Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (59820 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Davido's ₦240 Million Rolls Royce Cullinan Arrives In Lagos / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
mhen

dem gee biis will start looking for pant to steal. instead of dem to goan hustle legitly
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Richdad50(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Do not envy these guys. Never! The peace you enjoy they do not have.

#Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by bayocanny: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
I just like this guy (no homo)
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by festsamuel(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
After cheating on chioma...
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Is this guy investing in other areas at all

Being a star is not for ever

I love his singing style, his Frog voice , his rhythm and delivery.

But his living style.

Shina Peters

9ice

Tuface

PSquare

Faze

Jazzman Olofin

Ruggedy

Majek

Etc etc etc ...

They once ruled the music airwaves of Naija.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by ClearFlair: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari cant stop this Boy grin
Yes nah. It is him and Atiku that are mates. Buhari no get business with am.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by TellMeNothing: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
December of Rolls Royce... Our own is coming soon!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by skyfather09(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
this guy sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by PBseller3992: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by PBseller1809: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Tundeobama(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
New whip alert . December 2017 he bought his current Bentley of 2018.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by able1993(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations bro

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by goat22: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
This money should be used to build factories and industries.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
46O1CE:
Well . I don’t like Davido
Hmm ur opinion tho' as for me I love am die
(Hmhmh sis chi don't come for me na agape type of love)
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by kennisman(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
MJBOLT:
the car looks better than chioma

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Why is chioma not driving the car Davido claimed to buy for her?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Dearlord(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
Packaging is allowed.

Good packaging attracts wealth & Bitches
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by samdav925: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
Obonte the chairman pillar bender
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by sirusX(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
These people buying cars upandan...were they trekking b4? undecided
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by shogsman(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Blackman and showoff mentality. If you're rich you don't need to convince us nau.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Vince77(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pictures of you inside the car with it's receipt or STFU.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by StoneLucifer: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
All these fake chaps and so called mediocre celebrities, abeg go and sit down. Keep on deceiving gullible young youths and small girls with fish brain.
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by ofiko123(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
sojayy:
as 30billion b scam, i doubt this too na scam ! davido n hyping ehn grin grin

grin grin
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by victorazyvictor(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
46O1CE:
Well . I don’t like Davido
me too
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Computergloba: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2018
MJBOLT:

Hahahaha grin
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Computergloba: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2018
MJBOLT:

Hahahaha grin
Re: Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It by Onyi22(f): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari cant stop this Boy grin
Lolzzz, y u come bring innocent Buhari for this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.