Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (46526 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2018
Nasir123:

How do u construct your own good n bad when u can't accept people for their believe? How do u do that?
So you're going to accept those ones who have the same faith with u and reject those of opposite faith?

Religion is a personal thing my brother.
Weda u worship wood or nylon is not my business and vise versa. Provided you're not disturbing others with your way of life,what u worship or chose not to worship is none of my business.

Some of us don't do this Religion thing you people are carrying up and down. We don't roll like that.

Thanks.
you have your conscience to help you create your good and bad. Organized religion is nothing but a political tool....Islam is nothing but a political tool for Arabic expansionism.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by gaskiyamagana: 4:54am On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
you have your conscience to help you create your good and bad. Organized religion is nothing but a political tool....Islam is nothing but a political tool for Arabic expansionism.
You have expressed how poor, if not bad, your understanding of Islam. Arguing with you is waste of time and data.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by ThatFairGuy: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2018
You nailed it right
[quote =FisifunKododada post=74089774]The amount of negative energy on this thread is more than enough to start another civil war. And yet not a single person has confirmed the story. How did the OP know what was said in a closed-door meeting? Anyway, here is my take. Yorubas are more politically intelligent than Igbos. Because Igbos are more given to emotions than reason. When it comes to religion, Yorubas are perhaps the most broad minded group in Nigeria. This gives us political edge. Meanwhile, the hatred of Igbos for Islam (Mind you I am neither Muslim or Christian) is so shocking sometimes I think they are under a spell.There is no single day on this forum, I don't see countless Igbo monikers insulting the koran, Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) and Islam. You cannot hate (and publicly for that matter) the religion of 50% of the population, and hope to be politically relevant. Guess what I heard is spreading all over the North? The story of Peter Obi burning down mosques in the SE. Either true or not, this will be one of the reasons Buhari will be re-elected.

Politics is a game of numbers. Basically, how many people can you convince that you are committed to their interests? If 50% of the population believe that you hate them because of their religion, then forget it, YOU will forever remain in political wilderness. Now, maybe I am wrong. No one knows it all. But based on my perception here are my predictions:

1. Buhari/Osinbanjo will defeat Atiku/Obi come 2019.

2. 2023 will see the election of a Yoruba president from APC.

Please, grab the screen of this post. For your records if you are so inclined.

And please don't quote me with tribalism. I don't hate any tribe. I believe all humans are God's children.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by gaskiyamagana: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:
They tell the Yoruba's how and when to worship their God.
.... according to your poor understanding of Islam or cheer ignorant about Faith of Father Abraham.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Amah70:
Yoruba with OBJ - Shonekan - OBJ, till 2007

Igbo has not had a turn since Nigeria was created.

Yet, Yoruba VP preaches for another Yoruba to take over from Buhari.

This is Serious disrespect by a Yoruba for Nd'Igbo

Ok, for that disrespect, Fulani-North must rule Nigeria till.......

You people are very funny, and only clever by half.
You call the VP tribalistic for routing for a president from his zone but you and your leaders are very nationalistic when you call for an Ibo president.

What happened to all your yada yada about the most competent? Why did you people and ohaneze threaten Atiku not to choose the most competent Nigerian but only an Ibo man?

You can't seem to judge others by the same standard you judge yourself, as far as you are concerned your point of view is the best and faultless. You are the best tribe in Nigeria while others are trash. That attitude is what you ensure you don't get what you want out of this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
highcollide:

How do u create a conscience

See! Bros,I really like you now. ..not on the G side o!..No,I don't do such.

Do you know; some people kill with no conscience telling them killing is bad?
Some people lie without any conscience telling them they lied.
See! To me; Character is like language. It's almost 80 of what u grew up with. But what some of us do know is that; You also have the ability to change them on your own,just as circumstances can also change them for the worst for u if you're not careful.
What I'm saying is this;
Leave God matter or weda I dey SAV am. The darkness in us is what we should worry about. Or do u think I will be happy serving God why Nigeria is like this?

Like I said before, I'm a Muslim, you can also be who you are...That should not be what we should insults (even if some are doing it) each other for.

Imfact!
Assuming we have sense,Religion should have been something we discuss publicly without insulting One Another. After all if you're looking for members, is it not the members who should understand what they are doing you'll be looking for?!
There is also something you should know;If we begin to discuss religion this way,you'll find out most religion in Nigeria will begin to fade away. Some of you who are Atheist and any other religion left will have the time to expand properly..just like it is in the developed World.
But if we continue to insult each other anyhow,.. both atheist n none atheist (because of Planted emotions),then we'll have to fight A lot of people for a very long long time. Then, only God(because I believe He exist) knows if we will be able to make progress as Humans.

As for the "Arabic expansion" part,Arabic can expand to anywhere they want, that's none of my Business. ..After all,China,US,..even Nigeria self is even expanding tentacles.
What I know is that;
If I don't like Islam,if I don't understand what it means, I wouldn't have been a Muslim(forget where I'm from),even many supposed Muslims do not understand what Islam Is, in the real sense.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
able20:
Osinbajo knows how to get SW votes only through cheap propaganda.
That was how tinubu sold them cheap 'change' promises in 2015 till now we're still waiting for Buhari/Osinbajo.
Now they said since change has failed, they came up with ' next level'. now the wayo pastor promised his sheeps President .by 2023.

SW getting a brand new standard gauge railway traversing the region, the major expressways linking the entire region is been expanded, new seaports are already approved, the biggest refinery in Africa will be completed soon, a major ship fitting and fabrication yard remained unmoved from the region as planned by PDP, all within 3 years supporting APC and you think they will throw that away.

Surely some dense and gullible ones will vote with their belly, that's granted.

But for SE that has mainly supported PDP for 16 years, you greatest project desire, 2nd Niger bridge was never built for you. Coal mines still remain closed, railway is dead, your roads remain the worst according to you people even though a president you invested your trust in claimed to have built 25,000km roads in 6 years and non was located in the SE.

Yet you people think you know how to play politics or benefit from it. Apart from high profile appointment, point to one single thing the people of SE benefitted from 16 years of unalloyed support to PDP?

The resting place of your biggest politician was gifted by Buhari led government and he will be the one to deliver the bridge for which you supported PDP and never got.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Only a brainwashed man will accept belief that let's others kill him.
How can I accept that a Muslim has right to kill me because I haven't accepted his own beliefs? Has he respected my own right to a logical belief system that doesn't infringe on others' right?
Just listen to your own self and see how illogical you sound. Religion is personal but makes no sense when one man tries to force others to accept his beliefs.

Bross,I'm not sure u followed me properly undecided

Who is telling somebody to kl somebody who's not a Muslim From which book? Abeg leave all those Bible and Quran propaganda talk.
How many have I kll
Do well to educate your self a little more pls.

Infact! Right now you're even doing what you're accusing others of. After all the Religion you're practicing is not your own.
Just go back and follow my comment from the beginning of my Conversation. Thanks.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nasir123:

Bross,I'm not sure u followed me properly undecided

Who is telling somebody to kl somebody who's not a Muslim From which book? Abeg leave all those Bible and Quran propaganda talk.
How many have I kll
Do well to educate your self a little more pls.

Infact! Right now you're even doing what you're accusing others of. After all the Religion you're practicing is not your own.
Just go back and follow my comment from the beginning of my Conversation. Thanks.
Religion is personal but then some go after others life and resource under the guise of jihad and that what I am against majorly.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Ovamboland(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jowanson:

Fake news you say...what makes it a fake news? The truth has been said..its official that the politics tinubu and osibanjo are playing is ethnicity based...and this could derail the outcome of next year's election... And by the way..did you see written by PDP on the post?

But all the SE politicians asking for Ibo president by 2015, or 2019,or 2023 they are nationalist?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by kotv: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
shut it plssss ...i knw u be urhobo or iteshekiri

I'm neither. I'm Ijaw. I'm sure you feel silly now with your generalization don't you?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nasir123(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Religion is personal but then some go after others life and resource under the guise of jihad and that what I am against majorly.

That's a problem in Islam.
And its so unfortunate that its affecting a lot of people who are not even Muslims. I'm not saying killing Muslims or none Muslim is good,I'm only saying there is a problem in Islam,and the elites (and none elite) need to do more on that regard. Some of us do understand this fact.
What I'm saying is this; People should stop insulting other people's religion simply because they don't like,or don't belongs to it.
If u do that,u should then be ready to insult everyone who's not of your tribe n colour, and your IMAGINARY enemies will never end.
This advice goes to none Muslims and Muslims alike.

If u ask me, Both religions we practice in Nigeria no one has done well. That's why the country is like this.

Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Jowanson: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ovamboland:

But all the SE politicians asking for Ibo president by 2015, or 2019,or 2023 they are nationalist?

But will you say that what they asked for is not in other?

SE deserves a shot on this....since inception of the new democracy...SE have not tasted it...so yes they are nationalist.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by bigfish3k: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
sogodihno:

what we are saying is we don't want u to work for us, u guys are irrelevant, did u work for Buhari in 2015? did he not win? guy forget jor

we are irrelevant but we helped OBJ, yar ardua and GEJ to win. if u are a critical thinker u will know that yorubas can never win the presidency without the igbos and vice versa.
but the hausas can do it , they just need one of the appendages of either yoruba or igbo to win

igbos didnt contest in 1999 because they left the slot for the yorubas. we need a reciprocal or the south will suffer it. u people are just short term thinkers
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by oursnail(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are we want to do 2019 election on February 2019 or it is 2023 election we want to do? Pastor Yemi Osinbajo should use another thing to campaign for people of south West instead of using some things not necessary now.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by raumdeuter: 5:15am On Dec 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

igbos didnt contest in 1999 because they left the slot for the yorubas. we need a reciprocal or the south will suffer it. u people are just short term thinkers

Ibos contested in 1999, Ekwueme contested PDP ticket with obj and lost.

Ogbonnaya Onu contested AD/APP ticket and lost to Falae

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by bigfish3k: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ibos contested in 1999, Ekwueme contested PDP ticket with obj and lost.

Ogbonnaya Onu contested AD/APP ticket and lost to Falae

agreed they contested, there is no way u wouldn't have an exception to every rule. but there was a larger understanding that the yorubas should produce the president, that was why the larger igbos voted against their kins that didnt comply hence the loses u are talking about.
the two major contenders in the two major parties are yorubas as in the case of now that the two major contenders are hausas. its a silent agreement my brother.
the igbos need a reciprocal, and this demand is justifiable except u lots are bent on injustice and cheatings
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

agreed they contested, there is no way u wouldn't have an exception to every rule. but there was a larger understanding that the yorubas should produce the president, that was why the larger igbos voted against their kins that didnt comply hence the loses u are talking about.
the two major contenders in the two major parties are yorubas as in the case of now that the two major contenders are hausas. its a silent agreement my brother.
the igbos need a reciprocal, and this demand is justifiable except u lots are bent on injustice and cheatings

In 2023

Osinbajo will contest the APC ticket with Okorocha Just like OBJ contested PDP ticket with Ekwueme
Fayose will contest PDP ticket with Ekweremadu Just like Ogbonaya Onu contested AD/APP ticket with Falae

It was the same courtesy accorded Yorubas in 1999 that will be given to Ibos in 2023

May the best politician win

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by deji17: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

we are irrelevant but we helped OBJ, yar ardua and GEJ to win. if u are a critical thinker u will know that yorubas can never win the presidency without the igbos and vice versa.
but the hausas can do it , they just need one of the appendages of either yoruba or igbo to win

You are not a good student of history. Alex Ekwueme contested the Presidency with OBJ during the PDP primaries. Go and fact check that. Also, among the three major ethnic tribes in Nigeria, once two of them combined, they will produce the President and this has been proven times without number. In 1993 Tofa won the major votes in SE while MKO won in Kano state, the home state of Tofa. Facts on ground does not support your emotions and you cant win the Presidency through emotional blackmail.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by bigfish3k: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

In 2023

Osinbajo will contest the APC ticket with Okorocha Just like OBJ contested PDP ticket with Ekwueme
Fayose will contest PDP ticket with Ekweremadu Just like Ogbonaya Onu contested AD/APP ticket with Falae

It was the same courtesy accorded Yorubas in 1999 that will be given to Ibos in 2023

May the best politician win

they can contest , but in the spirit of reciprocal and fairness, u people shouldn't allow them win the way we didn't allow our own people win when they contested against ur people. remember what Jim Nwobodo did for OBJ against his own kinsman
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
bigfish3k:

they can contest , but in the spirit of reciprocal and fairness, u people shouldn't allow them win the way we didn't allow our own people win when they contested against ur people. remember what Jim Nwobodo did for OBJ against his own kinsman

So you think Ekwueme and Ogbonnaya were contesting without the intention of winning?
Lmao

You think you are smart and others are foolish

No wahala. Osinbajo too will contest but this time with the intention of winning

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

So you think Ekwueme and Ogbonnaya were contesting without the intention of winning?
Lmao

You think you are smart and others are foolish

No wahala. Osinbajo too will contest but this time with the intention of winning

u dont understand me, they had the intention of winning against the collective resolve, but the igbos (their own kiths and kins) frustrated it and voted for obasanjo and falae respectively hence their winnings . still reminding u of jim nwobodo, what he did against ekwueme. this same act is what we demand from u so that there can be a united south.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
bigfish3k:

u dont understand me, they had the intention of winning against the collective resolve, but the igbos (their own kiths and kins) frustrated it and voted for obasanjo and falae respectively hence their winnings . still reminding u of jim nwobodo, what he did against ekwueme. this same act is what we demand from u so that there can be a united south.

Actually, Ibos supported and voted Ekwueme. It was the North and West PDP that supported OBJ en masse
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Actually, Ibos supported and voted Ekwueme. It was the North and West PDP that supported OBJ en masse

how did u know that in primaries that were secret. hope u know that yorubas weren't even in favor of OBJ, still reminding u of jim nwobodo an igbo man that went against ekwueme openly
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Lydia696: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
This one senseless talk no common sense on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result / Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.