Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) (10700 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by tungamaje: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tonyosas101:
Kanu is not only scared of Buhari, He's also scared of "Jubril" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how come the senate president didn't say anything about the "Jubril"? at least he got closer to him during the budget presentation

What do you mean? Would you like the country to go up in flames? Is it not surprising none of the senators has spoken against Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by TruthinAction: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Righteousness89:

Scared of What? Nooo!

Arrested or not Does not Change the fact that we are Confused about our President

I am not confused. I know he is not the one. The evidences are overwhelming.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
TruthinAction:

It's So Overwhelming my bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by oyatz(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Computer software can easily do that sir.

Actually, the cut hear lobe is on the right ear which IPOB's propagandists juxtaposed with the left ear to creat confusion among their gullible followers.

thunder74:

... And weight will replace lost or cut hear too?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
sehin79:
kanu the big fool so if you add weight your facial and ear structure would not change abi..
comparing 2 completing different pictures...

Chai guy you're a fool hahaha so if you add weight your ear structure will change....you must be onye ugwu
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2019
RockHard:

That is because both ears are not on the same side of his face; the picture was digitally flipped to make it appear as if you are looking at the same ear when in fact it is his other ear.

flip your pictures and see if they will face the same side these ones are facing left all of them flip your and see if it will be the same.... can't you even do research presidential pin-ups are always on the left side of the body download the complete picture of Buhari with cut ear lobe this one here was zoomed thus cutting off the pin ups download the full picture and see that the pin up is still on the left....if the pictures where flips the pin ups will be on the right hand side

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Peacemaker5128: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Righteousness89:
Those Ears are Definitely not the Same....

I didn't say he is Jubrin oooo but those Ears are definitely not the same person!!
pastor who believed that Buhari was cloned

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2022
The day an igbo man will have common sense will be the day Nigeria will be great.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Chai! How times fly! I remember when this buffon was leading the OBIdient movement

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2022
TruthinAction:

How far? You still dey use this moniker?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2022
Chai! E get as e be for today go-slow inside Lagos here o.

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by Mariory(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2022
lol.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Hilarious
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by oyatz(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2022
mightyhazell:
How bout somebody digs up some dirt about this jibril from Sudan ?? Like pictures and stuffs on his past life. This jubril wouldn't just come from nowhere, without past records.. I believe ipob has got the means and connection.. Instead of this ear stuffs that's hardly convincing

IPOB know that their members aren't very intelligent ,so they need to be dishing out silly propaganda that keep them believing in the IPOB e.

The images are flipped, it's the same person at different times.

People get sick and recover, I don't know why IPOB are making it look as if it's an impossible feat for Buhari.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jubril: Nnamdi Kanu Releases Fresh 'forensic Evidence'(photos) by MrALIVE: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2022
As much as I detest buhari,I can never believe this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, States, LGs Share ₦733.09 Billion For June / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.