Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections (44134 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) / Kizz Daniel Gifts Himself A Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Marks A Decade On Stage / Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by nlparrot: 12:20pm On Mar 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ4yzOQ70Fc?si=vD7IvUiHoOvDrd3W

Burna Boy took to his Instagram story to show off his latest inclusion to his garage, a new Rolls Royce whose Spirit of Ectasy was customized with diamond.

Aside from the new whip, the self-acclaimed African Giant also revealed the collection of luxury cars in his garage, including his most recent Lamborghini.

The video has since sparked a wave of reactions from his fans, Insiders who boasted about the singer’s career success.

Source: GossipmillTV,

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by nlparrot: 12:21pm On Mar 23
Congratulations man 🎉

28 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by ArewaHouse: 12:51pm On Mar 23
Burns grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by AL1ENWARE(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23
Congratulations.

On the other hand, any Sportybet player reading this.... Please in the link below I need to know if I win or lose that Sportybet match ? Help me make it makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039167/did-win-lose-sportybet-me

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by CTee1: 12:51pm On Mar 23
Congratulations big 7

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Soulsymbol99: 12:51pm On Mar 23
Which time they even get to dey drive all these moto? undecided grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by stabilizer: 12:51pm On Mar 23
Poor boy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23
Always sitting in the passenger side with the tool on my lap

I know they want me dead so I’ve got a Kel-Tec in this Viper
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Domaining101: 12:51pm On Mar 23
angry
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by ZUBY77(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23
Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Dshocker(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23
Spirit of ecstasy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by habeebobalola(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23
Congratulations bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Alvin212(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23
Odogwu for a reason

Grammy winner

The only big artist in naija

Odogwu for a reason

Go win Grammy if want to compete

Odogwu for a reason

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Bfly: 12:52pm On Mar 23
He needed those cars just to sit in garage.

Rich or poor.
Don’t spend on what you don’t need.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23
Congratulations to him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Sleekfun: 12:53pm On Mar 23
Na for Nija all this thing be like luxury ... Na normal thing for Arab world ...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23
Sleekfun:
Na for Nija all this thing be like luxury ... Na normal thing for Arab world ...

A Rolls Royce is a luxury car anywhere in the world!

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Fryx: 12:53pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
Congratulations.

On the other hand, any Sportybet player reading this.... Please in the link below I need to know if I win or lose that Sportybet match ? Help me make it makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039167/did-win-lose-sportybet-me

Thank you.

Pray to be rich. Even the white men you dey use soothe your poverty all own luxury items. It’s a symbol of status.

And why do you think billionaires keeps grinding - status, it’s also a symbol of status.

Being a successful doctor, engineers, etc and refusing to retire is to keep up their status.

Has Burna become poor by buying a cullinan?

Definitely not. It’s part of his business. And only poor people are frugal. Billionaires may appear so, but that doesn’t mean they don’t spend when necessary. They don’t just spend lavishly because they need money to keep their business running - their status.

Side Note: The quoted author was originally shading burna by calling it “black man mentality”

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Franzinni: 12:54pm On Mar 23
Vani.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Papayaayasager(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23
Make money o...e get why

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23
Burna you said doing give away is clout
But showing of a car that does not benefit anyone is not clout.

Na the mugus wey dey famz celebs I blame.

Goats

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by BigDawsNet: 12:54pm On Mar 23
Oluwaburna
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by EMREX02: 12:55pm On Mar 23
Congratulations! Enjoy your new baby toy.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Multiversed: 12:55pm On Mar 23
nlparrot:
Burna Boy took to his Instagram story to show off his latest inclusion to his garage, a new Rolls Royce whose Spirit of Ectasy was customized with diamond.

Aside from the new whip, the self-acclaimed African Giant also revealed the collection of luxury cars in his garage, including his most recent Lamborghini.

The video has since sparked a wave of reactions from his fans, Insiders who boasted about the singer’s career success.

Source: GossipmillTV,

Congratulations!!! Massive grace and blessings on the way for me too🙏

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Peterpaul96: 12:56pm On Mar 23
Wow

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 7demons: 12:56pm On Mar 23
He should not drive it around "owomida" area.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by Sirchiboy: 12:57pm On Mar 23
Wow
Burna boy of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by seguno2: 12:57pm On Mar 23
stabilizer:
Poor boy

You are very correct since he is a member of a poor community and country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by yad2eidi: 12:57pm On Mar 23
rubbish.
i dont know why all these cultist celebs haven't been used to count scores so that other will learn
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by seecould: 12:58pm On Mar 23
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by MrJames007: 12:58pm On Mar 23
Do I look like I give a fvck undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / “I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Fan Grabs Wizkid's Leg At His Mali Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.