs are agents of Satan, they ruin the live of their followers by killing them physically, mentally, spiritually or use them to kill to please their master Satan!

Most Christians will go to hell despite being Christians, they will be lead to hell by their pastors. So will the Muslims used by the terrorists to kill in the name Allah.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by theapeman4: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Almunjid:

Most Christians will go to hell despite being Christians, they will be lead to hell by their pastors. So will the Muslims used by the terrorists to kill in the name Allah.

Peace!
peace too!

I can see you are not the type who easily got provoke when someone insult there religion!

You are well educated in that case!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Men10: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Charly ur head scartter right from your mother's womb.Divorcing wives b/4 this one.You try well we'll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wifey / Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) / Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.