Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' (36740 Views)

Conel Garba Moyi: Serving Comissioner In Sokoto State Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by dre11(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Garba’s house was burnt down on Tuesday for alleged of complicity with criminals terrorising the area.

The residence of the Sokoto State Commissioner for Careers and Security Matters, Garba Moyi, has been razed by an angry mob in the Isa Local Government Area of the state.

Garba’s house was burnt down on Tuesday for alleged of complicity with criminals terrorising the area.

Vehicles belonging to the District Head of the area, Sarkin Gobir of Isa Alhaji Nasiru Ahamad were also vandalised by the mobs, for as well allegedly defending the activities of criminal gangs in the area.

A source said that people in the area had for long accused the two leaders of not showing concern to the banditry activities in the area.

The Sokoto Police Command Public Relations Officer (PPRO) ASP Sanusi Abubakar who confirmed the incident noted that it happened Tuesday and that the police were investigating the matter.

“No life was involved, and as soon as the investigation is completed, the details will be made known to the public,” Sanusi said.

He however, appealed to the residence in the area to remain calm and cooperate with law enforcement agencies and the police to maintain the security of lives and property of the citizenry in the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/22/angry-mob-burns-down-sokoto-commissioner%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%98-colluding-bandits

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Hangmnk: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
PDP member. Always knew PDP are sponsoring bandits and Boko Haram

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by oilyngbati(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good job by northern youths. I know the north shall be peaceful once again and that peace shall be an everlasting one.
Contrast this to those in the SE, who are aiding and abetting Ipob terrorists bingos in their midst to wreck havoc on their people….eventually the SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. These Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Enugupikin: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Osetigo, hausas vs fulani bandits grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Enugupikin: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
Good job by northern youths. I know the north shall be peaceful once again and that peace shall be an everlasting one.
Contrast this to those in the SE, who are aiding and abetting Ipob terrorists bingos in their midst to wreck havoc on their people….eventually the SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. This Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.
Finally, may the spirits of innocent Igbo youths killed never rest until nnamdi cownu and his supporters are afflicted with death-amen!
Iseee, ipob terrorists shall die a very painful death just like these northern bandits

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by chatinent: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Human government has failed. I say this strong due to the numerous bad news we hear daily...yet we say we have leaders. By the way, contact me for your academic research writing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by xpressionx(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by FreeStuffsNG: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm. Much of the distrust for the leaders we have now is created by the same politicians.
I pray that sincere, compassionate leaders will rise up and there will be peace everywhere in the land.
God bless Nigeria.

If you need free book on business ideas and money sources directory , check here https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Totilopussylick(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
the opposite party started the sponsoring when PDP was in charge.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Peacemaker123: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
They sleeping giant has opened one eye the great peace loving and sincère Hausa tribe ,the day it opens the second fulanis will be fighting on two fronts with the real tribe with balls Hausa and Igbo the surely won't survive it..

7 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by LLiKYekoba: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
Contrast this to those in the SE, who are aiding and abetting Ipob terrorists bingos in their midst to wreck havoc on their people….eventually the SE will be consumed by the monster they supported. This Ipob terrorists monster shall consume the likes of Owobokiri, gidigidy, igboid/ pazienza, dede/duru/idiko, proeast, proudigbo and other demons on nairaland who are clapping for Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen. Most of these demons I listed here will not see the end of next year and their sins shall be visited on their children, if at all they have any. Already their hunchback terrorist leader nnamdi cownu’s children are feeling disaster in their lives in the UK.

Come to Nnewi and say it.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by LLiKYekoba: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:

Come to Aba and say it.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by LLiKYekoba: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:

Come to Aba and say it. I'll happily donate AHUJA speaker and microphone to you so you preach your anti-Biafran and pro-abooki message.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by realstars: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
War against herdsmen. fight a good fight and finish the race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Quiny32323: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Come to Aba and say it. I'll happily donate AHUJA speaker and microphone to you so you preach your anti-Biafran and pro-abooki message.

I strongly believe you are not from my aba or had any connection with aba but soon u go hear the scores, I just pray that dss will not bring him to court so we can tackle this madness once and for all. Aba i grew up does not support oppression and intimidation which is the core value of the new ipob but e go shock una soon. Imolites are already on it,when aba will start ipob will be extinct.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by LLiKYekoba: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Quiny32323:

I strongly believe you are not from my aba or had any connection with aba but soon u go hear the scores, I just pray that dss will not bring him to court so we can tackle this madness once and for all. Aba i grew up does not support oppression and intimidation which is the core value of the new ipob but e go shock una soon. Imolites are already on it,when aba will start ipob will be extinct.

Pro-Fulani mugu, if you are sure of what you are saying, go to Ariaria and repeat what you said here in Bakkasi line.

Make sure you give a friend your phone to post pictures. I go like check something. grin

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by AntiBMC(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Trouble in paradise cheesy

They had better deal with all those Fulani elites sponsoring terrorists to kill indigenes there. The govt will not help them so they better defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by SaiOsinbajo: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:

The sympathizers of PDP will not like this oooo..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by wwwihy: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2021

Hangmnk:

PDP is a Terrorist Party. Op Sokoto State is PDP worshiped by Wike, stop putting old poster...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Kdon2: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/22/angry-mob-burns-down-sokoto-commissioner%E2%80%99s-house-%E2%80%98-colluding-bandits

Lalasticlala

I think the youth there are begining to wake up now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Ruggedniggaone: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
why did your terrorist party and useless buhari refuse to name those terrorist handed to them by UAE if they don't have skeleton in their cupboard? Definitely buhari and apchit are protecting some apchit members that are financing terrorism in Nigeria.shame on you

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Quiny32323: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Pro-Fulani mugu, if you are sure of what you are saying, go to Ariaria and repeat what you said here in Bakkasi line.

Make sure you give a friend your phone to post pictures. I go like check something. grin

Anu ofia, no go hustle and get a life,be waiting for biafra to put food on ur table. They will roast u soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by LokoH(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
L
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by dasparrow: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good! Some of this northern ruling elite ain't seen nothing yet. Let them keep collaborating with terrorists and watch their people the northerners turn against them like a cancer in the body.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Solsix(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
Someone should pls flash the picture of governor masari celebrating bandits

4 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by iwaeda: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
dre11:

Lalasticlala

We are coasting home, we are getting there, the fire is being ignited, hope it will be quenched. Hunger is a major catalyst for anger and rage.
Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Oddfinder: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
E go shock all of them

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by LLiKYekoba: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Quiny32323:

Anu ofia, no go hustle and get a life,be waiting for biafra to put food on ur table. They will roast u soon.

Cantankerous pro-Fulani slave, I go feed you and your generations till all una belle swell up like Geepee tank. Read my post-history. grin

Mugu wey dey chop fulani shiit come dey feel funky. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by chariisGRACE(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
We are getting there!

More power to "Angry mobs".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gumi's houses loading, loading..... Lodddddin din din din loading. cheesy in olamide's voice.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.