Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors (35814 Views)

Police Arrest Six Suspected Kidnappers In Adamawa / Police Arrest Six Suspects Over SP Bako Angbashim's Murder / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Zzyy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Olosho de protest lol only in Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Patrioticman007(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Immediately I saw the title this thread I just said to myself, "Jason, nah your state e go be" and that's the sad truth.

But I take solace in the fact that Governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa is doing everything necessary to end this growing menace eating deep into the big heart. May God richly bless you your excellency.

Now, lemme come down to the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, I want them to scrutinize most of Olamide songs, especially Victor A.D "Wetin We Gain"
In all sincerity, these songs serves as a motivation for the youths to engage in cyber crimes and most recently, ritual.

The one wen dey pain me pass na that "See Mary, See Jesus" useless song by Olamide.

God bless Delta State.

Why should Christians complain about olamide see Mary see Jesus mockery of Jesus, when Muslims are called terrorist because they refuse to allow mockery of the prophets of Allah. Christianity is a joke. See ...... See......2ce
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by DrGoodman: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:
Charge them and get them executed.. These guys have zero remorse for human life... Stupid people

Since dem dey do rituals give people, non of them don buy Bentley O

E be like say I too go far

But anyhow sha, they should face the full wrath of the law..

I hope one day some people will die by electric or leather injection as it's been done in advance country

As in leather injection? grin explain that one give us na?
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Xisnin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:

Most None of those native doctors know nothing about money rituals, they intentions too are to yahoo the yahoo boys!
You were very close to getting it right.
Ritual can never translate into money.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Zane2point4(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Immediately I saw the title this thread I just said to myself, "Jason, nah your state e go be" and that's the sad truth.

But I take solace in the fact that Governor Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa is doing everything necessary to end this growing menace eating deep into the big heart. May God richly bless you your excellency.

Now, lemme come down to the Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, I want them to scrutinize most of Olamide songs, especially Victor A.D "Wetin We Gain"
In all sincerity, these songs serves as a motivation for the youths to engage in cyber crimes and most recently, ritual.

The one wen dey pain me pass na that "See Mary, See Jesus" useless song by Olamide.

God bless Delta State.
Am not a fan of that olamide, he chun out nonsense in the name of songs, and surprisingly Nigerians listen to it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Ogaga87(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
DrGoodman:

As in leather injection? grin explain that one give us na?
I think there is an error there.. It was meant to be lethal

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Aliencraft(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Meanwhile, commercial sex workers in Abraka community in Delta State last week protested and blamed the current low patronage in their sex trade on the crackdown on Yahoo Boys’ in the state by the police.

Wonder shall never end. shocked
One man's food is definitely another man's poison
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by mamatwiny(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerian courts don't treat rituàls
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Sydney22: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
no more fear for the gods
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by danot1030: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Chanting sorrowful songs mainly in Igbo language....

One of the commercial sex workers Angela Chioma[b][/b]

The bolded speaks much about the tribe that dominate the trade of prostitution in Nigeria. Am not saying anything...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Dearlord(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
The world is getting close to an end
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Oyindidi(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless Delta State.
That your need prayer
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by abodundef: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
This is good
Let them go after them.
Customized your t-shirts and jerseys in agbaro Delta State 0803332733
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Passionate888: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
Them must join.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Why should Christians complain about olamide see Mary see Jesus mockery of Jesus, when Muslims are called terrorist because they refuse to allow mockery of the prophets of Allah. Christianity is a joke. See ...... See......2ce
That is stupidity of the highest order to mock Jesus the saviour of the world. God is just merciful if not if it during the era of Moses na death sentence without appeal. I think that is what some Muslims do when you blasphem against their holy prophet ( S.A.W)
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by AlphaStyles(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
yahoo lawon re mi lawon re mi olosho lawon re mi lawon re mi
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/yahoo-ritualists-police-arrest-six-native-doctors/

So Nigeria police can work this hard on people of delta state but the same police cannot arrest single Fulani that are killing and destroyed farms. To be sincere Nigeria police is evil. How can the police unable to arrest Fulani's that kill, rape and sometimes go with their victim body parts yet police never work this hard. I see operation oppress the southern youth with yahoo boys tag to tarnish the youth name. Time is coming all this people that are praising police will see what am saying. Native Doctor are Igbo custom and police can't stop their existence. But soon they will make law for all southern youth to clear the money they have in bank at police station. Why can't we stop evil when it's at early stage. This is total madness.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Ayobami7(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Toplexy675(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
rule 9 whY i was banned by a moderator i need explanation on what happened while they promote tribalism stupid people.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by drake2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
I
PBseller6249:
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

I am interested. How heavy is it? How long does it take for a full recharge?
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by JasonScoolari: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
That your need prayer
Lol, and equally Rivers too. wink
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Timi1990(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless Delta State.

So you blaming Olamide because some people decide to engage in crime ? Olamide Dey do ehn own hustle with music , let him rest . Musicians all over the world sing about nasty stuff it’s still not an excuse for some people to claim the song influenced their decision. American rappers are the worse ; they sing about pussy, drugs, guns everyday . So people should take responsibility for their own action not throwing blames
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by vioment: 1:22am On Dec 23, 2018
They are now working like they suppose to. Kudos.

I like the new creative energy that our NPF are bringing in the last week. God bless the NPF during these times and in the future.
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Hardexbisorlax7: 2:28am On Dec 23, 2018
REVEALED!
Hey, friend,

Are you tired of being a job seeker or you are tired of trekking the streets in search of a job or you don't want to spend the rest of your life working as a slave on a job that never gives you any personal satisfaction or you are tired of CONSTANTLY BEING BROKE and living from hand-to-mouth or you would like to earn a six-figure monthly income while working less than 3 hours a day or you want to be able to work wherever and whenever you want to or you are planning to quit your job very soon and you have no idea what you want to do next or you are a struggling business owner who finds it difficult to generate cash flow in your business or you would like to have more than enough free time to spend with your family and friends.

If you have answered YES - as in- you fall into at least ONE of these categories, then you are most likely wondering why others are making it in terms of MONEY in life - BUT NOT YOU. And you could have found yourself wishing for someone who would simply hand you a crystal clear easy-to-follow treasure map for making it in Nigeria.
Stick with me NOW, because I will reveal to you EXACTLY what to do to gain your financial freedom.

I will show you my TOP TWO SECRET of how I earn my living online, legitimately, easy, simple, fast, and reliable.
Check the below link to see my top 2 secrets
http://princeooyes..com/2018/12/top-2-easiest-ways-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria.html
Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by Rotimi47: 4:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Why only delta? The police should do the same thing in ogun and all other state.

Ritual killing is a serious crime that must be stoped in Nigeria.

The herbalist know the consequence of doing ritual money or blood money as tagged in local circles; they know that the end result is bad and as such they don't do it for themselves but do it for others who will be giving them money etc but would suffer the consequence.

Most of their patrons don't care about the consequences and that's why the federal Government should make sure anyone caught with human part get shot immediately by the police or military. ( firing squad ) even if he is a senator or governor, they should remove immunity in this case.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors by wink2015(m): 4:46am On Dec 23, 2018
Arresting the native doctors is the best solution to checkmating the tides of ritual killings in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.