Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B (1140 Views)

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SMSguru(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2019
The two major contestants are the same corrupt people.

Sincerely, I don't trust any of them. In 2015, I said Goodluck is not good but Buhari is not better. Now, both Atiku and Buhari cannot make Nigeria work.

Both of them have been tested before and they failed.

I will not vote for any of the two.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2019
we all know dat they are all failures, but the choice between us it to choose the lesser devil, and I think atiku is d lesser devil amongst them

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by fastseo: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2019
How are they the same. Atiku owns a business empire we know of and employs thousands of Nigerians. So what are u taking about?

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by babyfaceafrica: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2019
I agree
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by ardrockltd(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2019
vote sowore any thing apart from this is oyo

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SMSguru(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
we all know dat they are all failures, but the choice between us it to choose the lesser devil, and I think atiku is d lesser devil amongst them
We don't need any form of devil in Nigeria right now.
We need a saviour or Messiah.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SalamRushdie: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
SMSguru:
The two major contestants are the same corrupt people.

Sincerely, I don't trust any of them. In 2015, I said Goodluck is not good but Buhari is not better. Now, both Atiku and Buhari cannot make Nigeria work.

Both of them have been tested before and they failed.

I will not vote for any of the two.

okay but Buhari must still go , Buhari apart from being corrupt is very wicked and dull
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SMSguru(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:

okay but Buhari must still go , Buhari apart from being corrupt is very wicked and dull

Yes Buhari has to go but Atiku is not a better option because he is one of those that sold Buhari to us in 2015.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by BuhariAdvocate: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
kiss keep quiet .
SalamRushdie:

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SMSguru(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
@BuhariAdvocate I like the way you are saying the "keep quiet" with a smile
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
SMSguru:
We don't need any form of devil in Nigeria right now. We need a saviour or Messiah.
and who might dat be?
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Randy100: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
They are not the same, Atiku happens to be better in every aspect. In business Atiku has a business empire while Buhari claimed to own 150 cattle. Buhari is an illiterate who does not read or listen while Atiku is educated and listen to people. Buhari is rigid and archaic while Atiku is flexible and modern. Buhari is a failure for the past four years let give Atiku the chance and if he fails we will kick him out.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SMSguru(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
and who might dat be?

Let's try someone else that we don't know as a devil since it's obvious the A and B are devils.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by SMSguru(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
They are not the same, Atiku happens to be better in every aspect. In business Atiku has a business empire while Buhari claimed to own 150 cattle. Buhari is an illiterate who does not read or listen while Atiku is educated and listen to people. Buhari is rigid and archaic while Atiku is flexible and modern. Buhari is a failure for the past four years let give Atiku the chance and if he fails we will kick him out.
The last time I checked, Atiku was our vice president. What did he do?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Randy100: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
SMSguru:

The last time I checked, Atiku was our vice president. What did he do?
vice president is a ceremonious office. They are incapable of doing anything. They are waiting for the president to die.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by cikranco2011: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yes no much difference, we have confirmed B to be a failure Let try A
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by cikranco2011: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
SMSguru:

We don't need any form of devil in Nigeria right now.
We need a saviour or Messiah.
Because other doesn't have the political structure to win an election. If they are so serious about winning presidency there various party should have start there underground work long before now establishing itself in various wards so that they can stand strong from the ground. so there is no how they can win an election now
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by adekolaelect(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
vice president is a ceremonious office. They are incapable of doing anything. They are waiting for the president to die.
you sha want do the work you are paid for it is normal but don't forget both are fail leader but you are taking what Atiku EMA's as wealth to sell him OK we will all see the outcome of it in the nearest future we pray to God save our sole and the peace of the country .
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Randy100: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
adekolaelect:
you sha want do the work you are paid for it is normal but don't forget both are fail leader but you are taking what Atiku EMA's as wealth to sell him OK we will all see the outcome of it in the nearest future we pray to God save our sole and the peace of the country .
Hope you saw where I said "if Atiku fails he should be kicked out"
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by BafanaBafana: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Atiku and Buhari can never be the same. Everything ever written about Atiku is about how fraudulent he is. He has held public office before and we all know what he did. Imagine it was Atiku that was petroleum Minister, or head of ptf.
Buhari is trustworthy. He will never steal nor let anyone steal.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by BafanaBafana: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
No it isn't. In Nigeria the vice president has constitutional roles. He is head of the economic team, he is in charge of privatisation, he is in charge of social investment. There are billions of dollars attached to all this.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
SMSguru:

Let's try someone else that we don't know as a devil since it's obvious the A and B are devils.
the A and B are the front runners,all the odas are inconsequential and u know it
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:

Yet he was able to loot so much that he almost overpowered his boss OBJ. Guy use your head
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Randy100: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
couragemurphy:

Yet he was able to loot so much that he almost overpowered his boss OBJ. Guy use your head
How much did he loot. As far as I am concerned he has not been investigated befor or found guilty of looting by any court, except in your own court. I think you should be the one to use your head and stop supporting a know failure. You can ask Amaechi and Aisha.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by PromixTuhh(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Every sane person knows Atiku and Buhari are the same, that's why we need to vote for President Sowore...otherwise the country will continue to be this way for the next 4 years and probably beyond.

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Banmeallday: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

You always have a choice, including not voting for the charade called Nigerian elections that doesnt do anything but legitimize corrupt rulers.

Say no to stupid elections and to Fulani Rule

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Randy100:
How much did he loot. As far as I am concerned he has not been investigated befor or found guilty of looting by any court, except in your own court. I think you should be the one to use your head and stop supporting a know failure. You can ask Amaechi and Aisha.

If you can actually use your so called head, you will know that in Nigeria presidents and vice presidents are somehow shielded from prosecution. The fact that he was not tried does not change the allegations. Even OBJ wrote it in his book. With all the indictments against GEJ, has he been prosecuted?

You call PMB a known failure, yet what he achieved at 30, non of your lineage has reached one tenth. Bro use your head again and stop supporting looters of your destiny. Smh?
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Banmeallday:

You always have a choice, including not voting for the charade called Nigerian elections that doesnt do anything but legitimize corrupt rulers.

Say no to stupid elections and to Fulani Rule

are u trying to tell me to boycott the elections, just as d ipob are saying?
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Randy100: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2019
couragemurphy:

If you can actually use your so called head, you will know that in Nigeria presidents and vice presidents are somehow shielded from prosecution. The fact that he was not tried does not change the allegations. Even OBJ wrote it in his book. With all the indictments against GEJ, has he been prosecuted?

You call PMB a known failure, yet what he achieved at 30, non of your lineage has reached one tenth. Bro use your head again and stop supporting looters of your destiny. Smh?
keep quiet. At 30 I already have my first degree and master degree, what Buhari will never achieve and trust me I am doing way better in my private practice. I don't like digressing from issues, when I said Buhari is a failure, I wasn't talking about his lifetime achievement(which I don't care). I was talking about his failure as the president which his wife and Amaechi are in agreement with me. If you can use your head you would have seen how daft you are but you won't still. Buhari led government claimed that there is no money and yet you are crying that PDP wants to loot. Loot what? You claimed that Atiku, jonathan are being shielded from prosecution and I am asking who is shielding them? Me or Buhari led Fg. Not prosecuting them is also a failure of Buhari government. Anyway I know that you don't love Nigeria because if you do you won't be talking of Buhari for second term but I won't blame you cos you are fanatically stupid.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by orisa37: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2019
They are Atiku and Buhari in Fulani Politics.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Randy100:
keep quiet. At 30 I already have my first degree and master degree, what Buhari will never achieve and trust me I am doing way better in my private practice. I don't like digressing from issues, when I said Buhari is a failure, I wasn't talking about his lifetime achievement(which I don't care). I was talking about his failure as the president which his wife and Amaechi are in agreement with me. If you can use your head you would have seen how daft you are but you won't still. Buhari led government claimed that there is no money and yet you are crying that PDP wants to loot. Loot what? You claimed that Atiku, jonathan are being shielded from prosecution and I am asking who is shielding them? Me or Buhari led Fg. Not prosecuting them is also a failure of Buhari government. Anyway I know that you don't love Nigeria because if you do you won't be talking of Buhari for second term but I won't blame you cos you are fanatically stupid.

Clap for yaself Randy-werey. small you. You don list your achievements finish? Next you will say is that you have achieved more than Wizkid and Davido when each can even employ 20 of your university lecturers. Use ur engine oil head again my biafra-ud guy. Atiku you r rooting for has just diploma but has companies and university with professors on his payroll. You have also achieved more than him ànu-mpàmà

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari At The APC Situation Room, Pictures / Akala To Supporters: Join Me In APC / Amaechi Casts His Votes For Governorship/house Of Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.