Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison (50849 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by goslowgoslow(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2018
PFRB:

Now your true self has come out and that is full of love fro all tribes.
What are you saying?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Omnipresent(m): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Bede2u:
actually with or without buhari, nigeria will not work.

Our best bet will be to divide along geopolitcal zones and function as a true federation. Each of the 6 geopolitical zones will function as mini countries inside nigeria.

Fg will restrict its activities to just a few things like defence, foreign affairs, interior and cbn
The truth is that I don't want to see this country work. I want it divided or rather see my igbo people out of here. I pray for that every morning. Not even restructuring Will change tribalism
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by gidgiddy: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
goslowgoslow:

But Ojukwu ran away when the heat was too much. Will you call such person a leader?

He fought for 3 years before running away, most people in Nigeria today will run away without fighting at all

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Pigsandidiots: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2018
igwefivestar:
How can his father qualify for what he is not eligible to? Or do u thing he is a slave like u and ur father?
He canner be eligble, how can he lol. So you mean you n your father are not slave but you both drink kanu urine grin, which slave is more than that lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Pigsandidiots: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

He fought for 3 years before running away, most people in Nigeria today will run away without fighting at all
So you finally admitted cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Pigsandidiots: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Chuksmonika post=74100618][/quote]Lol, see mumu that is replying on business section. Low IQ dey worry u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by igwefivestar(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
He canner be eligble, how can he lol. So you mean you n your father are not slave but you both drink kanu urine grin, which slave is more than that lol.
that's to say ur typhoid has metamorphose to madness, let me crave ur indulgence to highlight u on what u don't knw, in SE, they are more that 40milion pple there. The said IPOB that has became a tumor in ur vain is not up to 2milion pple. So how can u take because of a mere organization and assume that a whole region is IPOB, is that not madness and stupidity in the highest order. That means the whole north is bokoharam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.