Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (46585 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by gbolah1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
People should go and write it down, Osinbajo and ribadu will be the presidential APC candidate for 2023.
Tinubu will surely not comes out because he knows he will have so many people to contend with because of power block.
Osinbajo will be generally accepted for one term arrangement.
May the Lord help us to be alive 2023, I will remind everyone for this post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
buhari must go

buhari must go

buhari must go
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
bubu will not win

suffering in the land is too much

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AnalQueenluci: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Dnt mind d loser cheesy,

maybe is spoiled brat/ smallboy wt alternative moniker who was sex starved( i promised him sex though) dat visited me frm lagos n was begging 4 sex lyk a mad man ..
I purposely refuse him 2 punish him ,maybe is him taking his pound of fresh lmao
comrade no mind am he is starved by lack of cash hahahaha imperialyoruba

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by pressplay411(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur post is useless

Every post is useless except to those it is meant for.
It's like a Supermarket, every item has who it's useful for.
I wish you all the best as you shop for what you consider useful.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by mekyno777(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
One of frnds told me that Igbos will PULL-OUT of Nigeria if they are denied the chance of being president after the Northern rule (ie when it shifts to South), as it seem the SW will live and enjoy well with Northerns.

It is either presidency (with restructuring) or they pull-out as it seems they are not needed.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by kettykin: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
gbolah1:
People should go and write it down, Osinbajo and ribadu will be the presidential APC candidate for 2023.
Tinubu will surely not comes out because he knows he will have so many people to contend with because of power block.
Osinbajo will be generally accepted for one term arrangement.
May the Lord help us to be alive 2023, I will remind everyone for this post.
Osibanjo will never be president. Where will he get the votes. Lagos 6 million voters have a lot of non yoruba votes. Will kano vote an infidel over a fulani presidential candidate
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Jebosh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
The reason I support we should split,what will happen to other region? It means they are sideline,Hausa's and Some Yoruba's are selfish. We are equal,no region must be sideline.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sircrabo: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Osinbade the fake pastor is fooling ewedu baboons. We all know that there can never be a Yoruba presidency before an Eastern presidency when power returns to the south.

Intact it is easier for a Yoruba zombie to rule Poland than to become president whenever power returns to the south. The East will never allow it to happen, whenever power comes south, if the Yorubas plan to cheat the East, then the East will scuttle it and dash it to the north.

Few decades ago, a Yoruba presidency wouldn't have been a problem, but yorobass shot themselves in the foot by continously taunting the Igbos and saying they'll never vote 'Igbo presidency', this happened for many years on newspaper stands before internet came around and then internet came and they continue the anti-Igbo campaign online, now that millions of Easterners have now been sensitized about Yoruba insults, why should they allow the Yorubas to take the presidency when OBJ have already done their turn with the support of the East?

Except a northern president dies and a Yoruba VP assumes power, a Yoruba man can never be elected president, they've lost the goodwill of the rest of south and the north will always vote their own. The only time Yoruba voters ever put anyone in the presidency was in 2015 just yesterday. If Awolowo with all his political aura and camaraderie couldn't become president and failed when the North+East hammer came down on him, I don't see it happening again. Yoruba voters can't make anyone president until they come to equity with clean hands and campaign for an Eastern presidency the way the East campaigned for Obj their son.

If they feel too big to return that favour, then let the gambaris rule forever. They've insulted the East for too long, their heads will now be used to break coconuts that they'll never eat, until they come to their senses.

Easterners are not fools, like businessmen they believe in reciprocity. If you hate them, they'll hate you 100 times more, if you love them, they'll love you to heaven and back.

GOD BLESS YOU.

some people are so filled with hate towards the Ibos yet they come smiling at you with their torn faces. when you talk of politics, they want to mend fences with every region for their own selfish interest but they never support their southern neighbours. they feel they are the most educated and every other tribe shd come after them.

Ibos voted for GEJ en mass and still support him till TOMOROW. Ibos voted for OBJ en mass. Ibos also voted for Yaradua massively, but they are only concerned about mending fences with regions that will support them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
comrade no mind am he is starved by lack of cash hahahaha imperialyoruba
Omg shocked
Wie did u get dis my badmood picture luu?,
Am greatful sis
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sircrabo: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
we nigerdeltas caused dis insult on ourselves espiacially isoko ,itsekiri n urhobo..

Yorubas hate we nigerdeltas n igbos ar doing d fight 4 us .

Nw our eyes don clear lyk oritse femi , we go vex n dey go call us igbos . We fvcked up bigtime

SHame on gallant warlords of nigerdelta ,traders in d igboland ar better dan all of u mtcheww thunder fire all of una brass ar weak!

That's the problem with the yorubas. they are filled with hate for the Ibos that it also extends to other neighbouring states. once the name doesn't sound like theirs, they tag you "Omo Ibo", be you ijaw, calabar, ikwere...

It's only during elections that they want to build bridges of unity. they have sworn several times never to vote for an Ibo man, yet they want to build bridges with southsouth for presidency sake. Same south south they see as Ibos.

Time will tell
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
pressplay411:

Every post is useless except to those it is meant for.
It's like a Supermarket, every item has who it's useful for.
I wish you all the best as you shop for what you consider useful.

That u consider something useful doesn't automatically make it useful.

Remove religion from the real world, religion is just fiction n nothing else.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sircrabo: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

I am not here for infantile banters. Learn today that none of your kinsmen can square up with Zik in terms of political greatness before Nigerians. Abiola never held a public office, so he's exclusive of the point of discussion. Think of someone else, if there is one. Bye

They dont know June 12 is a day set out to celebrate democracy, they think it's about Abiola
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by pressplay411(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That u consider something useful doesn't automatically make it useful.

Remove religion from the real world, religion is just fiction n nothing else.

Exactly.
Live, and let live.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Come to my House in Ago Palace way Okota and say this! You will be buried alive right in your backyard. Lagos remains a no mans land forever. One Nigeria abi? You Yorubas will never know what hits you till it hits.

just shut up! kai! Nairaland they give people liver sha! am sure u can't say anything wen u see d person like that.

Afonja will be ur president in 2023, if u don't like it, pls kill urself. pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:

The only way a Yoruba man is going to aso rock is as Vice president to a popular northerner.

They have no friends to shore up a presidential election for them.

just Shut up! the point is Hausa still trust Yorubas than Igbos, no one can trust Igbo with power. Get this into ur flat head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:
I even think the apc by 2023 will see the clear danger in their actions.

Their only saviour would be a candidate like Umahi with a good track record, close to buhari, and can ride under the igbo presidential wave to get the rest of the south in line.

Even then, he may still lose if the pdp choose a northerner, but it is still a game of chance with better odds.

But choose a Yoruba candidate, and the lose would be emphatic.

so in ur myopic mind, SW wil vote for Umahi under APC? so wat will b our gain, wen wil stake all in APC, u know nothing, Umahi a PDP governor will become APC presidential aspirant, pls stop smoking.

igbos have no stake in APC, the earlier u know, the better for u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
RTSC:
I even think the apc by 2023 will see the clear danger in their actions.

Their only saviour would be a candidate like Umahi with a good track record, close to buhari, and can ride under the igbo presidential wave to get the rest of the south in line.

Even then, he may still lose if the pdp choose a northerner, but it is still a game of chance with better odds.

But choose a Yoruba candidate, and the lose would be emphatic.

so in ur myopic mind, SW wil vote for Umahi under APC? so wat will b our gain, wen wil stake all in APC, u know nothing, Umahi a PDP governor will become APC presidential aspirant, pls stop smoking.

igbos have nothing in APC, the earlier u know, the better for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ChiefAlex(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
mouth odour let me be shuuu!
Ashewo kobokobo don’t be late to go to Allen. Start preparing so your entire family won’t go hungry cos that’s only what you know how to do. Olofo oloribu
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Osinbade the fake pastor is fooling ewedu baboons. We all know that there can never be a Yoruba presidency before an Eastern presidency when power returns to the south.

Intact it is easier for a Yoruba zombie to rule Poland than to become president whenever power returns to the south. The East will never allow it to happen, whenever power comes south, if the Yorubas plan to cheat the East, then the East will scuttle it and dash it to the north.

Few decades ago, a Yoruba presidency wouldn't have been a problem, but yorobass shot themselves in the foot by continously taunting the Igbos and saying they'll never vote 'Igbo presidency', this happened for many years on newspaper stands before internet came around and then internet came and they continue the anti-Igbo campaign online, now that millions of Easterners have now been sensitized about Yoruba insults, why should they allow the Yorubas to take the presidency when OBJ have already done their turn with the support of the East?

Except a northern president dies and a Yoruba VP assumes power, a Yoruba man can never be elected president, they've lost the goodwill of the rest of south and the north will always vote their own. The only time Yoruba voters ever put anyone in the presidency was in 2015 just yesterday. If Awolowo with all his political aura and camaraderie couldn't become president and failed when the North+East hammer came down on him, I don't see it happening again. Yoruba voters can't make anyone president until they come to equity with clean hands and campaign for an Eastern presidency the way the East campaigned for Obj their son.

If they feel too big to return that favour, then let the gambaris rule forever. They've insulted the East for too long, their heads will now be used to break coconuts that they'll never eat, until they come to their senses.

Easterners are not fools, like businessmen they believe in reciprocity. If you hate them, they'll hate you 100 times more, if you love them, they'll love you to heaven and back.

u are saying thrash.
fool like u is talking about the east, which east? the 5%. tell me what ur votes and opinion did for Buhari in 2015, my OSU brother.

Afonja will be ur president in 2023. kill urself if u don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Westaslave2:
i forgot u av palm oil wt pepper grin

grin
This one nobe laughing matter o grin
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by kettykin: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
sogodihno:

u are saying thrash.
fool like u is talking about the east, which east? the 5%. tell me what ur votes and opinion did for Buhari in 2015, my OSU brother.

Afonja will be ur president in 2023. kill urself if u don't like it.
Who will vote Osinbajo over and against a northerner in pdp
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
kettykin:
Who will vote Osinbajo over and against a northerner in pdp
NW will do, the alliance btw SW and NW to form APC is not a joke.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by kettykin: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
sogodihno:

NW will do, the alliance btw SW and NW to form APC is not a joke.
The north west will be fielding a candidate by 2019 .he is presently the Gov of sokoto state .his vice will be wike so let's see how the north west will leave their candidate and vote for the commissioner .

The south east and south south are already behind wike. The north west will never vote osibanjo. North central will not vote apc north east will follow north west
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Fineman87:

My bro, these yorubats are very evil. What they wish for the igbos is total destruction of igbos. I pity them, while the hate politics they played in 2015 which led Naija into this mess has yet to abate, they are planning another in 2023. What a tribe!

what mess have they led Nigeria Into, am sure if it's that Otueke man that is still there, u may av sell dz ur phone so as to eat. Do u know that Jonathan was borrowing to pay salaries, when the oil sale was at the highest?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
highcollide:
Do you remember when you afonjas call the God of the igbos shukwuokuko bambiala? cheesy

Well, we're going to call you Muslims what you are....worshipers and followers of the child rapist. cheesy

What should be my consigne the name u call the God I worship!? grin
You must be very funny.

Those your Christian Governors, how have they been governing their States?
I mean! leave matter focus on issue,u say my mama mess"..lol!
Why are u not blaming them for not been Christlike

If the muhammed you are referring to have
300wives,its none of my business. And that can never negate the Bleep that I'm a Muslim.

#NigeriaMustWorkAgain

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Ashewo kobokobo don’t be late to go to Allen. Start preparing so your entire family won’t go hungry cos that’s only what you know how to do. Olofo oloribu
hahaha...if u dnt call me ashawo wat again wl u call me ,nothing !
Small boy
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
kettykin:

The north west will be fielding a candidate by 2019 .he is presently the Gov of sokoto state .his vice will be wike so let's see how the north west will leave their candidate and vote for the commissioner .

The south east and south south are already behind wike. The north west will never vote osibanjo. North central will not vote apc north east will follow north west

what u don't know is a northerner can't be president again after Buhari 8 years, get that into ur skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
sircrabo:

That's the problem with the yorubas. they are filled with hate for the Ibos that it also extends to other neighbouring states. once the name doesn't sound like theirs, they tag you "Omo Ibo", be you ijaw, calabar, ikwere...

It's only during elections that they want to build bridges of unity. they have sworn several times never to vote for an Ibo man, yet they want to build bridges with southsouth for presidency sake. Same south south they see as Ibos.

Time will tell
Real nigerdelta ar wiser except 4 saboteurs in isoko ,itshekiri n urhobo..not forgeting muslim edo
Who ar nt even among us
Dey ar our problm seriously..
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by sogodihno: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
kettykin:

what u don't know is a northerner can't be president again after Buhari 8 years, get that into ur skull. it will disrupt the balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Westaslave2(f): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nasir123:

grin
This one nobe laughing matter o grin
am nt laffing o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ChiefAlex(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
hahaha...if u dnt call me ashawo wat again wl u call me ,nothing !
Small boy
Stinking pussy. Night newspaper lol. Oloribu sombori

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.