Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (6594 Views)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay / Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
ClixMaster:
Hava! Dis one na lie oo cheesy
How come you are using the same number on WhatsApp? cheesy
I hate when people try to deny their monikers.

Hahahahahaha cool cool cool cool

This guy is an original fraudster if i ever saw one. I'm a scammer, a fraudster and transgender today cos i did business with him, fooled by his many monikers. Check their profiles...

All proundly Edo
All citizens of the Benin empire.
All with regards from the Netherlands/Nigeria,
All active in pets, politics, culture and celebrities
All doing copy and paste blogging at some level
All rushing to bail PrinceOgun once he's is in trouble with his fake business

A thief will never change color even with a fake moniker

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cyberleets:
I wonder why ur so called cousin laurazea is not even the one defending her self....so far the two female who has approached me from nairaland are scammers...and now again ur so called doctor cousin is selling adsense...like WTF?

Dude ur so called cousin selling the adsense is no where to be found oo...
I know u own the two account...but why deny it? Becos one has Laura and one has eze and we had a scammer called LauraEze grin now I understand...but honestly a scammer should be smart...I wonder why u are not

grin grin grin grin

A scammer always goes back to his roots that's why u see Eze in all his monikers , but as we don catch am now e norgo put am for he next scam account grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
ClixMaster:
Haba! Dis one na lie oo cheesy
How come you are using the same number on WhatsApp? cheesy
I hate when people try to deny their monikers.

Are you okay ? Did I not say he supplies the themes!

U don Bleep up , I bE think say you get sense! Haven't i sold themes to you? Did I sell you viruses? Even after you didn't know how to upload your logob, did I not send you a walkthrough?... Dunno why ppl are so fvcking ungrateful
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:

U don Bleep up , I bE think say you get sense! Haven't i sold themes to you? Did I sell you viruses? Even after you didn't know how to upload your logob, did I not send you a walkthrough?... Dunno why ppl are so fvcking ungrateful

CooperJay:

grin grin grin grin

A scammer always goes back to his roots that's why u see Eze in all his monikers , but as we don catch am now e norgo put am for he next scam account grin

For exposing you? You and your brother for oversea dey use the same airtel phone dey scam people for Nija daily and everyone is ungrateful for exposing you?

grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh, princeOgun aka copperjay aka Edonation (f) you are a scammer!

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:

That guy did business with PrinceOgun ooo how you take now details?

Next one you go say your brother dey inside you in spirit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Scammer !! AdSense for sale my foot grin grin grin

Useless website mey norget head!

It will pain you till you catch fire grin grin grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:
Scammer !! AdSense for sale my foot grin grin grin

Useless website mey norget head!

It will pain you till you catch fire grin grin grin

Are you guys now seeing who you want to do business with? He's nice till you pay money into his Diamond bank account and get nulled theme and plugin that break your site then you become the enemy like i am today.

All your past on this forum will be dug up and used against you if you make trouble or you just get called a scammer!

PrinceOgun i hail ooo

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
My AdSence is still available oooo. Old police and fully verified... 2 year old

PrinceOgun and his fake themes and plugins have put me off blogging for life! Wanna sell and move on or i leave it there make goggle ban the thing.

No fraudster named immaculate or cyberthief go get my sweat with tricks. They block my road here with fake accusations then come to me with in private offering 15k for something they will sell for 55k

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eze2000:
My AdSence is still available oooo. Old police and fully verified... 2 year old

PrinceOgun and his fake themes and plugins have put me off blogging for life! Wanna sell and move on or i leave it there make goggle ban the thing.

No fraudster named immaculate or cyberthief go get my sweat with tricks. They block my road here with fake accusations then come to me with in private offering 15k for something they will sell for 55k

WEBMASTERS BEWARE OOO.....SCAMMER ALERT!!
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:

[s]WEBMASTERS BEWARE OOO.....SCAMMER ALERT!!
[/s]

Webmasters tell this fake webmaster to show you proof

Me? I don show proof tire say this guy na king scammer

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eze2000:
[/s]

Webmasters tell this fake webmaster to show you proof

Me? I don show proof tire say this guy na king scammer

YOU WOULD NEVER SELL THAT ADSENSE DEFINATELY NOT ON NAIRALAND!!

THIEF!
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:

YOU WOULD NEVER SELL THAT ADSENSE DEFINATELY NOT ON NAIRALAND!!

THIEF!

BUT YOU WILL WANT TO BUY IT 15K FROM ME AND RESELL 55K ABI? IT WAS YOU THAT WAS CHATTING ME UP LAST NIGHT ABI grin grin grin grin

IT'S NOT IMPORTANT I SELL THE THING. i'M NOT STARVING. i CAN ALWAYS WAIT UNTIL YOU BLACKMAIL ONE OUT OF SOMEONE AND TRY TO SELL IT HERE THEN PITCH IN
cool

YOU ARE AN E-ARMED ROBBER. Fool is talking like hacking Adsence accounts is possible. My adsence and website are one and the same. You will not get it. If you like change number to Glo and chat me up tonight.

Tell me again to add you as Admin to the account before you pay and i will block u

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) / all your 12 monikas

Cyberleets / immaculatesnow

You two partners in crime or is it the same person, i am still waiting for this overwhelming proof you have as to my being a fraudster. I have been waiting all day and will wait as long as it takes.

I use this opportunity to call you both devilish scammers who will stop at nothing to earn a buck including hurting innocent people.

Cyberleets / immaculatesnow, this Adsence selling king, you will not get your hands on my Adsence for 15k to resell 55k like you normally do. You can shut down other week minded sellers with threats but not me.

PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) / all your 12 monikers ... seller of fake ebooks, themes and plugins. EFCC will catch you one day but i catch u today.

You two call me a scammer for no reason abi? May the Almighty God punish you both if you do not post links to were i commited such a scam on nairaland, facebook, twitter or instagram

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
CooperJay:

And where did I say you sold viruses to me? I first contacted you for a theme with the number on Princeogun moniker and we transacted. When I saw an advert for a facebook page by the moniker, cooperjay, I contacted and found out that it was the same number used by princeogun. So why will you say the two monikers are owned by two people?
There's nothing wrong in having multiple monikers and still doing legit biz with them, but denying it is my problem.

Stop whining pls. The theme I bought from u is still there and useless to me because I have gotten another one when u snubbed me.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eze2000:

That guy did business with PrinceOgun ooo how you take now details?

Next one you go say your brother dey inside you in spirit grin grin grin
I don't have problem with him but saying the two monikers are different is just absurd.
Anyway, na my boss be that shah grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
ClixMaster:
And where did I say you sold viruses to me? I first contacted you for a theme with the number on Princeogun moniker and we transacted. When I saw an advert for a facebook page by the moniker, cooperjay, I contacted and found out that it was the same number used by princeogun. So why will you say the two monikers are owned by two people?
There's nothing wrong in having multiple monikers and still doing legit biz with them, but denying it is my problem.

Stop whining pls. The theme I bought from u is still there and useless to me because I have gotten another one when u snub me.

angry
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
ClixMaster:
I don't have problem with him but saying the two monikers are different is just absurd.
Anyway, na my boss be that shah grin

I must say you were very lucky indeed. He does have original stuff sometimes. The file he gave me in replacement for the nulled Newspaper 9 theme he sent me first was legit but the catch was it lacked too many essential parts like activation key, front-end keys, child theme, documentation etc. He will not warn you wen he sell it to you ooo but you jam tori he will vanish. That is exactly how our chats on email stopped.

He just vanished and yet was advertising for more customers here on Nairlaand daily.

I guess the same happened to you. We are many. Just go through his thread. That's what i mean above by saying he suddenly has projects elsewhere when clients run into trouble with his themes or plugins

Wait let him come with an excuse first and you see.

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Antibettings: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
One of princeoguns cohort thread
He might actually be a scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/4900406/just-made-transaction-1million-naira
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Bloggingscope: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Abeg mod ban this cooperjay and princeogun

Cc dominique lalasticlala
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Temian1: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2018
CooperJay:

I have never denied that bro , PrinceOgun stays overseas am his contact here in 9ja .... He actually supplies the theme from his IT firm
HMM SEE LIE
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Eze2000(m): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Just ran into this fraudster Cyberleets / immaculatesnow 's thread. Made a comment and PrinceOgun showed up at once

https://www.nairaland.com/4919337/free-4200-udemy-accounts-paid

PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) / Cyberleets / immaculatesnow they are one and the same person!!!

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by Cyberleets: 5:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:
Just ran into this fraudster Cyberleets / immaculatesnow 's thread. Made a comment and PrinceOgun showed up at once

PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) / Cyberleets / immaculatesnow they are one and the same person!!!

Read here and see why u are a fraudster....>> https://www.nairaland.com/4736100/ibeh-john-chukwuebuka-scammerbeware-him

And also see I have no link with immaculate snow,

But u have two monikers that has Laura and eze...and the scammer moniker was lauraeze...

Get a life dude
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by best825: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Eze2000:

Wao, Scammers plenty Nairaland ooo, the mods did nothing to ban them off, seun, myndd , lalasticlala. Come and ban all the listed accounts immediately... Let us all mail seun, myndd , lalasticlala now, so they do the needful, and also ban all the phone numbers associated with those accounts
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2018
This same princeogun / cooperjay and his monikers accused us of scam and that we were claiming to be affiliated with him (we sell Premium Themes and plugins as well), we asked him to present evidence of such scam, till tomorrow he never did.

I raised a complain with nairaland admin, but nothing was done, rather our account was banned till 2028... We had to open another account.
He didn't stopped there, till now, he has kept on his obsession with us and has kept on trying to sabotage our business.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2018
1kthemesNew:
This same princeogun / cooperjay and his monikers accused us of scam and that we were claiming to be affiliated with him (we sell Premium Themes and plugins as well), we asked him to present evidence of such scam, till tomorrow he never did.

I raised a complain with nairaland admin, but nothing was done, rather our account was banned till 2028... We had to open another account.
He didn't stopped there, till now, he has kept on his obsession with us and has kept on trying to sabotage our business.

Look at this one that has multiple scam matters hanging on his head since yesterday better go and refund thier money .... Fraud Whatsapp bot seller , bot mey nordey work grin
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Look at this one that has multiple scam matters hanging on his head since yesterday better go and refund thier money .... Fraud Whatsapp bot seller , bot mey nordey work grin
If everyone on nairaland was to be as brain dead as you are, I don't think nairaland would still exist.

This is PrinceOgun/Cooperja in one word: CRUDE

Throw him reasonable and professinal words, and he would throw you insults.

Demand for proof of his accusations: and he would throw you insults.

a guy like this with an IQ below sea level, zero ability to hold professional conversation, I just wonder how his world out there looks like, dreadful to imagine.
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2018
1kthemesNew:

If everyone on nairaland was to be as brain dead as you are, I don't think nairaland would still exist.

This is PrinceOgun/Cooperja in one word: CRUDE

Throw him reasonable and professinal words, and he would throw you insults.

Demand for proof of his accusations: and he would throw you insults.

a guy like this with an IQ below sea level, zero ability to hold professional conversation, I just wonder how his world out there looks like, dreadful to imagine.

Hey little kid go and refund walex4ict money ..... The Whatsapp bot nordey work Cus its outdated since 7ys ago
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by 1kthemesNew: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Hey little kid go and refund walex4ict money ..... The Whatsapp bot nordey work Cus its outdated since 7ys ago
Sigh... What a drag. I give it to Eze2000 for being able to stay arguing with you. You are definitely not worth my time.
But one peice of advice before I leave you to your foray of stupidity: Get a brain, a professional one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, please feel free to continue to make a complete mockery of yourself. (Now that is a professional courtesy) - Sadistic dim wit
Re: The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us by PrinceOgun: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
1kthemesNew:

Sigh... What a drag. I give it to Eze2000 for being able to stay arguing with you. You are definitely not worth my time.
But one peice of advice before I leave you to your foray of stupidity: Get a brain, a professional one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, please feel free to continue to make a complete mockery of yourself. (Now that is a professional courtesy)
[/s]

walex4ict come and collect your money oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Most Important SEO Features You Should Know / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise / Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.