Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos (28898 Views)

Picture Of Ukpo Nwamini David The Allage 15yrs Ekweremadu's Organ Donor. / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Mankosi: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by KadunaMafia: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2018
Corrinthians:
Today na Sunday. Make I "behave" myself small.

I'd let this one slide. grin
omenka you are from Benue but you derive joy instigating fight between yorubas and Igbos, shame on you and may you experience such thing you are doing online in your new marital life

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by IsaAbubakar: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2018
honestly the bastard baale of idumota rillwayne akiolu should take a crash course on class from this ooni

just love the man

so open minded

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Mccullum: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Well, Oni of Ife propagating for unity and peace via his series of moving arround Nigeria in significant occasions irrespective of religion and ethnics as that is inbuilt of Yorubas.

But history and up till date has prove it that Chinese and Japanese can't live together without distrust and suspicious of one another.

That's how Igbos & Yorubas to one another, Oni just trying still Oil and water can never mix!
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Corrinthians:

Some of you on here take yourselves too seriously.
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Carlyscales: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2018
PureMe01:
We won't accept this!! Peter Obi is a bigot,so our own Oni has no business to attend same occasion as Obi angry cry
U need help seriously n speedily
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Kobicove:
Obi is doing everything possible to get the backing of ndi Anambra

LOL, don't mind the two mouth hypocrite; he has been caught with so many lies, especially about China that even the Chinese have dubbed him with the new name of : Him Tu Lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by ghuzy01: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Mccullum:
Well, Oni of Ife propagating for unity and peace via his series of moving arround Nigeria in significant occasions irrespective of religion and ethnics as that is inbuilt of Yorubas.

But history and up till date has prove it that Chinese and Japanese can't live together without distrust and suspicious of one another.

That's how Igbos & Yorubas to one another, Oni just trying still Oil and water can never mix!
I hope you know he was invited.Thats the reason why you see him there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Pope22(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Liliyann:
Oni of Ife does not have any business being in that function!!
Omenala anyi needs to be upholded at all time!!
Water and oil does not mix
Stop this, you are a woman and we dont do that in my state Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Mccullum: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2018
ghuzy01:

I hope you know he was invited.Thats the reason why you see him there

Yeah I know igbos doesn't like Yorubas while Yorubas reciprocates that to them due to many reasons which is another topic entirely...
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by propsvila: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2018
The worth of those men inside that room is more than the total internal generated revenue of Sokoto in five years.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by bot101(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Celebration of the bigger boys!! Merry Christmas to y'all!!!

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Eponyeeboz: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2018
Liliyann:

Shut up your mouth and go wash plates if you have nothing sensible to contribute.

Ofala festival in Onitsha is sponsored by an Ijebu man named Mike Adenuga and you this thing that don't have a kobo is talking nonsense.

It's all about building bridges and links across the Niger, it's something that you can never understand.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by FBIL: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2018
PureMe01:
We won't accept this!! Peter Obi is a bigot,so our own Oni has no business to attend same occasion as Obi angry cry
grin grin Poor boy, sorry! Only the poor hate themselves because they're narrow-minded, the rich are open-minded and think business-like.
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by emmadejust(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
I love this onni of Ife..

Long live the king smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by FBIL: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Kobicove:
Obi is doing everything possible to get the backing of ndi Anambra

Grow up boy! Your drunkard governor cannot be accepted beyond Anambra state just like Rochas, but Peter Obi is acceptable beyond South East.
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2018
they are all crooks!
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
they are all crooks!
i Just reached village oo
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Martin0:

i Just reached village oo
yea? how village be?
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by emmasege: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Liliyann:
Please, educate us why he didn't deserve to attend.

And take note of this correction against next time:. "Omenala anyi needs to be UPHELD at all time".

Not "upholded", OK?

Again, water and oil DO not mix. Not "does not mix".

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Kobicove(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2018
FBIL:

Grow up boy! Your drunkard governor cannot be accepted beyond Anambra state just like Rochas, but Peter Obi is acceptable beyond South East.

So you think Obi's acceptability is enough to make PDP win at the polls.

For your info what Peter Obi is marketing is a bad product...no right thinking person who is well informed will vote to put the country in the hands of a renowned career treasury looter! undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by xangerar: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Corrinthians:

Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by ochikingz(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Anyi bu ndi Ukpo.. Anyi nwe mmadu..
Arthur eze Ozoigbondu sighted..
peter obi Okwute sighted...
Oba adewusi.. Sighted..
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by DonMcek: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2018
I can't see d celebrant (Eze Ukpo) rather the visitors
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Clickairtravels: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Arthur Eze n Ukpo onye Oma n' i ga adi
Obi aka chin gum
Oni of ife baba alaye
The movers and shakers of our time
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Martin0(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
yea? how village be?
mehn Gypsey the uguru here is too much, too much wind
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Martin0:

mehn Gypsey the uguru here is too much, too much wind
Really? shocked but i love Harmattan! chai!
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Martin0(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2018
gypsey:
Really? shocked but i love Harmattan! chai!

you can imagine how uguru take dey dry Peron prickkgrin

see I'm not going anywhere now till the ugru reduce!
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Afonja007: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
27th ofala festival

Donations and endorsements will follow

But Ooni , you too much, swagalicious, Educated, Wise adored King of the world

Alaye-luwa
wise king to ife people even oba of lagos pushed him away but i like this ooni
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by InvertedHammer: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
I can see Arthur Eze nu kpo...Respect!

/
The main reason people are showing up.

/
Re: Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos by Judybash93(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
PureMe01:

You don't mean it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow, / How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo / Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Soldiers (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.