Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Is It Okay To Judge A Husband Material With His Manhood ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Judge A Husband Material With His Manhood ? (409 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Judge A Husband Material With His Manhood ? by GalaxyTrends: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
is it ok to judge a husband material with his manhood ?
Because I have 2 men in my life who are serious to marry me but one has big manhood and the other one very small.

The one with big manhood satisfy me well but does not do romance, he does not lick or suck me , just pour oil on me or use saliva to lubricate me and he goes in , but the one with small dick takes his time and romance suck kiss and all.

They are both comfortable and ok financially is just the sex aspect that is confusing me .

What do I do ? I need advise. But non of them has ever made me cum before but I just need to choose pls post.

Update Via: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Simi Shaku Shaku Wedding Dance - Bill Okoi / 'he Paid My Phone Bill On The First Date, Now We Have An 8yr Son I Raise Alone' / Premature Ejaculation: Here’s Why You Can’t Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.