Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (44959 Views)

Festus Keyamo Takes On NLC Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Happy New Year Nigerians / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Yusman316(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:
Dry!

Maybe we should leave you to keep counting the years. You LL definitely laff at yourself by the time you get to 8
My brother, knowing the inevitable out come of the 2019 general elections, that's how they console themselves. To insult anyone who doesn't agree with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Franzinni: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
The dictator has declared!!

There are two types of APC zombies

1 those who have surrendered their life to APC for political and financial reasons... ( the smart ones... Like most on Nairaland.. We know them!)BMC I hail!

2 those who have surrendered their lifee to APC for religious reasons plain and simple... Like most of the people in the pictures the op posted... Hungry looking but still want jubrin to kwantinu!!! ( the foolish ones... Suffering and smiling as long as they can say baba!)

Now some fart will come up with atiku is a Muslim too nah!!! But then one is a visionary and the other is a backwards thinking blood thirsty bigot!! Fact!
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
It will take 599 years for Nigeria to catch up with the current state of England

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by danot1030: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Haters will die before the election in 2019 meanwhile "Sai Baba" till 2023
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by frankIzuchukwu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by highness25(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
madjam:

Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everything doable alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Pls if you can't help me don't insult......... kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb
omo, na strike period be this na. Which school you wan pay the money to? if d money enter ya hand before ASUU go call off na August next year d money go don finish na.

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by joe120120(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Famousbabe:
See more photos
Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/president-buharis-4-4-sign-trending-in.html?m=1

Nigerians don't reason according to Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari sign is to show his competent of his identify. sign of hiding his finger print.

1 Share

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by firstolalekan(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Nigerians and foolishness are like 5 and 6

how does this change the fact that man is an impostor?

Let the dead be, Buhari is long dead and gone!

In your face!

We like jibril better
We prefer him to Aticrook
4 +4 =?
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by esivue007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
infact idk what to say. the symbol fine gan,make me self kuku dey display it as swag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by 989900: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bubu throwing gang signs . . . grin

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by kolaaderin: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yes. Oooo they see us rolling to the next level on a 2019 Toyota 4x4 Runner. Athikulooter should clear of road before we nack them apoko for highway.

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by gentlegenius(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
midolian:
Dry!

Maybe we should leave you to keep counting the years. You LL definitely laff at yourself by the time you get to 8
Yea... you are right.
8 is the right number of...

... years Your dullard will spend in prison.
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by AllenSpencer: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Franzinni:

1 those who have surrendered their life to APC for political and financial reasons... ( the smart ones... Like most on Nairaland.. We know them!)BMC I hail!

2 those who have surrendered their lifee to APC for religious reasons plain and simple... Like most of the people in the pictures the op posted... Hungry looking but still want jubrin to kwantinu!!! ( the foolish ones... Suffering and smiling as long as they can say baba!)

Now some fart will come up with atiku is a Muslim too nah!!! But then one is a visionary and the other is a backwards thinking blood thirsty bigot!! Fact!

Can you wail till 2023

Save your energy, You will need it more after elections

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by horlique(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some Nigerians and Foolishness are 5 n 6..

For people to even support pdp n aPC is ridiculous.
We are not yet ready for good governance..

2 Likes

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by goslowgoslow(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

I bet you are the foolish person here.
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by goslowgoslow(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Jibril and zombies fooling themselves. Since the dullard believed that 97% +5% is equal to 100%, I'm sure he thinks 4+4= 4. grin grin

We all know the mor0n failed maths in school.

Very dry joke, not funny at all.
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by KillTheZombies: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Very dry joke, not funny at all.

The comment was a blow to your zombie skull, blows are not supposed to be funny to the recipient. grin

1 Share

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by brightalo17: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Even his death didn't stop your frustration in life .
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Madas1986(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Can you replace him with your father pls

2 Likes

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by goslowgoslow(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:

The comment was a blow to your zombie skull, blows are not supposed to be funny to the recipient. grin
Why won't it be funny to you when your life is already dry. Idiotic Pig of Biafra!! Just like that plane, you are dry and gone.

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Bgetto: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I finished up my survey yesterday and I stop deceiving my self atiku is not going to win even in Adamawa state just wait and see

Pls...... safe this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Bar1941(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Slynation:
Chai APC... !! see format gringrin Those making use of their brain will definitely know the reason behind this pose they wanna trademark for buhari, it was all meant to hide his palms,so they decided to make it go viral,i bet you Buhari/Jubril will start making use of this signature pose to wave people.... A wiseman once said "If u don't stop using your brain to think,someone else will use it for you"

It was about his ears and height yesterday, It's about palm today, tomorrow it will be about his dìck......You guys with your master Kanu are the most foolish set of people that ever existed.

4 Likes

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by demelza: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Franzinni:

All this long verse.
No single like.
Nlanders harsh gan

3 Likes

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Cypus01: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how this will put food on the table of a common man out there.
NIGERIANS with STUPIDITY are 5 and 6...
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jubril is hiding his palm. pls tell your propaganda machine this is the start of the slip that jubril will make.

Oga lie lie boy please jubril to go back to sudan and return the 400 million NNPC paid to your account.wen the next government take over you will pay it back and go to jail to cool your mind for some time!
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

You're entitled to your opinion but infect us with your stupidity. Na by force to believe that we're being ruled by Jubril from Sudan?
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by RealityShot: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

if the PDP Senators who met him in flesh last week did not confirm this allegation, who are you to tout it?

do you know that you are commiting treason by typing that here?

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!

#IstandWithBuhari

#SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Sirjamo: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
If wailers make us vese, we go turn ham to 4 + 4 * 4

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by RealityShot: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
horlique:
Some Nigerians and Foolishness are 5 n 6..

For people to even support pdp n aPC is ridiculous.
We are not yet ready for good governance..
which other party do you want Nigerians to support?
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Jibril and zombies fooling themselves. Since the dullard believed that 97% +5% is equal to 100%, I'm sure he thinks 4+4= 4. grin grin

We all know the mor0n failed maths in school.

Why do you keep using the same image? Zombie retardeen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.