Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (44960 Views)

Festus Keyamo Takes On NLC Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Happy New Year Nigerians / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
Jubril is hiding his palm. pls tell your propaganda machine this is the start of the slip that jubril will make.

Oga lie lie boy please jubril to go back to sudan and return the 400 million NNPC paid to your account.wen the next government take over you will pay it back and go to jail to cool your mind for some time!

Next level ojare. 4 plus 4 = 8. Wizkid new song loading.

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
firstolalekan:

In your face!

We like jibril better
We prefer him to Aticrook
4 +4 =?

Na so my brother. Even if the man in Aso rock is from Mars then I accept an alien being my oga and will continue to reject Atiku and Obigotry. Next level ojare. 4 plus 4 = 8.

2 Likes

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by chukseric504869: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
for sure 4+4=nextlevel.love this mehn

2 Likes

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Chuslim: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nigeria is truly a case study for psychological cycosis and hysterectomy analysis.

1 Like

Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by JubiGold(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Nigerians and foolishness are like 5 and 6

how does this change the fact that man is an impostor?

Let the dead be, Buhari is long dead and gone!

the bigger fool. Hatred go kill u and tk u to hell
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by KillTheZombies: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Why do you keep using the same image? Zombie retardeen.

Yorozombie, Why are you frustrated? seems I'm doing something right.

grin
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by dheilaw1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Nigerians and foolishness are like 5 and 6

how does this change the fact that man is an impostor?

Let the dead be, Buhari is long dead and gone!

the most foolish has spoken
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
I like the urban trend Buhari started with this message. So cool! grin

Share it.

Yo bro. I need to speak with you,ASAP with respect to the 4+4 logo below your message. Kindly send me a private message on 08098489749. Its urgent pls
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by ekpotek: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
It's beat me that Nigerian will quickly swallow anything from President Buhari hook, line and sinker. The 4+4 sign is not a creation of Buhari. Although him using it at NASS during the presentation of 2019 budget has greatly popularize the sign. For the avoidance of doubt, this 4+4 sign is the publicity preprimary campaign sign of Governor Bello Masari, the current executive governor of Katsina State. This 4+4 was boldly displayed on his posters and other publicity materials at major roundabout in Katsina town as far back as 2017 when I visited the State then. Ask any Katsina resident about the 4+4 sign and Governor Masari and you will be amazed. I wonder why Governor Masari is not complaining that his sign has been hijacked by Buhari.
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by oyatz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
The way you reason is funny sha.

If Gov Aminu Bello Masari doesn't complain that 'his '4 +4 sign' has been hijacked by Buhari, you can complain on his behalf sir.

ekpotek:
It's beat me that Nigerian will quickly swallow anything from President Buhari hook, line and sinker. The 4+4 sign is not a creation of Buhari. Although him using it at NASS during the presentation of 2019 budget has greatly popularize the sign. For the avoidance of doubt, this 4+4 sign is the publicity preprimary campaign sign of Governor Bello Masari, the current executive governor of Katsina State. This 4+4 was boldly displayed on his posters and other publicity materials at major roundabout in Katsina town as far back as 2017 when I visited the State then. Ask any Katsina resident about the 4+4 sign and Governor Masari and you will be amazed. I wonder why Governor Masari is not complaining that his sign has been hijacked by Buhari.
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by ekpotek: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
oyatz:

The way you reason is funny sha.

If Gov Aminu Bello Masari doesn't complain that 'his '4 +4 sign' has been hijacked by Buhari, you can complain on his behalf sir.

When you create a brand and someone else hijack it without your permission or acknowledgement and you do nothing just because that person is your president or from the same state or same political party. It either you're timid or you never value what you own in the first place. Well this is not the first time, as Buhari is used to copying and stealing other people brands and logos!
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by biztip: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
4 + 4 of poverty and cluelessness. he will serve DT in his village
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Evidenx(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Anybody doing that sign is knowingly worshipping d blood tasty demon that Buhari worships that is killing Nigerian with reckless abandon....
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Quadriwizy(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Did anybody noticed saraki and dogara face reactions
Re: 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana by Franzinni: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
demelza:
All this long verse.
No single like.
Nlanders harsh gan

Likes never put food for my table my bro... No worry about their like... As long as the message go..... Like nah for people who seek validation... But to you I wish a wonderful xmas and a delightful new year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.