Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison (50856 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Purposeciti: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Cc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by KillTheZombies: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2018
More pains to ewedu skulls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by AllenSpencer: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2018
He will join Badeh soon

He should relax and need not be in a hurry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Pigsandidiots: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I now realise how stupid awolowo is.
If awolowo is stupid, then i will rather be a stone than to be wise like your nonentity father. Cos awolowo in death has value n importance. Unlike your valueless father.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by troubleboi: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Hmm

Browse n earn money... Its free..
This browser pays you for browsing the Internet..

Just click on my signature below to get it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by AllenSpencer: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Can Cownu come to Nigeria and explain to us better grin grin grin

His followers are presently licking an Hausa mans ass and he is not talking

After their loss at the polls, They will start chest_beating about Biafra or Death

God should just keep Burutai alive, He is the perfect man to silence pigs

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Pigsandidiots: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Osagyefo98:
I listened to the broadcast and it was in perfect order.
Why won't it be perfect, when urine is at work.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by chubbyman(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2018
By their comments yee shall know them,the ipob empty brains are already defending the indefensible statement of their master insulting other tribes as per their usual stock in trade...one can't help but wonder in this century age how a man can turn a tribe claiming to be sophisticated into mindless zombies, honestly I give up

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by obailala(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Kanu said, "Nigeria can never work" but Badeh disagreed saying "No! Nigeria can work."

The above is news?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Baroba(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2018
obembet:
KANU is stupid this time, how can u call a criminal " A HERO" even even though I hate buhari and his stupid followers. Is that how Igbo pick there hero?

Nawa oo.

And who told you Kanu is an Igbo hero?? You must have conducted a poll to come up with such nonsense.. You can make your point without roping Igbos into it...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by mathy2p2: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2018
KANU or kenu I don't know what they call you, can you just try and grow & stop misleading our easterner youth

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Henz24(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2018
AllenSpencer:
He will join Badeh soon

He should relax and need not be in a hurry
as per God wey you be nau
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by elmodee7(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2018
The leader of the idiotic pigs of Biafra IPOB is a mad man leading mad people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Orpe7(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ebonyitvnews:
The worldwide leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, says he had a brief discussion with late Alex Badeh, a former chief of Defense Staff while in Kuje prison.He made this disclosure in a Radio Biafra London which was monitored by IGBERE TV Correspondents on Saturday.

Badeh, who served as the 18th Chief of Air Staff from October 4, 2012, to January 16, 2014, and as the 15th Chief of Defence Staff of the armed forces of Nigeria from January 16, 2014, to July 13, 2015, was shot dead on Tuesday evening.

In a statement issued by the Airforce Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore, Ibikunle Daramola, the Airforce said Badeh died from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road.

“It is with a heavy heart that I regretfully announce the unfortunate demise of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, who died today, 18 Dec 18, from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road,” the Nigerian Airforce said.

“On behalf officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Abubakar, commiserates with the family of the late former Chief of Defence Staff over this irreparable loss. We pray that the Almighty God grants his soul eternal rest,” the statement added.

Speaking on the murder of late Badeh during a live broadcast on radio Biafra on Saturday, Kanu alleged that the late Chief of Air Staff was murdered on the instructions of some persons in the government.

Kanu said during his discussion with Badeh, he told the late Air chief that Nigeria cannot work but he (Badeh) insisted that Nigeria will work.

His words: “I met Alex Badeh in Kuje or he met me in Kuje prison and we had a brief discussion. Those that were there know what I discussed with him.

“I told him Nigeria will never work, but he told me no, Nigeria will work, your senior brother is my friend. My senior brother is Air Marshal,” the IPOB leader said.

Kanu added: “Alex Badeh is dead and nobody is investigating his death. Nobody is calling him a hero. Alex Badeh was brave”.

http://igberetvnews.com/495612/revealed-nnamdi-kanu-opens-revealed-told-alex-badeh-murdered/

And u a coward like ur mentor ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by gr8tone: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
obembet:
KANU is stupid this time, how can u call a criminal " A HERO" even even though I hate buhari and his stupid followers. Is that how Igbo pick there hero?

Nawa oo.
what criminal case do you have against Bade?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by banom(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Idiat, have you licked atiku's ass today grin

Dirty. Have you eaten your dirty Amala today ? How can an entire tribe be lost in smells and dirtiness. Mother, father, children, Youths, boys and girls . Tufiakwa . some of them Including young girls and grown ladies will go days Or even weeks without taking their baths. Living in smelly houses and wearing smelly boxers, pants and bra. With satanic marks all over their body.

Clap for your self. You are indeed sophisticated. Let me tell you the real truth, if you have stayed with Yorubas you will see that they are only sophisticated in tribalism, diabolism, envy, skull mining, promiscuity, Cowardice, yahoo yahoo and above all dirtiness. And not anything meaningful or proud.

Most of you only attach the word sophistication to yourselves on nairaland. on offline, with the amount of unpleasant odour that will be oozing out of your brownish teeth and smelling inner wears, you won't even have the face to term your self sophisticated.

You are sophisticated and Buhari died and instead of osibanjo your son to take over, the northern cabals ( your eternal masters) imported a body double from Sudan and denied you the presidency. Sorry. Your tribe's cowardice is Legendary.

Ahhh you talked about me licking Atiku's ass. Please who is Atiku ... Cuz me, my family and my friends we are boycotting the election 100%.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Komu1048(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
To the Igbos any statement from cownu is more divine than the one from Bible SMH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by legba1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
banom:

All na wash and feel good packaging. Can you tell me what is truly sophisticated about the yorubas ? Is it their petty envious and toxic nature ? Or their unending skull mining business ?. Or Their penchant for dirtiness? Or Their natural cowardice ? Or their sexual promiscuity ? Or is it their slave mentality to the north ? Or their lands and people that is forever conquered and lost to the Hausa Fulani? What exactly is that their achievements and life standard that made them sophisticated?

Even the education they are always quick to point to is it not Nigerian education : a failed education in a failed state. foundationaly engineered by free education. Their education is a matter of qualitless quantity (yes more number of them went to school than other tribes in nigeria) than quality itself. What academic achievement or scientific breakthrough can they point as theirs as people who went to school ? Or the so called sophisticated people. What is sophisticated about them?

I will spare you a few line here children of hate....yorubas do their things and achieve their aims without trying to coarse others to join them and they do this base on what will be good for them after all....but your tribe will rather run down whoever does not submit to your manipulations for you to achieve your goals...your tribes hatred for Yoruba nation stem from the fact you lot have never been able to rail road the yorubas into helping you achieve your tribes political goals against the hausas...and I sincerely don't see it happening soon....your tribal home is the worst inspite of your so called resourcesfulnea yet you lot won't stay back home to develop same while preferring to litter the nooks and crannies of both the yorubas you daily deride and the hausas you profess to hate passionately.....your tribe is a loner and I assure you it will be easier for a Carmel to pass Tru the eye of a needle than for your tribe to achieve anything meaningful in the scheme of things here in Nigeria...pls blame no one but you and your forebearers....because your greed and thoughtless coup of 1966 tilted the balance of things and caused us all these pains...hateful lots

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by FrancisIgya: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kanu is a mispelt for Kano. This Jew of Kano origin converts every issue to his. Madness comes but gradually.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
banom:

Dirty. Have you eaten your dirty Amala today ? How can the entire igbos be lost in smells and dirtiness. Mother, father, children, Youths, boys and girls . Tufiakwa . some of them Including young girls will go days Or even weeks without taking their baths. Living in smelly houses and wearing smelly boxers, pants and bra. With[b] satanic osu caste system l[/b]
Clap for your self. You are indeed sophisticated. Let me tell you the real truth, if you have stayed with Yorubas you will see that they are only sophisticated in tribalism, diabolism, envy, skull mining, promiscuity, Cowardice, yahoo yahoo and above all dirtiness. And not anything meaningful or proud.

Most of you only attach the word sophistication to yourselves on nairaland. on offline, with the amount of unpleasant odour that will be oozing out of your brownish teeth and smelling inner wears, you won't even have the face to term your self sophisticated.

You are sophisticated and Buhari died and instead of osibanjo your son to take over, the northern cabals ( your eternal masters) imported a body double from Sudan and denied you the presidency. Sorry. Your tribe's cowardice is Legendary.

Ahhh you talked about me licking Atiku's ass. Please who is Atiku ... Cuz me, my family and my friends we are boycotting the election 100%.
Thumbs up Bro grin

Meanwhile l, I fixed all the errors in that trash you wrote grin

Pained mofo grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Why won't it be perfect, when urine is at work.

It pains u coz u don't have any access to the beautiful radio....station worldwide...chaii

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by dometome: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
obailala:
Kanu said, "Nigeria can never work" but Badeh disagreed saying "No! Nigeria can work."

The above is news?
Nk's broadcasts are usually 2 to 3 hrs long. This is just one second or two of the WHOLE broadcast.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
If awolowo is stupid, then i will rather be a stone than to be wise like your nonentity father. Cos awolowo in death has value n importance. Unlike your valueless father.

To awolowo and his followers (children) taking rat poison is an honour.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems the eternal slaves to their Fulani masters won't like this news at all.
Kanu and IPOB being giving them sleepless nights.
I still can't understand how a so called sophisticated tribe will be licking the asses of cow headers all their lives.
I still can't fathom while a certain tribe live to hate Nigeria but they won't leave a Nigerians-dominated forum for their own people's dominated forum. That's inferiority complex in my lexicon and an habit of tactless and confusion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Unik3030: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems the eternal slaves to their Fulani masters won't like this news at all.
Kanu and IPOB being giving them sleepless nights.
I still can't understand how a so called sophisticated tribe will be licking the asses of cow headers all their lives.
what has this got to do with Yoruba? must u drag Yoruba into your miserable life? who told u Yoruba care about your bleeped up life. if u like take Satan as ur hero we don't care

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
legba1:

I will spare you a few line here children of hate....yorubas do their things and achieve their aims without trying to coarse others to join them and they do this base on what will be good for them after all....but your tribe will rather run down whoever does not submit to your manipulations for you to achieve your goals...your tribes hatred for Yoruba nation stem from the fact you lot have never been able to rail road the yorubas into helping you achieve your tribes political goals against the hausas...and I sincerely don't see it happening soon....your tribal home is the worst inspite of your so called resourcesfulnea yet you lot won't stay back home to develop same while preferring to litter the nooks and crannies of both the yorubas you daily deride and the hausas you profess to hate passionately.....your tribe is a loner and I assure you it will be easier for a Carmel to pass Tru the eye of a needle than for your tribe to achieve anything meaningful in the scheme of things here in Nigeria...pls blame no one but you and your forebearers....because your greed and thoughtless coup of 1966 tilted the balance of things and caused us all these pains...hateful lots
You forgot to tell how confused they can be. From their useless biafran chants to atikulating. Why fg is still holding these people back doesn't make sense to me. Let them go and destroy their selves with hate and arrogance. Their case will be more worst than South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Komu1048(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
banom:

Dirty. Have you eaten your dirty Amala today ? How can an entire tribe be lost in smells and dirtiness. Mother, father, children, Youths, boys and girls . Tufiakwa . some of them Including young girls grown ladies will go days Or even weeks without taking their baths. Living in smelly houses and wearing smelly boxers, pants and bra. With satanic marks all over their body.

Wow! I've watched children of hate wailed both online and offline about Yorubas but yours is epic, and I must confess I feel for your level of bigotry. But you can help yourself from this generational bondage. Free yourself boy and I can assure u of a befitting burial and cownu will be in attendance

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Lionelsweet(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why are black people so wicked and backward. Alex Badeh is dead , he was murdered : why are they not investigating the murder ? I am totally disenchanted not with the government but the average Nigerian because they reason with sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Alex Badeh was kanus informant at aso rock, so the cabal had to finish him off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Unik3030: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
legba1:

thank u bro, don't mind these fools they are so filled with hate that they never see something good in others. they are never satisfied till they drag Yoruba into their miserable life. I don't know what this story got to do with Yoruba. they have been programmed to blame Yoruba for their predicament, even if an igbo man finds it hard to impregnate his wife he will look for ways to link it to a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Kahujadekadura: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
zlantanfan:
So in KANU opinion Baden was murdered by nigeria government only because he believed Nigeria would work?
His main message lies on the lack of investigation on his dead.
Understand a statement bf commenting unwisely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE. / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.