Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (6543 Views)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay / Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello people,

The image below is a review just dropped on PrinceOgun's thread by a furious customer.

Truly, what we have here is a big scammer

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is to inform all who cares to listen that PrinceOgun has offered me an official apology here ....

https://www.nairaland.com/4922987/matter-resolved-eze2000-legit

See screenshot below.

I hereby rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Inv301: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Scammer, run for your life, This PrinceOgun, he had up to 20 account on Nairaland
he opened another account on december 25 with the name ZlatanTheGOD

This guy's monikas are as follows

PrinceOgun
KingOvoramwen1
SicilianMafia
BornStunner1
CooperJay
Edonation (f)

This usernames who are one and same person dealing in AdSence

Immaculatesnow
Cyberleets

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Inv301: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
Eze2000:

This is to inform all who cares to listen that PrinceOgun has offered me an official apology here ....

https://www.nairaland.com/4922987/matter-resolved-eze2000-legit

See screenshot below.

I hereby rest my case!
[/s]
I don open case again
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Inv301:
[s][/s]
I don open case again

Na wa for you. Today na Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Inv301:
[s][/s]
I don open case again

The scammer has changed the topic of the apology thread to something else. Can't understand why people find honesty difficult and love a life of Scamming

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Everyone involved are all scammers. The whole nairaland.com should be careful dealing with aby of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Anchor111: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Everyone involved are all scammers. The whole nairaland.com should be careful dealing with aby of them.

And yet here you are getting involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Hi, Mr. A. Olumide, how are you doing?

You remember our meeting two days ago on Whatsapps right? You wanted to buy my old policy AdSence with $38 in it for just 15k and you wanted me to hand you over the account completely before you make any manner of payment.

When you contracted me did I hide my identity form you or try to scam you? Did i not make crystal clear who i was from the first moment? Eze2000. I gave you a link to my site right?

The very same technique you wanted to use in buying my Adsense is the same one Immaculatesnow and Cyberleet claim a certain lauraeze tried to use on them. They labeled me a scammer for this for which i am on trial now and u come here talking words like this?

Are you for real or your intelligence is just overcome with too much Christmas wine? What is really wrong with you sir?

4 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2018

This thread is continued here.... https://www.nairaland.com/4923038/scam-war-between-princeogun-1kthemesnew

A law enforcement agent has taken over

2 Likes

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2018
CooperJay:
Everyone in the webmasters section know that the accomplished IT gurus Me , princeogun and cyberleets are among the best and we are different individuals , only an illiterate and dumb fraudster wuld tink otherwise!!

You first started by defrauding good nairalanders of AdSense with your LauraEze monika and you were caught and disgraced , you changed Monika to Eze2000 and started hawking children storybooks in literature section but I guess that one nor pay again , bcus just like a shameless scammer you tried to shot your dirty shot once more with a new Monika LauraZea in the webmaster section but my ever gallant comrades called you out for your scam and you were disgraced!!

This is the last response you will get from me on this thread, You are not worthy !!

Your first paragraph alome sugests that you are guilty. im very sure you are princeogun.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by funlord(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eze2000:
Hello,

I am an old member of this site since 2016. I began by writing free stories over in the literature section and as my fan base grew i got a blog. I moved to wordpress in Sepptember and made the mistake of buying plugins and a theme here on webmaster section. Who sold it to me? PrinceOgun... email address pascificnet@gmail.com

And that was how I bought trouble with my money.

The first warning i got was when my web designer Julius2214 told me the theme had codes in it redirecting to another site. I said that was impossible and contacted PrinceOgun who swore he does not deal on nulled themes or plugins. In fact, i got insulted for it and challenged by several monikas on his trend.

Next warning was when the WordFence plugin i bought off him broke my site in November after adding tons of 503 urls that had goggle hate my site. I ran an integrity check on all the other plugins i bought off him, all fakes.

I carried my pain on my own until a week later when saw the same princeogun selling stolen ebook in the literature section where i sell my books and write free stories. After a few days of getting insulted, all of which my over 20 followers/fans were seeing, i got a new monika and fought back, i finally got the thread taken down and he was banned.

And that was how I became the enemy of this PrinceOgun and all his 12 monikas which interchange to accuse/insult people who catch onto him, confusing them. Hence no one has really caught on except a few people like Bloggerscope and Julius2214

I will post links to some of his business trends below but not here to avoid being banded by bots

Fast forward to yesterday when i finally decided i was done fighting this same damaged site and low traffic and decided to sell the whole thing off and move on I opened a thread to sell of AdSence using using my Cousins pC and username cos i didn't want trouble with Princeogun and his many monikas..... what a mistake!

Bearly 5 minutes after i opened this thread, i got attacked by a strange monika named immaculate and accused of being a fraud. I told him to post a link to this place i did the fraud but for where you see link. Strange thing was, he was using laughing monikas in all his comments like princeogun does. After about two pages of insults and false accusations this monika finally opens up that he will not let me sell unless he buys it at his own price.

Soon princeogun showed up and started giving me his Bobbysexy treatment, that's what he does to a guy over in pet section, screaming thief and scammer all over the place without a shred of evidence.

Over 7 monikas joined in to do this, some of them i know as alias of princeogun the other i did not know.

I kept telling them to post links to any place where i defrauded anyone but they wouldn't they can't. it does not exist. I have treads with tons of reviews and an abundance of fans over in the literature section hence i am careful in my way and hesitate to reply insults but htis, it is too much.

Please, Webmasters in the house, i will post links to where this guy princeogun claims to be the best webmaster here and post our email chats if need be. This guy is a fraudster killing business here and this i will prove today.

Please guys, tell him and all his monikas to prove that I am a scammer.

This guy's monikas are as follows

PrinceOgun
KingOvoramwen1
SicilianMafia
BornStunner1
CooperJay
Edonation (f)

See images below for proof.

This usernames who are one and same person dealing in AdSence

Immaculatesnow
Cyberleets

Is trying to hand a case of fruad on my neck, insisting I'm his beloved lauraeze who wanted to scam him off an Adsence Account by having him make me admin first before payment. This accusation follows my blocking his attempt to buy my Adsence account for 15k and sell for 55k as he proudly claims he does with other people.

Nairalanders please judge me and them. I will post my evidence let them post theirs or stop throwing fake accusations.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

This is a serious case please observe.

Dominique
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bloggingscope:
I always warn webmasters to stay off that scam named princepgun but you people no go hear.

Avoid that scammers changing monikers named princeogun

Funlord
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Webinc4: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello,

We are calling for a very active moderator in this webmaster section, the moderator in the programming section are very active..

Something need to be done ASAP..

There is one Nairaland Jobless Animal calling every one scammer on a daily basis without knowing them

The user below

https://www.nairaland.com/venbobo

Please repost this everywhere
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

DEMENTIA!!

I guess prince Ogun is also married to Iamgratefullord and also a cousin to peruzzi grin

Jobless sub human
Sanchez01Victim:

My guy he his Don Williams he is also Eze2000 aka Finilord aka easternprince aka the notorious sheemale Scammer LauraEze you can find out about him/her here https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us#74072157
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same dementia patient eze2000 aka finilord has been accusing me of being imaginary prince Ogun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mine is even better he has been harassing nairaland members, mostly female members for the same prince Ogun tin for over 4yrs now HAHAHA

Sanchez01 is another Scammer profile, this one is his accomplice, though he is stragetically putting that one up to take the fall when matter Don pass garri.... AND IT WILL!!
NigerianWiki:
BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Gordson:
I didn't get to see the mad man that mentioned me before he deactivated. I know you have another account and would see this.

Sorry to say I don't sell plugins or themes.

It is only people without conscience like you that can go around to sell or buy plugins that the authors laboured to create for one naira.

You know where to buy those themes or plugins directly from the authors but choose to by it from people hawking it cheap here.

That makes you a thief, and you deal with whatever you get.

You guys don't value those things because you don't know what it takes to create them. Your lives revolves only around USING and not CREATING (useless lots).

The moderators should ban all of them selling the themes/plugins and anyone who comes here to cry about it. They know themeforest and other places where they can buy it.

Me Hawk theme on nairaland, lol, never, it can never happen.

One of the few things that irritates me aside from plugins selling, is the udemy course sellers.

I get irritated when I see them, do they even know what it takes to create video tutorials that they Hawk around on this forum.

If the owner of this forum sees nothing wrong in it, no problem, we shot our eyes and pretend we don't see them either.

Sanity must be brought to this forum.
WuzzyTech:

Cc
Tabbaz

Dominique and Super mods please may I at least request sanchez01 provide irrefutable proof that I am those people or prince Ogun I see Sanchez01 is trying to drag me into the mess he presently put himself am talking about the scam accusations coming from the 50k seo service scam of Thomasina , oja44 ... The Scammer that sanchez01 was so religiously In support off while trying to bully the victim

Mods please tell the Scammer sanchez01 to tell us what links me to prince ogun

Here's you proof.

1. Over 90% of the time, you write your name carefully as two words... Prince Ogun. Instead of one word.... PrinceOgun I pointed this out to you 4 years ago and you still can't correct

2. You go crazy with variants of the moniker of anyone who calls you out for scam. Latest case.

https://www.nairaland.com/5750132/buy-coronavirus-live-map-wordpress

Before this... Funlord - about 2 years ago. Others before him.

3. Your poor grammar and the use of certain words repetitively is how we know you regardless of whatever new moniker you come up with... Scammer... Ole... Omo Ale... Thief.. Mad man.. etc.

Examples...
Bobbysexy thief ole! Omo ale!
That was many years ago. You've not changed today grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware/5#88666697

4. Your monikers always converse with each other as you insult your victims in the absence of stuff to blackmail them about
Here's a whole thread for you as evidence
https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

5. Your blackmail pattern is always based on clever defamation.

These should do as evidence for now. We won't play all our cards or argue too much with you. [/b]

Oh, and you are welcome, PrinceOgun
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by WuzzyTech: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2020

[s]Here's you proof.

1. Over 90% of the time, you write your name carefully as two words... Prince Ogun. Instead of one word.... PrinceOgun I pointed this out to you 4 years ago and you still can't correct

2. You go crazy with variants of the moniker of anyone who calls you out for scam. Latest case.

https://www.nairaland.com/5750132/buy-coronavirus-live-map-wordpress

Before this... Funlord - about 2 years ago. Others before him.

3. Your poor grammar and the use of certain words repetitively is how we know you regardless of whatever new moniker you come up with... Scammer... Ole... Omo Ale... Thief.. Mad man.. etc.

Examples...
Bobbysexy thief ole! Omo ale!
That was many years ago. You've not changed today grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware/5#88666697

4. Your monikers always converse with each other as you insult your victims in the absence of stuff to blackmail them about
Here's a whole thread for you as evidence
https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

5. Your blackmail pattern is always based on clever defamation.

These should do as evidence for now. We won't play all our cards or argue too much with you. [/b]

Oh, and you are welcome, PrinceOgun[/s]

Demented!!
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Demented!!

Really PrinceOgun, you need to stay off this old thread of ours with your thousand and one monikers. Why do you keep raising the dead?

Everything with a beginning has an end and sometimes we help define that end.

You see, one of those pictures you stole from my Facebook wall and kept abusing by posting it all over this website with defamatory accusations was me standing before God's holy altar within a church. I sit at that altar!
Lemme spell out the abominations for you...

1. You stole and posted pictures of an altar of the living God then tagged it evil names
2. You take my picture and set up it on your Oja44 and Ojo44 moniker profiles with more defamatory names and imprison it by words of your signature like a professional witch!
3. You destroyed everything I had and attacked me on top for calling you out.
4. You do all this and yet before heaven and earth I really did not offend you

grin

You call me a fake pastor, right? If you are correct then you have nothing to worry about. But if you are wrong and I have God's calling and that alter is holy, that same God will reward you richly in kind.... wink

That's the spiritual angle. The physical one depends on you. I'm still waiting for you to go viral with my family pictures so I can come and celebrate with you.

Afam4eva and webshopNG who really don't know you and what you do can watch. Whenever you're ready I am.
We must meet in this life one day,, you and me. Either you come looking for me to help because God has rewarded you fully in kind or I find you.

I'm logging out again and will stay away for at least a month as you battle Werber to keep your nulled pl.ugin and themes business alive. It's funny you know, this is the same guy you tried to destroy with your famous defamation tactics. I dare say you've finally met your match.

Good luck!
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Bylaw: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Eze2000:

Funlord
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Bylaw: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2020
i have been trying to post mt details to u but the useless spam bot keep banning my accounts
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bylaw:
This from fastseo i have been trying to post mt details to u but the useless spam bot keep banning my accounts

Your number is not on WhatsApp.
I checked you out though. If it's writing issues you are after, I don't write for anyone but me.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
WuzzyTech:

Demented!!

PrinceOgun you know what happened yesterday?

One guy contacted me on Whatsapp after going through this thread and others. The guy was so angry, says Governor El-Rufai has arrested people for a lot less than what's you've done.

He says I should put a bounty of just 10k or 20k on your head, coupled with your picture and details, which he will post in his Facebook group, the story will go viral and then lots of people will be looking for you on different social media platforms, using different patterns and skills

grin

That conversation made me imagine Werber X 1000 coming after you and others calling for your arrest? grin

I can't afford to pay 10k or 20k, do you think? Oh, well, I guess I have to look for cheaper options. Let's see what this Bylaw \ fastseo guy who is trying so hard to reach me has to say. I sure hope he has your home address. Please don't go calling him with a new number to spin stories of huge lies as you did to me on 2 different occasions.

Everything that has a beginning does have an end.

I am definitely done wasting words with you. 4 years is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand / 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring An SEO Consultant / Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.