Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L (484 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L by MARVEHANDSOME: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Linda Ikeji says she's grateful to God for how 2018 turned out to be, she outlined some things she was able to accomplish this year. According to her, she's using the medium to 'count her blessings and name them one by one', she started from her son, saying that her son,Jayce, is the best thing that has ever happened to her.
She outlined lots of things she's grateful about and her haters wasn't left out,she quoted:
Haters' - I'm grateful for the criticism, the bashing, the hate and harsh words. It reminds me all the time that I must be doing something right because really, who sits down and talks about someone they feel is beneath them? And you know what they say 'you can't reach your destiny without opposition, without negative chatter, without the critics'.
Click below to read the full content of what she said:
www.bryme.net/2018/12/linda-ikeji-shares-what-she-is-most.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L by lilmax(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2018
how ironic cheesy

As if she didn't use negative criticism on others

Linda is no role model, if she's yours, you're just stupid

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L by Jayslicky: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2018
This woman is a senseless bitch, we're tired of your attention seeking, well I blame the people who go to reads all the lies on your blog, sperm thief.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L by IamD18: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Come 2019, children of God will never meet people like two folks above me.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares What She Is Most Grateful For In 2018 And Her Haters Wasn't L by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
she this woman acting as if she be saint,as if she no dey bash ppl too

(1) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Getting Married Today (details) / Ex MBGN Queen Takes Cervical Cancer Awareness Campaign To Cross Rivers (photos) / Bobrisky And Liz Anjorin Dragged A Man Who Went On Liz's Page To Insult Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.