Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5775 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
hpretty:
preacher? for where? una just dey surprise me. ordinary to hang out in public places. na wao o.

Which part of d city did u recite?

Like seriously, Nairalanders seems so fucking interested in a slightly typo error one could put up here. As for me am ain't move by criticism but intellectually driven by up right thinking fellow.
Re: . by pacificman: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rollindollars:

i fear your english

4 Likes

Re: . by Sportwin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
You registered today and u looking for a guy to hangout with?

ok where do you reside ? i stay in abuja

and coincidentally we both registered on nairaland today

what ya say?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=pacific
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
keryj:
How come ladies are not invited we can create a group fun together.

Location please

Yeah true...
This would be fun...
I’m in. grin
Lagos tho
Re: . by oobbii199: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
hpretty:
I'm looking for a guy to chat/hang out with. if you are going to be around this holiday, bored like me and you have no one to spend this season with, maybe we could spend time chatting or hang out. like visiting some interesting places within, watch movies, play scrabble game etc. please no string attached. Thank you.

WhatsApp/chat away
Re: . by elipheleh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
hpretty:
I'm looking for a guy to chat/hang out with. if you are going to be around this holiday, bored like me and you have no one to spend this season with, maybe we could spend time chatting or hang out. like visiting some interesting places within, watch movies, play scrabble game etc. please no string attached. Thank you.

And who the Bleep are you?
I know your type. Whores looking for who to spread HIV to.
Re: . by don4real18(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
hpretty:
Are you afraid of spending money on someone to the cinema? how much will that cost you? lol
Afraid! grin No, I'm not and it wouldn't cost a lot anyway but I will definitely not go out to be looking for who to spend money on just because I have some bucks lying around
Re: . by ayookunlee: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
I stay in lagos. I hope u can play chess too?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
hpretty:
We are both in similar situation , let’s pm
Re: . by Onyi22(f): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Am here
Re: . by dmgr(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good luck with your search
Re: . by greenek: 2:47am On Dec 23, 2018
hpretty:
Are you afraid of spending money on someone to the cinema? how much will that cost you? lol

You want fun, pay for yourself, how much would it cost you undecided..

1 Like

Re: . by hardon1(m): 2:59am On Dec 23, 2018
obviously looking for who will Christmastide her.
Re: . by Affluent1(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2018
dm me... 0806 771 8522. Abj boi... let's chat and talk.
Re: . by Chimezie198(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Rollindollars:

so na dis kind English u wan go dey blow if una finally hangout?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Lemme not even type what I have in mind.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2018
pacificman:

i fear your english

Like seriously, Nairalanders seems so fucking interested in a slightly typo error one could put up here. As for me am ain't move by criticism but intellectually driven by up right thinking fellow.
Re: . by Levels1(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Am available. For better communication, here is my what'sapp number 08030651947. Will be expecting from you.
Re: . by Quality20(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2018
can u hang out with jujurist or men who may use ppl for rituals?
Re: . by daveson2020(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Come to awka in anambra state, I will give you all you desires
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Quality20:
can u hang out with jujurist or men who may use ppl for rituals?
lol. are you one of them?
Re: . by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2018
hpretty:
Abuja
im in Abuja too... suncity estate and you??
Re: . by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2018
hpretty:
you can chat me up with this number 08139647982
Re: . by Timantech(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2018
hpretty:
How free are you
Let's explore Lagos
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2018
PastorUwagba:

Stay at home and read your Bible.
God's word is what you need
I think i will make do with this, but might not really be reading the bible alone. too many scary reply here.
started downloading movies already. i'm definitely going to be entertaining myself with good music and movies.

for all th PM and phone numbers, sorry i did not respond to you.
Re: . by CaptainMitch: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Lemme take you out tomorrow, PM me.
hpretty:
Abuja
Re: . by pacificman: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
shame on all these nairaland ffuucckkk boys..see the way una rush this thread...una no even know if the so called woman na man....smelly toto fall on una head..lol

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2018
keryj:
How come ladies are not invited we can create a group fun together.

Location please
What kind of group fun? wink
Re: . by JONSYN7154: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2018
hpretty:
Abuja
I'm not going for Christmas too. we can hand out together. I'm in abuja too, abacha road to be precise. chat me on WhatsApp via 081320409
Re: . by Ay04z(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2018
Lol x. Chat me up let go the pool and swim. stay around ikeja. 09022517765
Re: . by nodeKWKLFL: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
hpretty:
I think i will make do with this, but might not really be reading the bible alone. too many scary reply here.
started downloading movies already. i'm definitely going to be entertaining myself with good music and movies.

for all th PM and phone numbers, sorry i did not respond to you.
Oh day Don break, it's Sunday and you attended church service, catching tha holy ghost right?
Thank God say you don change your mind.
For all the congi guys when dey drop number and saying come to awka, come to Lagos, come to there, you never see person if na man or woman dey Yan and you dey invite or give number. Na wa. Why people no go dey die like flies every day sef?
People dey one side dey say if money no enter dem go do blood money and naija people no go still give themselves brain. Make your brokos dey control your brain till you get f**ked over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Lady Who Left A Man’s House Few Minutes After Visiting Him / My Wife’s Friend Tried To Seduce Me But She Made Everything Worse / If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.