Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

"where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem (8586 Views)

D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / What The F Is Wrong With Bornstar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2010
Guy, i dont understand this line too well and i was hoping you could help. I know for  a fact that there is no beef between kanye and em. but what does he mean by that

Look at these rappers, how I treat them
So why the Bleep would I join them when I beat them
They call me a freak because
I like to spit on these pussies fore I eat them
Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage
Where the f*** is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from him, bitch I'mma let you finish in a minute
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by hancock(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
lol he was refering to last year's incidence at the grammys or so cant remember which-were kanye snatched the mic from the white chick that won the award in protest for beyonce
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by yme1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
Where the f*** is Kanye when you need him?
Snatch the mic from him, naughty woman I'mma let you finish in a minute
i think he wants Kanye to appear and take the mic off some one hands just like he did to Taylor Swift cheesy cheesy
                                        *just my own little summary or explanation* grin
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by bologzy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
The chic is taylor swift. . . Nice one Em
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Mobinga: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^ oh my God! Totally Wrong!
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by chiogo(f): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^LOOOL cheesy
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Mobinga: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2010
Chiogo Luv where av u been? Explain the line for them abeg
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by chiogo(f): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mobinga baby, I've been around. smiley As for the line, what y_me said.
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by hax: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
he was looking everywhere for kanye and couldn't find him, so he went to meet 40 and boi-1da and the rest to provide poor production for recovery. lol
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Mobinga: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
Awww comm on!! Not you too!

/Where the phuck is Kanye when you need him/
/steals the mic from him/
/bitcch i'mma let you finish in a minute/
/rap was tight but uhhm////

Do You Guys Get It Now?
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by hax: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
come on. you took that post seriously? lmao
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Emperor5c(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2010
hax:

he was looking everywhere for kanye and couldn't find him, so he went to meet 40 and boi-1da and the rest to provide poor production for recovery. lol
i feel u die!!! cool cool cool
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Mobinga: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^ And they call themselves HipHop Heads
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by hax: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2010
Not that I'm taking offense or anything, but what do you mean by that?

In my first post I was just joking that he should have looked for Kanye for good production. . .
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Mobinga: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
No. . . I aint referring to you, , . . . . You're 1 hell of A Head!!
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2010
I luv Eminem. He always pick on people in his music. grin
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by mykali(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2010
@OP

You obviously don't know Em and his rap.

Someone that openly dissed George Bush in his rap. . .he can fuckn call anybody he wants. I don't think he was throwin' a jab at Kanye anyways. It's just a mention.
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by sofadj(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2010
by the way his verse on that track was totally rockety-dope
Re: "where The F*** Is Kanye When You Need Him" By Eminem by chiogo(f): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
"Why the fu** would I join 'em when I beat 'em" - Love that line more.

(1) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Vs Mi / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! / Illbliss Ft. Chidinma - Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.