Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister (55812 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by AmeLonRo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
wetin we no go hear for divorce case.i hardly bliv most statement made in a divorcing process,most of the time couples just say thrash to get a union they ar tired of dissolved.just luk at d accusation and the counter given
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by kestolove95(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Only mary can tell u who impregnate her, forgt d only spirit sh1t.
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ogbonti: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
FBIL:
These people from that side need to be taught how to maintain a marital home because children of separated parentage don't go far in life.
I envy Igbos, joor! One man one wife with inseparable family.

Shorrop there, shay Barrack Obama, Oprah Winfrey and even Adams Oshiomole here in naija, have not gone far in their lives? grin
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Ayobami7(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by chidemavian: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
I think jelili must have been a romantic man, for his sister in-law to have agreed to get down with him, and get a bum out , jelili must have been what barakat did not want to admit
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by WizJesus007(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Karma its a bitch sha!
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by WizJesus007(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Karma is a bitch sha!
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Aldebaran(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Funny story grin
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ACE1010: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Chai!! For real?? shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by ijustdey: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
princeking2:

Na you talk am o

just reading your mind grin grin
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Gkemz: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
The increasing rate of divorce in the western side make me wonder if they really passed through courting before marriage. How come all these traits were not discovered. One party always paint his/herself good while the other is labelled as the devil. I blame it on harsh economy. Poverty and hardship, product of bad economy breed hostility in the homes.
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Omudia11: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
And I guess the man himself is expensive?
Geez! You Nigerian men are senseless.
carzola:
Dear men!

Don't marry from a cheap home!!

I don't see why my wife sister will Bleep
Me... So gross
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Kylekent59: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
lawalosky:
What eeeeh.
Guys today is my birthday..
Show me some love..

HBD loski.

Confirmed smiley

Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
The elder sister would still claim That God Has picked her calls and Give thanks giving to pastor with testimony grin
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by lawalosky(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

Happy birthday to you. The good Lord ( If you believe in God) that brought you this far will add more years to you. May you find a good wife( if you are not married but if you are may your wife love and respect you more). Many you succeed in all you do ( good deceits) and many your life never be cut short.
Ameen thanks a lot I appreciate
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by lawalosky(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
NobleAjare:

Happy birthday to U dear
Thanks to you. I really appreciate
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by lawalosky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kylekent59:

HBD loski.

Confirmed smiley
grin thanks wink
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
lawalosky:

Ameen thanks a lot I appreciate
You are welcome
Re: The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister by skukimania(f): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
The elder sister self get no shame. Na real wa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.