Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses (599 Views)

Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by anpaf: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
There has never been a colossal failure as Minister of power like the current minister of power. They have continued to provide safe heavens for fraudulent organizations like EEDC. EEDC is the disco in South East geopolitical zone. EEDC have been on fraudulent mission. They have refused to distribute prepaid meters. At one point, the network manager of my area told us in a black and white that they are not going to meter everyone that some will keep receiving inflated bills till God knows when. I contacted them on Twitter and they claimed they bill everyone according to what they use while at same time, saying they can't send us a metered bill because we don't have meters yet.

Most people in my community have this old digital meter but EEDC, instead taking meter reading, opt for fraudulently inflated bills. EEDC is so confident that they brag about their scam. NERC being ranked among the top 3 three most useless organizations in Nigeria have no business attending to customers' complaints. NERC is a rubber-stamp organization with Nigeria's resources being sunk in that phoney organization.

Again, we have protested time without number and even matched to the government house on more than one occasion, the governor is more interested is returning to office in 2019 than doing anything in the state. Enugu State Under Fat Ugwuanyi, has been thrown to the dogs.

EEDC, enough of your scam! We will not continue being robbed. We are your customers. Bill us according to meter readings or give us prepaid meters. How can you be expecting a family without AC, no fridge, no use of electric stoves etc,to be paying ₦30,000 monthly? Is this not grand theft? The Nigeria's government have been colluding with criminals to rob citizens.
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by Blakjewelry(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2018
everybody should go and their prepaid meter
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by Mentcee(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2018
Odogwu, nna meeennn, ife nkea ewutekazi gi.

Welu ya nwayoooo!

O ga adi mma.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by UncleSnr(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Mentcee:
Odogwu, nna meeennn, ife nkea ewutekazi gi.

Welu ya nwayoooo!

O ga adi mma.
Ruo mgbe ole?
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by UncleSnr(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:
What if the body in charge of providing it refuses?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by NonsoWow: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Wawa people should pay their light bills and stop complaining just because they are envious that anambra man owns EEDC.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by Mentcee(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2018
anpaf:
There has never been a colossal failure as Minister of power like the current minister of power. They have continued to provide safe heavens for fraudulent organizations like EEDC. EEDC is the disco in South East geopolitical zone. EEDC have been on fraudulent mission....

UncleSnr:
Ruo mgbe ole?

Ha biara itry m ebe mbi.

M jiri nwayoo mobilizia ndi estate anyi na Elim Estate, gbaa ha akwukwo na NERC.

NERC nye ha iwu idi na acharg not more than 5k per flat till ha amountuö metre na flat onye obula.

Odipendiri ka unu si make yie move!
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2018
UncleSnr:
What if the body in charge of providing it refuses?
the thing full China, I am thinking of bringing in some self
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by anpaf: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
Wawa people should pay their light bills and stop complaining just because they are envious that anambra man owns EEDC.

You are abysmally stupid. Your ignorance stinks. You think being chairman of the Board of Directors means the person owns the company. Stupid slowpoke.
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by anpaf: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Blakjewelry:
they refused to give us. We have applied for it for over two years now.
Re: Fashola, Enugu State Government Colluding With EEDC To Defraud The Masses by lyreek(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Op I want to raise a topic pls.
I still don’t understand how my 2k subscription which was 25kva I did on Thursday 5:30pm finished on Saturday morning I have just been using only my small student fridge, fan and television then charge my phone, normally 2k recharge lasts up to 7days for me without air conditioners and other power Consuming appliances… as at yesterday Friday afternoon I checked my prepaid balance I still had 23kva…
But what you will not believe is that I personally changed over to generator while going out to play ball this morning to stop my bill from running bcoz there was light but only to come back after 3hrs and changed over Boom!… no light and my neighbors have light… I checked my prepaid meter balance what I’m seeing is 0.00kva I’m still in shock as I’m typing this now,
So please Nairalanders how can a prepaid meter run out even while disconnected? I don’t get it even if it keeps running while disconnected at least I should still be able to have light when I came back 3hrs later.
I have tried calling their customer care but the number is not connecting… please how many of you have experienced this kind of theft with Eedc before pls

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Will Be Live On Fresh Fm Cross Fire By 4pm Today 23 Dec. / Who Is The Best Actor Of The Year Between Fayose And Dino Melaye / The Story Of Arabian who wants to become Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.