Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole (36363 Views)

Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by legba1(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Alot of our lazy youth in here just read topic and type rubbish....Amosun said he feared God and respect man....haba...to read no hard now
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2018
are u ok?
why will u compare God and mention lifeless he goat near God huh?

no try am next time, and don't involve God with ur dirty politics
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by baillers123: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2018
patiently watching and waiting
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Btruth: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2018
I never knew Amosun was this much foolish. Though, I was once told that he hold a PHD in foolishness, but I argued it.

Very foolish man. You want to be godfather within a period of 8 years? You robbing shoulders with Tinubu makes you the most foolish man in APC.

Ode & oponu.

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by wink2015(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Nwaforj44:
The Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun has made it clear that he does not fear the National leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, led by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

The governor said he only fears God and President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that he was ready for Oshiomhole.

Amosun stated this when he received a letter from the Allied Peoples Movement, APM, endorsing Buhari of the APC as its presidential candidate for the February 2019 presidential polls.

Amosun took delivery of the endorsement letter from the governorship candidate of APM, Hon. Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade, at the APC Secretariat on Abiola Way, Abeokuta, the state capital.

The Governor is expected to transfer the letter to President Buhari.

He also declared that the elected executive of the APC led by Chief Derin Adebiyi would serve its four-year term fully.

The National Working Committee, NWC, had during the week dissolved the APC executives in Ogun and Imo states.

Oshiomhole had also appointed a three-man caretaker committee for the party in Ogun State.

The committee members are: Yemi Sanusi (Chairman), Ayo Olubori (Secretary) and Tunde Oladunjoye (Publicity Secretary).

Governor Amosun said, “You know me by now. For me, I fear God and I respect people. So, it won’t be because we are afraid or we don’t want to talk.

“Where we are now, what we should concentrate in doing is to let them know that here in Ogun State, this is the home of President Buhari and we must vote massively for him.

“This is the home of APC. We must let them know that come February 16, 2019, by the benevolence of the Almighty Lord…

“We are human. We are no God, and that is why we are telling them that in this coming election, in this Ogun State, it is whoever all of you (people) decide to back that will win the election.

“So, the best way to answer them is through our action. And what is the action? We will use our votes to let them know who owns this Ogun State.

“So, if they are looking for states to destroy them, they should not think of Ogun State. We are ready for them.

“We don’t fear them. All of them put together, we don’t fear anybody. We fear God and we fear President Muhammadu Buhari.

“We have decided to let them be for the sake of President Buhari. If not for the President, we know what to do.

“Just ignore them. Don’t engage them for anything. Let us be focused and redouble our efforts so that in the coming election, we are going to answer them with our votes.

“I want to assure you that this executive that God has used you to put together, the executive will be there for the next four years. They will serve their term.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/apc-crisis-gov-amosun-names-2-persons.html[/url][/b]

WHY IS GOVERNOR IBIKUNLE AMOSUN AND GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA SO DESPERATE TO HAVE THEIR DESIRE APPROVED FOR THEM?

They are both leaving public office with huge loot of the people's commonwealth without anybody questioning them at least for the now.

They do not want to be satisfied with the opportunity of going to their traditional playground which is the senate but they still want to control the affairs of their state by setting up remote stooge and mules that will not only obey their Order as Emperors but will also act their selfish scripts.

They both secretly nursing Presidential ambition even though that of Rochas Okorocha is well known before this current democratic dispensation.

If Amosun and Okorocha are so popular politically they should have abandon the APC and move to another political party to become the ROYAL EMPERORS but they choose to remain and be fighting President Buhari through the intermediaries called Oshiomole.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by BabaO2: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
God is God not a person.
Amosun is a too proud for nothing guy, pride begets destruction.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by UncleJudax(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari wey ordinary appointees no send grin
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by stickle(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2018
some of these governors are confused, how can you support two political parties at the same time: if you are courageous you will either move out completely or be humble to accept the party decision.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by bjnice(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Reference:
That is why I say democracy can never grow in the south-west with this godfatherism attitude and it was all started by Tinubu. No leader in that region since him has been elected by popular mandate. They are all appointed to power and rubber stamped by a phantom process.

In years to come you will have power brokers all over the place justling to become 'a Jagaban' type godfather with the attendant effect of less service to the prople and more loyalty to the master. With time the interests of the people will fade as can be seen in Lagos and the decline in the quality of supossedly elected officials.

Before giving u a robust reply which region birth you?
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by spiralwedge(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
jayson87:
Dapo Abiodun ... Tinubu's stooge will never... can never and will forever not be our governor in Ogun State

Abeokuta town alone doesn't decide who the governor is. Abeokuta is not Ogun State.

I will prefer Tinubu's stooge who is humble and spread his development strides equally to every part of the state than this arrogant motherfvcker who is gov of his homestead, Abeokuta, alone.
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Charly68: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
The man is fighting a very dangerous and blind battle.
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by berrystunn(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
What about the 2 men contorlling buhari
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by shugabasbn: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
jayson87:
Dapo Abiodun ... Tinubu's stooge will never... can never and will forever not be our governor in Ogun State

So Yayi is no longer Tinubu stooge again? You people and hatred ehen na God can deliver una
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by mechanics(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Which executive is the governor talking about, is the the care taker committees or the disbanded executives?
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by kjhova(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
abescom:
GOD is not a person OP or who ever coined the title on the home page.

If God is a noun and a noun is the name of a person, animal, place or thing and you say God is not a person, the choice is yours to pick from the remainder.
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by ekestic1976(f): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Dedetwo:

It is crass idiocy to assume that MKO Abiola won presidential election in Nigeria. Such nonsense is the figment of imagination homely to daydreamers. Nobody has assumed to have passed WAEC when the examination is canceled. Yes, it might appeared you wrote distinction in the examination but it was canceled. Is it not dumb and foolery to tell people you wrote distinction in a canceled examination?

So, for what reason was Abiola awarded GCFR in June? Or, you don't know the category of Nigerians given that national award? Like you're destined to die young because of Yoruba issue, Mr Hatefilled Heart.
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by Petlowalex(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
adm212144:
forget it in state is for amosun .forget A PC propaganda .APC candidate can't win

.....and you think APM will do. Akinlade is a complete failure and Amosun is a joke
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by deebrownneymar: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
If any or all of us makes heaven we should ask God why he doesn't strike people like this.
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by adm212144: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:

I guess you are one of his blind supporters. Keep hyping him you hear? I am sure you are amongst those who would have thought it impossible that Amosun's preferred candidate would have eventually lost the APC ticket owing to his Abuja connection, but we all saw what transpired. And if Abiodun ends up winning what will you do? Kill yourself? At this point Amosun has been demystified and anything is possible. And even if Abiodun doesn't win neither will his preferred candidate so either way he will still end up the loser. He has done his 8-years so he should go and sit down someplace.
you will kill yourself useless fool
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by forgiveness: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
jayson87:

Why didn't you say this when Dapo singlehandedly funded Amosun's election?

We have seen the betrayal.
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by ImperialYoruba: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Amosun should stop rambling.

Oshiomhole has nothing to lose. He has passed the baton of governorship to a successor long ago.

Amosun has plenty to loose if he breaks the routine of succession. His legacy can be used to completely frustrate his future in politics.

Oshio is luring him to act silly and talk in the gutter with him so they can disgrace him.

Does Amosun not see the signs? Does he know how to keep his mouth shut and not respond to every thing?

When you say you only fear God and Buhari you give weapons to your enemies. They keep it in archive for future reference. Please someone tell this guy to stop talking and stop going to visit Aso. Buhari will not rescue him....its done deal.

Buhari did not initially subscribe to party supremacy but after cabals operating under false power of Presidency almost ruined his admibistration he is now a believer in party supremacy. He will not go back to running the party from the Presidency again as was the case few months ago. He learnt his lessons.

Amosun need to be like Buhari and forget Presidency will continue dictating to party. Its not business as usual. Move on my brother!

Amosun's wife is the most beautiful among all governors in Nigeria. This is significant as thd first ladies have assumed a very important social niche in our politics.

Amosun should not become irrelevant. Accept defeat and find a way forward. Period!
Re: 'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole by mymadam(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:
Smh. Amosun ought to have learned some humility by now...

undecided Too late, just too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.