Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Rapper, Cardi B Breastfeeds Daughter Kulture In Her New Music Video 'money' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Cardi B Breastfeeds Daughter Kulture In Her New Music Video 'money' (488 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Cardi B Steps Out With Daughter Kulture In Matching Pink Hermes Bags / Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Cardi B Breastfeeds Daughter Kulture In Her New Music Video 'money' by mykomini(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Cardi B dropped her new music video for her single "Money" on Friday. In the video, the former stripper twerks, slides down a pole and breastfeeds her infant daughter Kulture -- all while rapping about her love of money inside a bank.

Yes, we know: Cardi stacks money to the ceiling. But there's more to life than just money -- which we see plenty of in the music video.

"I got bands in the coupe/ Busting out the roof,"she raps as paper money flutters in the air around her.

"I like boarding jets, I like morning sex (Whoo!)/ But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (Money)," she raps.

Cardi and her baby's father, rapper Offset, will reportedly spend Christmas together. Cardi announced the couple was divorcing, but that turned out to be a publicity stunt for a reality TV show that's in the works.

I rated this video 2 stars only because I couldn't understand a word Cardi was saying without referencing a lyrics website

via Sandrarose | http://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/12/rapper-cardi-b-breastfeeds-daughter.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Tekno Looking Dapper In New Photo / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 46th Birthday With Cute Photo / Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.