Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge (1077 Views)

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by pashiano: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2018
I took out some minutes out of my day to visit the site of the proposed second Niger bridge which is a stone throw from my house in iyiowa-odekpe Ogbaru local government area

Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by Born2Breed(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
pashiano:
I took out some minutes out of my day to visit the site of the proposed second Niger bridge which is a stone throw from my house in iyiowa-odekpe Ogbaru local government area

??
Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
pashiano:

Okay, let's see the pictures
Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by pashiano: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
more pictures

Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
God bless Jonathan cheesy Haters will come for my head so make I run comot

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by DrGoodman: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
God bless Goodluck Jonathan, his work is wonderful even after 3 years that work stopped I need the bridge.
Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by DrGoodman: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
pashiano:

Liar mohammedd
Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Building 500 Niger bridges doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a failed a experiment that needs to end.

1 Like

Re: Level Of Work At The Second Niger Bridge by RoyalUc(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
If work is truly ongoing, then I am happy about it

(1) (Reply)

Witches Endorse Atiku After Marathon Meetings On Obudu Mountain And Zuma Rock / Rigging Or No Rigging Buhari Will Loose Election. Prophet Wala Olagunju / Herdsmen Strike In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.