Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Am I Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong?? (403 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong?? by Maxzycutie: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Am I Wrong?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
You met that babe and she was like that....You fell in love with her and she was still like that.
Now suddenly, you want to change her because of your low self esteem and inabilities to cope with her having a lot of male friends?

What about you go find a person that is the way you desire?
Re: Am I Wrong?? by lilmax(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
lol....you better run now

go find your type, because girls like this don't learn until something hits them hard

you do not have low self esteem grin, you're just the mature one

girls like that love attention and eat from the attention, so she's the one with low self esteem grin....

trust me man, she's not ready for a serious relationship, please move to the next
Re: Am I Wrong?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2018
lilmax:
lol....you better run now

go find your type, because girls like this don't learn until something hits them hard

you do not have low self esteem grin, you're just the mature one

girls like that love attention and eat from the attention, so she's the one with low self esteem grin....

trust me man, she's not ready for a serious relationship, please move to the next

Bro, i have to ask:
- What should girls, who have a lot of male friends, learn?
- how can you call a man who suddenly wants his gf to have no male friends/acquaintance (but him) MATURE?
- is there anything wrong with Loving attention, especially in today's world where ALL women desire attention?
- are you saying that woman who has a lot of male friends CANNOT have a serious r/ship? If she cant it is simply because she is dating an immature low self esteem dude

The important question here IS..... Did she suddenly get these male friends OR was the Dude cool with it when he met her and now suddenly want to change her (to accomodate his insecurities)?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas / Shocking!! ‘I Want To Sleep With 500 Ladies Before I Clock 30’ – Man Who Has 23 / 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.