Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki (1140 Views)

2023: Those With Certificate Controversy Can’t Rule Nigeria - Bukola Saraki / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by akinblog: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2018

Senate president Bukola Saraki has assured Nigeria will get a better deal a government of the People;s Democratic Party from 2019.

He spoke during a ‘ thank you visit’ to PDP canvassers in Ilorin West and Asa local government areas of Kwara state.

Saraki lamented that the APC led federal government had shortchanged the people of Kwara state who voted massively for its candidates across board in 2015.

He, however, told Kwarans not to grief about the treatment meted to them by the APC government, assuring them of a better deal under Atiku Abubakar PDP- led federal government come next year.

“Today I’m not here for campaign, I’m here to thank you my people for your support. I urge you to remain steadfast in your support for us and our party, the PDP, which will by God’s grace form the federal government after the 2019 elections.

“We regret the undeserved treatment meted to you by the APC government which you voted massively for in 2015. However, let me assure you of better deal in the next political dispensation when our party shall by the special grace of God and your support form government at the centre.

“I also want to assure you that unlike the unfaithful APC, the PDP will fulfill its promises to Nigerians. The PDP will chase APC out of power in 2019 because our people have been subjected to untold hardship in the last three and half years. APC deliberately edged us out in the scheme of things so as to deny our people dividends of democracy,” the Senate President stated.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/pdp-better-government-for-nigeria-bukola-saraki.html
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by zlantanfan: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
IPods would have been singing to the world that sarathief is the best since slice bread had he won the PDP ticket despite running kwara aground.

Thankfully he showed a glimpse of what to expect when he looted the NASS workers salary dry.

For saraki to be shifting posts of the failure of kwara state to a mere 3years of APC fg tells you a lot of the rot he has done that he can't even point of anything tangible as kwarans benefit despite been in government since inception with a stooge as present head.

It says a lot about grasping for straws in your supposed stronghold.

The hypocritical pigs should also come here to condemn saraki for his foolishness of blaming APC 3yrs for his consistent mismanagement from inception to date

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Sunofgod(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Crack kills...
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by ashacot: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
I CAN SENSE FEAR IN SARAKI ANYTIME HE SPEAKS.

MAY THUNDER FIRE ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS A PARTY THAT RULED NIGERIA WHEN NIGERIA MADE $1.1 TRILLION DOLLARS FOR 16 YEARS YET COULDN'T INITIATE, STARTED AND COMPLETED ANY PROJECT FOR THE COUNTRY. SEE WHERE WE ARE IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE UNDER PMB EVEN WITH %8 OF WHAT THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING PDP PARTY MADE. IMAGINE WHAT NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF THE DEMONIC PDP IMPROVED OUR INFRASTRUCTURES WITH HALF OF WHAT NIGERIA MADE INSTEAD OF LOOTING IT.

SARAKI IS JUST MAD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by oluwatosink: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saraki.. angry smiley
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by maisauki: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
If ds man tels u its daytym, i advise u go out to chek 4 ursef cos he is evritin but reliable
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Omeokachie: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
You knew, but chose to join hands with enemies of the people to destroy Nigeria.

Well, you have another chance to right the wrongs you guys committed against Nigeria, thinking you were doing GEJ.

Now we have been drawn back by a whopping 2 decades by these recessionists!

Go and sin no more! In the meantime, Let's get Nigeria working again!
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by REDshouse(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
Saraki with ur capacity as number 3 man in Nigeria what are the project legacy u laid for the kwarans... How many job were u able to create and what social intervention were u able to initiate within ur capacity....

Eleribu senator
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by maisauki: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
ashacot:

MAY THUNDER FIRE ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS A PARTY THAT RULED NIGERIA WHEN NIGERIA MADE $1.1 TRILLION DOLLARS FOR 16 YEARS YET COULDN'T INITIATE, STARTED AND COMPLETED ANY PROJECT FOR THE COUNTRY. SEE WHERE WE ARE IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE UNDER PMB EVEN WITH %8 OF WHAT THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING PDP PARTY MADE. IMAGINE WHAT NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF THE DEMONIC PDP IMPROVED OUR INFRASTRUCTURES WITH HALF OF WHAT NIGERIA MADE INSTEAD OF LOOTING IT.

SARAKI IS JUST MAD.
Oluwa mi ero,-..take am easy na
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by FarahAideed: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
the truthvisvthat Buharis poor leadership in the 80s completely vaporized the Nigerian middle class for over 20 years and the PDP actually revived the middle class only for Buhari to again completely erode the middle within 3 years ..
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by ashacot: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
maisauki:
Oluwa mi ero,-..take am easy na

BROS PDP WAISTED OUR OPPORTUNITY I SWEAR.

SOME ODE GO COME HEAR TO SAY PDP AND APC ARE THE SAME BUT WILL NEVER SEE THAT PMB IS THE DIFFERENCE. $1.1 TRILLION GONE JUST LIKE THAT. IMAGINE WAITING NIGERIA FOR BE LIKE. THE SAME PARTY WANT TO COME BACK AND FINISH THE COUNTRY AND SOME ODE STILL WANT TO VOTE THEM.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THAT PARTY.

1 Like

Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by SternProphet: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Destiny stealing, generation enslaving party. Your cup will soon be full.
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by SternProphet: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
the truthvisvthat Buharis poor leadership in the 80s completely vaporized the Nigerian middle class for over 20 years and the PDP actually revived the middle class only for Buhari to again completely erode the middle within 3 years ..

This is an idiotic statement and you have just told us that Buhari will win next elections hands down.
NPN vaporized the middle class and they were two stupid to reply with their votes and then NPN rigged elections all over the West. Still no reply from middle class.

The middle class is the problem with Nigeria. Lazy, entitled, satisfied with crumbs from the ruling class who are actually less intelligent than middle class people.
It's a funny narrative. I think the black man is just a lazy, un emancipated buffin. Food, sex, parties and the brain eill go to sleep. Last week I met numetous tradesmen who consider themselves lower class but successfully combining factory jobs with their professional trades and even doing commercial agriculture on the side.
I have stopped feeling sorry for office bound middle middle people.
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by FarahAideed: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
SternProphet:

This is an idiotic statement and you have just told us that Buhari will win next elections hands down.
NPN vaporized the middle class and they were two stupid to reply with their votes and then NPN rigged elections all over the West. Still no reply from middle class.

The middle class is the problem with Nigeria. Lazy, entitled, satisfied with crumbs from the ruling class who are actually less intelligent than middle class people.
It's a funny narrative. I think the black man is just a lazy, un emancipated buffin. Food, sex, parties and the brain eill go to sleep. Last week I met numetous tradesmen who consider themselves lower class but successfully combining factory jobs with their professional trades and even doing commercial agriculture on the side.
I have stopped feeling sorry for office bound middle middle people.

shut it ..before Buharis needless coup No Nigerian had ever heard the words tokunbo car because those who could afford cars always bought brand new vehicles whether Volkswagen beetle or 504 but it was new but after Buhari manhandled the economy nobodyvin the middle class will be able to buy a brand new car again for over 20 years including your own father ...But with the coming of the PDP we again started to see the middle class afford new cars again , common bank workers could afford brand new cars ( not toks) but since Buhari came again no single middle class can afford a new car again ... In 1983 before Buhari came volwagen beetle was 4000 Naira and months after husband leadership it rose to 20 thousand, just 3 years ago precisely a brand new Kia Picanto was 950k but today after Buharis bad leadership it's 5.5 million Naira... sorry I had to use cars for my analogy

1 Like

Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Lipscomb(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Thunder fire you saraki, idiot kwarans will massively vote buhari. Speak for yourself not kwarans .
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by tuniski: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
zlantanfan:
IPods would have been singing to the world that sarathief is the best since slice bread had he won the PDP ticket despite running kwara aground.

Thankfully he showed a glimpse of what to expect when he looted the NASS workers salary dry.

For saraki to be shifting posts of the failure of kwara state to a mere 3years of APC fg tells you a lot of the rot he has done that he can't even point of anything tangible as kwarans benefit despite been in government since inception with a stooge as present head.

The hypocritical pigs should also come here to condemn saraki for his foolishness of blaming APC 3yrs for his consistent mismanagement from inception to date
Trash. Trash Trash!
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by tuniski: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
Thunder fire you saraki, idiot kwarans will massively vote buhari. Speak for yourself not kwarans .
Don't Worry February. 16th is not faraway. You will know the difference between oil and Water!
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Lipscomb(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
kiss ah before then you should start looking for towel i mean a big towel that you will use to clean your tears that day.Because handkerchief wouldn't help in a way you will weeping that day.oponu saraki slave.
tuniski:

Don't Worry February. 16th is not faraway. You will know the difference between oil and Water!
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Muttee: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
kkk

Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Afamed: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mesujamba could be funny most times. Definitely he's suffering from dementia
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by tuniski: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
kiss ah before then you should start looking for towel i mean a big towel that you will use to clean your tears that day.Because handkerchief wouldn't help in a way you will weeping that day.oponu saraki slave.
Are you new to politics?
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Lipscomb(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
tuniski:

Are you new to politics?
have you ever contest for any election position in your lifetime
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by buharitill2023: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
upon he tried his best to destroyed this government.
and this govt stil remain the best since 1960.
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by ashacot: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
tuniski:
Are you new to politics?
NO BE THIS GUY WAY SABI GET FALSE HOPE?
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Calers: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
God punish saraki.
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by ndaman25: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
this bàràwo think say all dis still dey work for us
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by onubijoe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Out of point

zlantanfan:

Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by onubijoe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
May the fire ,thunder from hevean locate any man that support this government of killings and hunger for three years

Lifeless herdsmen

ashacot:

SARAKI IS JUST MAD.
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Cajal(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
ashacot:

SARAKI IS JUST MAD.
..AMEN
Re: PDP Best Government Ever In Nigeria - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
In your dream sir,Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B / President Buhari At The APC Situation Room, Pictures / Akala To Supporters: Join Me In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.