Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (46460 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by RTSC: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

I swear they don't know Lol. Let them keep playing politics of hate, tribalism and bigotry it would blow right back in their faces then they would be the ones crying Fowl! Let them continue with this unintelligent way of playing politics; because they have a 2023 ambition the country has to be put on hold with the incompetent cow there now?

I sha know a lot of sane Yorubas who don't think this way sha so let these few Insane ones continue
I am still looking for the Yoruba candidate that will campaign in igbo land for president.

na cane we go use flog am go back.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:

It means a victory for pdp is on the cards.

A good northern candidate in 2023 would win them those northern strongholds lost to sai buhari, and then still retain their southern base who would be very aggrieved at the apc.

It is a gift to the pdp. They shouldn't fucck it up.
How sure are you that buhari will support a northern candidates of PDP when you know he is in APC in 2023 ?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by RTSC: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
stanluiz:
How sure are you that buhari will support a northern candidates of PDP when you know he is in APC in 2023 ?
He won't even publicly support a pdp candidate, but that is not important
As long as the candidate is northern and of good repute, they will settle it among themselves.

It is going to be a white wash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by pressplay411(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
deji17:
You tell me.
Good.
We have so many "Christians" in the church but very few Disciples of Christ.
A Christian is the end-product of a disciple.
One who has overcome every lust. One who walks in love.
On this note, it is instructive to note that the disciples were only called Christians when people saw Christ in them. When they were like Christ.
Hence, to answer the question.
A Christian is a believer who has become like Christ.
We often think it's impossible, but the disciples became like Christ including so many believers over time in history and notable people even in our time.

Unfortunately most "Christians" have never heard of being a disciple.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by oyekanwahab(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
LibertyRep:
That the APC will field a South Western candidate in 2023 is almost a foreclosed issue.

The problem now is WHO?

mark my word BRF

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by deji17: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:

Good.
We have so many "Christians" in the church but very few Disciples of Christ.
A Christian is the end-product of a disciple.
One who has overcome every lust. One who walks in love.
On this note, it is instructive to note that the disciples were only called Christians when people saw Christ in them. When they were like Christ.
Hence, to answer the question.
A Christian is a believer who has become like Christ.
We often think it's impossible, but the disciples became like Christ including so many believers over time in history and notable people even in our time.

Unfortunately most "Christians" have never heard of being a disciple.

Ok.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:

He won't even publicly support a pdp candidate, but that is not important
As long as the candidate is northern and of good repute, they will settle it among themselves.

It is going to be a white wash.
I don't think Igbo or Yoruba president will work in 2023 because the south is not united. There is too much hatred and tribalism and the north is using it at their own advantage.

A Southerner can became president if SE,SS and SW work together but I don't see it happening because of deep hate and sentiment especially between the Igbo's and yorubas

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by python2gbera: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

The stock in trade of your types is to create the illusion that Igbos are generally hated and hateful in order to advance clannish goals. Even if the Igbo fails to clinch Vp now or presidency in 2023, the campaign of negativism led by your types against the Igbos will ensure the Igbo don't support a Yoruba presidency.

Power returning to the south in 2023 is not constitutional. Buhari ran against OBJ and GEJ. Nothing stops a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal from seeking the office of the presidency in 2023 against a SWner. In the process, picking a Southern running mate. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE FULL REGIONAL REVENGE. Don't forget the Igbo are 14.1 and Yorubas 13.9 percent of the population. Let us mind our words
It's not a coincidence the servitude you've been playing to the North. Years of being a second fiddle has never afforded you a political leverage, rather a feeling of disaffection and aversion exists between you and the North. If there's any tribe the North trusts as an ally in power sharing, it has to be the SW. The 1993 election further gives an insight how the north are always ready and willing to vote a Yoruba man. No matter your growing hate and belly aching, the North will massively support the SW come 2023 regardless a northern candidacy.

-python2

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by LibertyRep: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
oyekanwahab:

mark my word BRF

You can't be too sure. What about Prof Osinbajo? Rumors have it that Tinubu is interested too hence his move to have his loyalists in all government houses in the South West. In any case 2023 is some five years away and anything can still happen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by notoriousbabe: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Igbos go wait tire grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Opiletool(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Of what value will that be to us?

Nigeria will rise when we stop voting base on tribal sentiment. Rabbiiiish!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by MrMann1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
Liar! Ngige said same to his people in the east. By God's grace you and Buhari will be disgraced at the polls.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by drlateef: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:
Nigeria's problem is not tribal but spiritual.
Nigeria's solution like wise.
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

Am I trying to instigate religious intolerance? No.
I am simply saying, let's try a Christian President for a change.

The question is, who is a Christian?

Jonathan was a Christian president. He precided over the looting of Nigeria. Stop this bigotry. It doesn't help.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by able1993(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nasooo, that is why we have to jeopardise today because we want to become president, no wonder Nigeria is like this, how did the presidency better the North, so how will southwest presidency better the life of man under Ijora bridge, politicians will always remain the same....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
LibertyRep:

You can't be too sure. What about Prof Osinbajo? Rumors have it that Tinubu is interested too hence his move to have his loyalists in all government houses in the South West. In any case 2023 is some five years away and anything can still happen

It is 80% sure that it will be Osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Ogaga87(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
We are ready to be soaked in that blood now O

Wait O! See person wen don rehabilitate e house for Daura ahead of his defeat still dey give himself hope

Okwe we shall see
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
MrMann1:
Liar! Ngige said same to his people in the east. By God's grace you and Buhari will be disgraced at the polls.

Then it will depend on which region gives APC the most vote in this next election

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by eagleeye2: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osibanjo a pastor playing the ethnic division card. The North will just be laughing at the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Felixv: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

was OBJ a Muslim..was Jonathan a Muslim..am I misunderstanding you?...please correct me.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Let south west come n rule ! Pdp wl bring hausa man ,all north , igbos middle belt wl vote him...

Let see hw u wl rule,

Knw it dat obasanjo is d last yoruba president

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Kingspin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
By the time half of Nigeria have gone to herdsmen
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Dee60: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

The stock in trade of your types is to create the illusion that Igbos are generally hated and hateful in order to advance clannish goals. Even if the Igbo fails to clinch Vp now or presidency in 2023, the campaign of negativism led by your types against the Igbos will ensure the Igbo don't support a Yoruba presidency.

Power returning to the south in 2023 is not constitutional. Buhari ran against OBJ and GEJ. Nothing stops a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal from seeking the office of the presidency in 2023 against a SWner. In the process, picking a Southern running mate. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE FULL REGIONAL REVENGE. Don't forget the Igbo are 14.1 and Yorubas 13.9 percent of the population. Let us mind our words

I agree with you. Its low-level thinking to try to reduce everything to ethnicity.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
This is the time for YORUBAs to brandish LAGOS! If the god forsaken Yeebos fail to vote for PYO presidency, they must vacate our land! They should go and create their own Lekki and Banana island in Igbo land.

I trust the next generation of Yorubas. Why are we so relaxed for god sake?

I'm not sure this one is okay upstairs

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AllenSpencer: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:

Obasanjo and Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
A so-called pastor is running all manner of dirty errands all because of money and power.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by gaskiyamagana: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
highcollide:
look at this kafir destroying this thread. If them born you well, sight the moon without the knowledge of your Fulani masters.
So Fulani masters are custodian of moon for Nigeria muslims abi?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by MikkieEl: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
If this current trend persist, it might be difficult to have what to handover come the 2023.

God bless my country

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Asshurbanipall: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Where's the limping one legged incompetent illiterate Okoroawusa when you need him. I told some people before now that it is only in PDP that Igbos can get to the top once again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

So Fulani masters are custodian of moon for Nigeria muslims abi?
They tell the Yoruba's how and when to worship their God.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by MikkieEl: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
This is the time for YORUBAs to brandish LAGOS! If the god forsaken Yeebos fail to vote for PYO presidency, they must vacate our land! They should go and create their own Lekki and Banana island in Igbo land.

I trust the next generation of Yorubas. Why are we so relaxed for god sake?

It's obvious, you're ill informed on where our constitution stands as regards this subject matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? / Nigerian Ministers And Their Phone Numbers As Released By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.