Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigeria Police Ilorin B Division - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Ilorin B Division (664 Views)

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanleā€™s Death / The B Division Police Station, Awka Burnt By Gunmen (Pictures) / Nigeria Police Says Everyone Is A Suspect. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Ilorin B Division by chasamolu: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Traveling is now not save as the police Ilorin b division now raiding even if you wanna buy recharge card from a store
Got arrested and still detain as at the time of filling this report , traveling to Ado and needs recharge card so I decided to get one in a shop nearby and Alas! The police force lead by an inspector simply know as Alhaji hooked me and arrested me ,
I tried explaining to him but now they want money which I don't have , still detain here now ..

Crime everywhere but the police decided to raid innocent to get Christmas money ,

All effort now prove futile as they won't release me until I pay which I don't have

0803 551 3360 Help me that's there DPO Ilorin division number which I got from one of there wall ,
Please Nigerians I need your help to continue my journey
Re: Nigeria Police Ilorin B Division by chasamolu: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
The DPO called and asked why he is getting so much calls on an arrest , he said 'have received more than 30calls today Demanding we release those raided today ,why ?? He asked the inspector ,

That was giw I was release and 2 other guys that were arrested on thesame spot.
Power of the people
Nairaland family I'm grateful
#gratefulheart

(1) (Reply)

2 Dead And Several Others Injured, After Bomb Hits Tourist Bus In Egypt / Robber Attacks Woman He Never Knew Was A UFC Fighter, Begs Her To Call Police / Nigerian Man Kills His Friend During A Fight Over Money In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.