Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Robber Attacks Woman He Never Knew Was A UFC Fighter, Begs Her To Call Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Attacks Woman He Never Knew Was A UFC Fighter, Begs Her To Call Police (659 Views)

American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robber Attacks Woman He Never Knew Was A UFC Fighter, Begs Her To Call Police by massmediang: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2019
This is a lesson to male robbers who want to attack women without first going online to confirm the identity of their target.
A robber made the mistake of his life after he tried to steal from a woman he never knew was a mixed martial arts fighter. The robber learnt the hard way as what befell him was more than he bargained for. The woman beat him up so badly that he begged her to call the police.
The robber who tried to steal a cellphone from the young woman in Rio de Janeiro learned the hard way that mugging a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter who goes by the nickname “the Iron Lady” was a bad idea.
Polyana Viana, an Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) strawweight, brought the hapless perp down with two punches and a kick and held him in a “rear-naked choke” before making him sit and wait for the police, she told the sports website MMA Junkie.
She said the man said he had a gun but she guessed it probably wasn’t real. After subduing the assailant she discovered the weapon was in fact a cardboard replica of a pistol.
Viana, 26, kept the man in a submission while she waited for police to arrive.
She told MMA Junkie: “When he saw I saw him, he sat next to me.
“He asked me the time, I said it, and I saw he wasn’t going to leave. So I already moved to put my cell phone in my waist. And then he said, ‘Give me the phone. Don’t try to react, because I’m armed.’
“Then he put his hand over [a gun], but I realised it was too soft.”
Watch video and Read more:
http://massmediang.com/robber-attacks-woman-he-never-knew-was-a-ufc-fighter-ended-up-begging-her-to-call-police/

Re: Robber Attacks Woman He Never Knew Was A UFC Fighter, Begs Her To Call Police by olamixx(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2019
ftc, nah this kind news suppose dey make frontpage
Re: Robber Attacks Woman He Never Knew Was A UFC Fighter, Begs Her To Call Police by Hoodbilonia: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
forget ufc fighter
i tie her hand
tie her leg
i go make coffe drink before i give her cold sniper to drink

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Allegedly Resurrected By Pastor, Dies 2 Years After / Scammer Alert!!! Moniker Benny2015 / Teen Brothers Allegedly Rape Their 96 Years Great-grandmother,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.