Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (9792 Views)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Bitter Kola For Babies / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by ADEBOSUN(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
The logic is that they tend to be attracted to the things their parents or other adults "cherish". When you're holding on to your phone or remote all day, you are sending a signal to them that this thing here is important, so they take interest in it. There's also an attraction to anything that moves or makes sounds. These things just turn on their "Explorers" instincts.

Explorers:
The moment they start crawling, that area where you have your TV set, portable shelf, decorder, Home thearer and speaker is their first target.

Use anything to block that side, these babies will find a way to climb or crawl through.

They love:

Key/Car keys
Phones.
Charger.
Remote contols.
Dstv Decoder
Extension boxes.
Wire.
Home theater speakers.
Standing fan
Table photo frames.
Centre table Decors
Books/Naira notes
Brooms/Parker

Only God knows what attracts them to those devices/stuffs.

Share your experience...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by wabbyland(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Me na my phone, slippers and charger dey suffer for my baby girl hand. She urinated on my phone at four months. I even no do my sef any good by downloading kiddie's songs on my phone now. Na me with her dey use the phone. Always happy when she smiles at me

2 Likes

Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
wabbyland:
Me na my phone, slippers and charger dey suffer for my baby girl hand. She urinated on my phone at four months. I even no do my sef any good by downloading kiddie's songs on my phone now. Na me with her dey use the phone. Always happy when she smiles at me

You'll have to get her a kiddie tablet soon.

Send my love to her.

1 Like

Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by wabbyland(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:

Send my love to her.
I'll use Ur dp to advise my daughter. "you're beautiful but learn to work....."
Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
lol
Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
kidz
Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by favourite787899: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
The day I saw my DSTV smart card outside the gate I knew I was in for serious business. My second boy successfully pushed the TV in their room down since then no TV in their room again. My DSTV remote is usually under the couch so I and hubby know where it is. I have only boys at home I can tell you its not easy. The day they say is fighting day you go settle fight tire.
Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by favourite787899: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2019
sexybaby22:

Send my love to her.

These kids they know the difference oooo. I even bought kiddies laptop for my boys. But you see my 3yrs old son carrying my laptop on his head.
Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by Benjamin702: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2019
You are right, now children are very fixated on things that they see around, unfortunately, the market is full of not very good goods for children. Often, the images of toys are simply outrageous.
I am sorry that so few children now play with simple and developing toys, as I had in my childhood. I understand that time is changing, but where are the usual wooden toy animals or planes?
Now all children need is some kind of monster from the mass market and a tablet in which he will sit for hours
Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by kpoins: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have a lovely twin boy and girl,menh,its not easy raising them o I must confess.presently we don't have rechargeable lamp tan anymore and the list is endless but truth is,they are the source of joy in our home.
Many thanks to God Almighty for gifting me a lovely set of twins

3 Likes

Re: Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) by martiscore: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
How beautiful were times when we were just some kids and used to play with our favorite toy. In our days most of the children, especially girls like the popular Minnie Mouse, an elegant mouse who is a beauty example for girls. People try to make different toys for different types of kids. I didn't even know that are so many toys with Minnie Mouse. All you want, from watches to Minnie Kitchen, or Ice cream shop.For fashion girls are backpacks, hairstyling sets, or makeup sets. My little cousin recommended me this platform giftideageek.com,where you can search for more informations,I am sure she wants a Minnie Mouse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Arranged Marriage: Is It Right? / Will You Allow Your Child To Pose With Alcohol Bottle? / How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.