Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US (29660 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Dressing To Son's Old School Party / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by DauraIsAGoal: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Unless your son is no longer Yoruba
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Kog45(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2018
magicminister:

You’re ignorant!

In America, people get arrested just for being associated with a criminal. You’ll get accused of the crime then it’s up to you to prove your innocence. America is not the heaven you see on tV. The USA is a very fucccked up place especially their criminal justice system!! Don’t be fooled.
Thank you my brother.Some we just come here talking trash without know what America judicial system is all about

1 Like

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by mofedamijo(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:
Damage control, nowhere on the soil of America will you be arrested without proper investigation and meticulous planning by any security operatives.
The fact that he was released on bail/bond is even the reason why i am convinced that he is not directly involved in the investigation of fraud but part of the ring.
Abi na only him been dey for America ni?
Been black in america is crazy, mehn you obviously dont live in the states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by mofedamijo(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

Gbenue soun ode,i live here in the state and i know and have seen what i am talking about.
I guess you're more of ignoramus than me.tell me where in the state u live or have lived.
Don't come on here and say something you cannot substantiate ode.
Lol.....this nigga obviously doesn’t live in the state.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by ClintonDal(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:
Damage control, nowhere on the soil of America will you be arrested without proper investigation and meticulous planning by any security operatives.
The fact that he was released on bail/bond is even the reason why i am convinced that he is not directly involved in the investigation of fraud but part of the ring.
Not true brother. You can get arrested and then released if found to be at the scene during the arrest. They make sure to clarify before letting you go. You cannot be seen on scene and say I no follow, and they let you go just like that.
And him being granted bail doesn't mean he is innocent or guilty either. His defense has to argue for release on bail. If the presiding judge finds he's not a danger to the soceity or at risk of flight, then he is granted bail.

4 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by mofedamijo(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2018
magicminister:

You’re ignorant!

In America, people get arrested just for being associated with a criminal. You’ll get accused of the crime then it’s up to you to prove your innocence. America is not the heaven you see on tV. The USA is a very fucccked up place especially their criminal justice system!! Don’t be fooled.
That nigga is bleeped up, he obviously doesn’t live in the state, a young black boy of 15 was in the car with his white grand mother, the police chased the car, the granny stopped, and then they ordered him out, with a gun pointing at him, yelled at him to put his hands up, cuffed the boy, and when the granny explained with great confusion and tension, they released the young boy, and then lied that a black person called them that grannny was been robbed, how can he rob her on a high way?, aint no black person calling the po po on another black nigga, this guy certainly doesnt have a passport let alone live in the state.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2018
mofedamijo:

Lol.....this nigga obviously doesn’t live in the state.....

Why do you say that.?
What do you need for me prove that i live here and know exactly what am saying.

We are talking about it now i live in Minneapolis and am not afraid to let you know. Ponk ass
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2018
mofedamijo:

That nigga is bleeped up, he obviously doesn’t live in the state, a young black boy of 15 was in the car with his white grand mother, the police chased the car, the granny stopped, and then they ordered him out, with a gun pointing at him, yelled at him to put his hands up, cuffed the boy, and when the granny explained with great confusion and tension, they released the young boy, and then lied that a black person called them that grannny was been robbed, how can he rob her on a high way?, aint no black person calling the po po on another black nigga, this guy certainly doesnt have a passport let alone live in the state.

The case you just mentioned happened few month ago at Wisconsin Milwaukee precisely just few miles away from where i live in Minneapolis.

If you mentioned a case of mistaken identity which is common among the blacks and ofcourse the issue of racism between the white and black community here in the state am aware.
But oga wire fraud has nothing to do with it.
And. If you live here you may also be profiled for mentions here on nairaland cos it will interest you to know that some immigrants among the operatives also read most of our discussions here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by mofedamijo(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

The case you just mentioned happened few month ago at Wisconsin Milwaukee precisely just few miles away from where i live in Minneapolis.

If you mentioned a case of mistaken identity which is common among the blacks and ofcourse the issue of racism between the white and black community here in the state am aware.
But oga wire fraud has nothing to do with it.
And. If you live here you may also be profiled for mentions here on nairaland cos it will interest you to know that some immigrants among the operatives also read most of our discussions here.
You’re absolutely right, why i am stating this is because someone believes the judiciary system in America is the best, such a messed up system, corrupt and have no place for the blacks.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2018
ClintonDal:

Not true brother. You can get arrested and then released if found to be at the scene during the arrest. They make sure to clarify before letting you go. You cannot be seen on scene and say I no follow, and they let you go just like that.
And him being granted bail doesn't mean he is innocent or guilty either. His defense has to argue for release on bail. If the presiding judge finds he's not a danger to the soceity or at risk of flight, then he is granted bail.

I agree with you to an extent oga,but releasing someone on bail means you can be called upon for more interrogations if need be,check my previous comments.
But saying that the justice systems here is bleeped up is a poo that i cant swallow. People should learn to argue with fact. Or better still experience. Either personal or otherwise .

3 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:
Lolzzzzzz alot of things could have led to him being granted bail
1. His father's cash
2. His father's connections
3. Americans prefer to grant bail as long as the surety is reliable rather than them feeding the criminals it drains their pulse!

So he shouldn't give us that cock and bull story! No one is buying that!

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by mofedamijo(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

Why do you say that.?
What do you need for me prove that i live here and know exactly what am saying.

We are talking about it now i live in Minneapolis and am not afraid to let you know. Ponk ass

Lol......I don’t need proves, if you live in a place like china and you say the population isn’t much, then apparently you don’t live there, if you don’t know the system, you’re certainly not part of the system.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Marotzke(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

Gbenue soun ode,i live here in the state,i know and have seen what i am talking about. The fact that he was released on bond says alot of his person meaning he might evade arrest and if otherwise he will freed to go.
I guess you're more of ignoramus than me.tell me where in the state u live or have lived.
He is a person of interest and until the detective attached to his case finish his findings he remain same.
Moreso,he's also an accomplice if found culpable in any way to the case,especially wire fraud which is on the rise among the immigrants of late.

You should not feed us with poo.
By the way i live in the midwest and can tell authoritatively that i have been to different court proceedings here in the state. Not the wurwuru things they do in naija.
face your your US heaven.
Just leave Nigeria out of it.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
mofedamijo:

Lol......I don’t need proves, if you live in a place like china and you say the population isn’t much, then apparently you don’t live there, if you don’t know the system, you’re certainly not part of the system.

Well I have no issues with that.
Stop saying things you can't substantiate.

Tx
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Marotzke:
face your your US heaven.
Just leave Nigeria out of it.

Oga cool down we are all learning.
Am a proud Nigerian ok
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by kunle75(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzzzz alot of things could have led to him being granted bail
1. His father's cash
2. His father's connections
3. Americans prefer to grant bail as long as the surety is reliable rather than them feeding the criminals it drains their pulse!

So he shouldn't give us that cock and bull story! No one is buying that!
as

Yes even if you are involved in murder case same may be applied to the person of interest but i insist not on wire fraud now days sis.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Boyooosa(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Cumtroller:
Afonja’s keep disgracing us, ruining the good name of this country and are extremely notorious for committing all sorts of crimes both home and away.

Hardened criminal. I hope the useless child is locked up for a very long time. Yolobas and poor home training.

Hate filled statement.
And you want to be loved, how?
U r a third person anyway.

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Gozzzy(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Omoluabi ti bo sowo aye. K1 baba, may God see him through.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.
money wey I go use buy Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus...
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by KillTheZombies: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2018
cenaman:
So kwam1 dey do yahoo too? lazy nigeria youth.

Yoruba Fuji and dudu musicians started the illegal transportation of cocaine to the advanced countries in the 80s.
They hid cocaines in their musical instruments in the guise of of going for tours in the US, UK, South America, saudi, asia etc

The likes of Barrister ayinde, kwam 1, queen salawah abeni, etc were major cocaine transporters and drug mules. Thiefnuubu used many of them in his active days as a drug pusher and baron.

No Yoruba can dispute this fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Olagray(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Cumtroller:
Afonja’s keep disgracing us, ruining the good name of this country and are extremely notorious for committing all sorts of crimes both home and away.

Hardened criminal. I hope the useless child is locked up for a very long time. Yolobas and poor home training.

Bros u really need lobotomy.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by cenaman(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
KillTheZombies:

Yoruba Fuji and dudu musicians started the illegal transportation of cocaine to the advanced countries in the 80s.
They hide cocaines in their musical instruments in the guise of of going for tours in the US, UK, South America, saudi, asia etc

The likes of Barrister ayinde, kwam 1, queen salawah abeni, etc were major cocaine transporters and drug mules. Thiefnuubu used many of them in his active days as a drug pusher.

No Yoruba can dispute this fact.
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Omudia11: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2018
He doesn't speak English?
adewumiopeyemi:
Now is he defending his child I wonder who wrote this English for him person wey no sabi English.. ur son is a yahoo boy he wil be jail for this...
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2018
The reason I hate the man there was Time he was insulting the governor of oyo state. Meanwhile what goes around will comes around..
Kog45:
Pls do you have issues with K1 or his son before cos you are sounding like Obesere who always happy seeing K1 in bad news.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
The reason I hate the man there was Time he was insulting the governor of oyo state. Meanwhile what goes around will comes around..

Oga insulting someone doesn't relate to karma, ,,,or when did u become the God of karma?

1 Like

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by barragan: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

People get arrested and wrongfully jailed in the same America all the time. Say only the things you know.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by SachaBastien(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Kwam 1 dared Atiku to go to the U.S. if he was not a wanted criminal and now his son is arrested for fraud. One would have thought Kwam 1 would know better not to throw stones as he lives in a glass house.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2018
magicminister:

You’re ignorant!

errr... i disagree. sad
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

Gbenue soun ode,i live here in the state,i know and have seen what i am talking about. The fact that he was released on bond says alot of his person meaning he might evade arrest and if otherwise he will freed to go.
He is a person of interest and until the detective attached to his case finish his findings he remain same.
Moreso,he's also an accomplice if found culpable in any way to the case,especially wire fraud which is on the rise among the immigrants of late.

By the way i live in the midwest and can tell authoritatively that i have been to different court proceedings here in the state. Not the wurwuru things they do in naija.
Absolutely! the accused is neck dip in the fraud.

1 Like

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by obailala(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Nogodye:
Train you child in the way that he should go, so when growing up he will not be a "victim of circumstances"
Anybody can be a victim of circumstance, anybody! So we ought to be careful how we turn moral judges and mock people when they fall into trouble. Cos you never know when you or your loved one will be at the right place but at the wrong time. I wonder how you will feel when strangers randomly adjudge you "a person without proper training."

This is not me exonerating the boy though, cos I neither know him nor his business.
Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by magicminister: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2018
kunle75:

I own two houses in the states. One in Tampa, Florida(Hillsborough/mlk) and another in Houston, Texas (river oaks to be precise).
Shiiit!! I almost forgot my TYler, TExas home. The one is Tyler is a rental though!

I don’t even live in the US. I also been all over Europe! I am very well travelled and exposed and I know you’re not as exposed as you claim. Don’t even come here and be forming rubbish. The U.S justice system is one of the worst I have ever seen.

My friend was arrested for rape based on mere accusation, I recently read about a man arrested merely for being in same room with an armed robbery suspect.

Don’t jonce yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by Samnavy: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Let him face the consequences

Re: He Was A Victim Of Circumstance - KWAM 1 Reacts To Son’s Arrest In US by daddytime(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Which one come be clean bill of health for this matter again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored / Sinach Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) / Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.