Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (59819 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Onyi22(f): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari cant stop this Boy grin
Lolzzz, y u come bring innocent Buhari for this matter?
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by grandstar(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
The car is for his dad.

And trust me, am not hating..

I believe he can afford it but it is a waste of money

Guys like Wizkid and Davido are fully booked for weeks or even years and many perform in internationally earning lots of dollars

I can say Wizkid or Davido each pull in like $1m a year at least or probably up to $2m each if you include endorsements and other

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by banio: 1:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Instead of industries. Our economy is expensive cars.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by HardBishop: 1:52am On Dec 23, 2018
black man mentality
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:04am On Dec 23, 2018
sojayy:
as 30billion b scam, i doubt this too na scam ! davido n hyping ehn grin grin
You `doubt'? Stop wasting your time on the internet bro and go back to class.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by legit90: 4:14am On Dec 23, 2018
DIRECT CLEAN UK USED APPLE MACBOOK UNIBODY

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Unibody

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 6GB Ram, 320GB SSD

Keyboard light: Yes

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N95,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by legit90: 4:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Just Arrived Brand New MacBook Air 13"

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Air

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 4GB Ram, 256GB SSD

Keyboard light: Yes

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N210,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Kobicove(m): 4:43am On Dec 23, 2018
martineverest:
Nigerian celebs need to grow up....must they display their wealth for the world to see?how does show off add values to their followers?

It's all part of the show
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Ykol(m): 4:51am On Dec 23, 2018
46O1CE:
Well . I don’t like Davido
for real grin
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Oponel1962: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2018
BY the way how much are these people paying to the government as tax .
We may like to know.
It is of recent we know atiku was not paying and so with sarahkini Senate workers.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2018
This might be the 1st Cullinan in the country bt then it might not cos sm people don’t make noise. Nice.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Deasegun19(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Ayobami7:
How will I explain to my grandchildren that lingard is older than lukaku

after the first letter...using alphabetical order (a-z).
the "i" in the lingard comes before the letter "u" in the name lukaku.

shikena
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by sojayy(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
You `doubt'? Stop wasting your time on the internet bro and go back to class.

all these indomie generation pikin won't stop to amaze me.....go back to class to teach u when davido is hyping himself or to teach u hw to get d Bleep off my mention.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by InvestorAA(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2018
With this trick you can secure $30 daily min without having any experience after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE.

Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500. With this trick you can secure $30 daily after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE. check signaturee to contkact me...
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by innocential3032(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2018
looking for that somebori dat will say morning is the root of all evil . xo i can tear slap
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Akabuking: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Davido and lie Mohammed are related.

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
sojayy:

all these indomie generation pikin won't stop to amaze me.....go back to class to teach u when davido is hyping himself or to teach u hw to get d Bleep off my mention.
Lol grin Just phucking go back to class dude, for real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.