Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons (23822 Views)

Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons by Almunjid(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
theapeman4:
peace too!

I can see you are not the type who easily got provoke when someone insult there religion!

You are well educated in that case!

Like I said before, Islam is not a bad religion as u think.

Prophet Muhammad said in his Hadith that:

"Do not be angry" ْلا تغْضب !

He also said that :
"ليس الشديد بالصرعة إنما الشديد من يملك نفسه عند الغضب"
"The strong and powerful man is not the one that has the power to beat people up, but the one that can control him self when he's angry".

The reason why there are killings here and there is because of anger and religious intolerance. Many can't control their anger

If u can't control ur anger, then ur anger will control.

Anyone who cause mischief in land as a result of anger, lack of patience and religious intolerance is not following Islam because prophet taught us to control our anger. So, terrorist r not practising the Islam taught by the prophet, don't blame Muhammad or Islam for their actions, they are responsible for their actions. They are being moved by anger and religious intolerance. If caught, they should be punished, their religion should be left out of it.

Most of those doing evil quote verses from Quran or Bible to justify their actions. Don't blame Jesus or Muhammad for their actions. They should be held responsible for their misdeeds.

Quran is not a devilish Scripture just because terrorists quote from it to justify their actions, fake pastors do quote verses from Bible too for the same reason, but they misinterpreted it.

Once again, get a copy of Quran read it for yourself, don't be biased in ur judgement and see whether it teaches good or not.

I read the Bible too, and I discovered similarities between both faiths in some parts, which strengthen my faith in God our creator.
And for the differences, it is meant to distinguish between us, and not to be use as a yardstick for violence and hatred that is dividing us today.

Example: ur brother shares some similarities with u, yet u r still different from each other in one way or the other.

When we think of our similarities with our brothers it makes us feel that we are one from the same parent, the differences should not separate us, just as difference does not separate brothers, that's how it should be between Muslims and Christians. We r brothers!.

It's the lack of knowledge that is destroying us just as the Bible says:
My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6)

May we not be destroyed for the lack of knowledge, may God increase us in knowledge and understanding.

PEACE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Omoni Oboli Tribute To Mother-In-Law (Pix) / Ada Ameh Celebrates Aladi Godsgift, Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.